Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Children of the North Wind [litter interest check]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
cocoa

cocoa

Number of posts : 2302

Children of the North Wind [litter interest check] Empty
PostSubject: Children of the North Wind [litter interest check]   Children of the North Wind [litter interest check] EmptyWed 10 Jan 2024 - 14:09

Mother's Name: Edelweiss (NPC)
Clan: none
Origins: Snowdrop (NPC) x Wolf Howl (NPC) [sister to Rose]
Appearance: Children of the North Wind [litter interest check] Img_2120

Father's Name: Ezekiel (NPC)
Clan: none
Origins: Ashoka (NPC, kittypet) x Twice (NPC)
Appearance: Children of the North Wind [litter interest check] Img_2015

Adopted Kits?: i mean yeah ig? technically they’re all adopted kits lol
Special Requests:

What is happening here: Rose has gone a very long time thinking that she’s the very last of her family. however, when she idly follows a rumour about a newcomer to the territories, she finds her sister’s cooling body wrapped around her young kits. this, as one might assume, does not have a positive effect on her mental health, but, more importantly, she adopts her little nieces and nephews and raises them as her own. She does not tell them about their heritage. Maybe some day.

As Rose would not realistically be able to care for many kits in winter, this litter is limited to three, maybe four slots, if I get enough interest. That means that this is not first come first served. I will pick based on activity about a week before the litter is due (I doubt this will get enough interest to make this relevant tho lol).

Current (incredibly tentative) due date is March 1st. If all slots get filled before then, might be much earlier, who knows.

You will be free to join a clan once they return. maybe rose will join a clan. who knows. just know that she will follow you to the ends of the earth and if you join different clans she will cry her heart out. this litter will count for her litter spots btw

backstory and stuff:

also your adoptive mom just killed a dog by herself so. she’s cool.

Interested:
1. JJ (tentative)
2. Copper (tentative)
3. zenpaii

Last edited by cocoa on Sat 13 Jan 2024 - 9:32; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
JJ
Former Staff
Former Staff
JJ

Scorpio Monkey
Number of posts : 1837

PostSubject: Re: Children of the North Wind [litter interest check]   Children of the North Wind [litter interest check] EmptyWed 10 Jan 2024 - 14:41

I don't have any slots but a lot can happen between now and March... Mark me as tentative.
Back to top Go down
Copperbeanz

Copperbeanz

Characters : Missing: Juniperpaw(ShC), Quillsplash(ShC) | Dead: Tawnyshadow(ShC), Sootstorm(WC), Ajex(Outsider), Shatteredsky(SkC), Reedshine(TC), Deerleap(ShC) Slightfrost(Skc) Specklepaw(WC) Sunfire(TC), Copperlark(Outsider), Cinderpaw(TC), Quickpaw(WC), Deerpaw(ShC), Willowpaw(ShC)
Taurus Tiger
Number of posts : 3221

PostSubject: Re: Children of the North Wind [litter interest check]   Children of the North Wind [litter interest check] EmptyWed 10 Jan 2024 - 15:04

Sign me up as tentative! I'd love another rouge kitty, but I'd have to find the slots first

cocoa

PostSubject: Re: Children of the North Wind [litter interest check]   Children of the North Wind [litter interest check] EmptySat 13 Jan 2024 - 7:38

I’ll put you both down as tentative, just in case no-one else signs up by the due date :D

I’ve got a possible plot idea for this litter that does involve joining a Clan… rose is pretty scared of the clans, but having young kits might spur her on to ask if she can stay when the clans return and find her basically living in someone’s camp. just an idea, but currently deliberating between tc, skc, or maybe rc… ik rc usually doesn’t allow rogues in tho.

honestly open to ideas, this litter is something I’m hoping will help kickstart Rose’s character development :D
Back to top Go down
cocoa

cocoa

PostSubject: Re: Children of the North Wind [litter interest check]   Children of the North Wind [litter interest check] EmptySat 20 Jan 2024 - 6:33

bump :) just ask for name ideas, lol.
Back to top Go down
Copperbeanz

Copperbeanz

Characters : Missing: Juniperpaw(ShC), Quillsplash(ShC) | Dead: Tawnyshadow(ShC), Sootstorm(WC), Ajex(Outsider), Shatteredsky(SkC), Reedshine(TC), Deerleap(ShC) Slightfrost(Skc) Specklepaw(WC) Sunfire(TC), Copperlark(Outsider), Cinderpaw(TC), Quickpaw(WC), Deerpaw(ShC), Willowpaw(ShC)
Taurus Tiger
Number of posts : 3221

PostSubject: Re: Children of the North Wind [litter interest check]   Children of the North Wind [litter interest check] EmptyMon 22 Jan 2024 - 3:54

If I have a slot by March, I'll make Tempest, if not, I'll wait for the next Rose litter <3

potential FCs?:

I have no idea whether I want her/him to be blind, but we'll see :)

cocoa

PostSubject: Re: Children of the North Wind [litter interest check]   Children of the North Wind [litter interest check] EmptyMon 22 Jan 2024 - 17:12

ahhhh copper kit! whether he/she comes now or whenever Rose has an actual litter, both Rose and I will love them <3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Children of the North Wind [litter interest check]   Children of the North Wind [litter interest check] Empty

Back to top Go down

Children of the North Wind [litter interest check]
Page 1 of 1