Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Sunfire Litter Interest Check

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
JJ
Former Staff
Former Staff
JJ

Scorpio Monkey
Number of posts : 1837

Sunfire Litter Interest Check Empty
PostSubject: Sunfire Litter Interest Check   Sunfire Litter Interest Check EmptyFri 29 Dec 2023 - 0:26

Hello guys!!

Just putting out feelers for anyone who may be interested in a SkyClan kitty with a bit of a unique start and potential (hopeful!!) involvement in a long-lived plot.

Father: Sunfire, dappled yellow long-haired tom with yellow eyes.
Parents: Wolfblossom x NPC

Mother: NPC, calico long-haired she-cat with blue eyes. (this may change at the last second, but assume this for now)
Parents: NPC

Preferred coat colors of offspring: there are tons of genetics in this line so you're good to do pretty much anything, but both parents are above average size so prepare to be large.
Preferred names: Sunfire would name his kits bird names, or fierce, strong names. Nothing silly or diminutive. (ex: Hawk-, Osprey-, Harrier-, Owl-, Lynx-, Hound-)

Now, here's the fun part - the plot!

These kits will not be born in SkyClan. Shortly before their birth, Sunfire, and their NPC mother, will leave the clan and take refuge elsewhere temporarily. The kits will still be raised as SkyClan, taught about their heritage and what it means to be a warrior. But from the moment they can walk and talk, they will be taught to fight. This litter will get a head start on most apprentices by the time they're six moons old, and will return to the clan nearly apprentice level before even earning their names.

The timeline would be the following:
Born late January/Early Feb
RP through late Feb
Return to SkyClan Early March

What I need from you, as kit players:
* A commitment to keeping the character alive well into warriorhood and at least through to the completion of the plot.
* The ability to play a character that fits the profile Sunfire would nurture into his children: aggressive, hyper-loyal to him, and willing to get their paws dirty for the good of the clan. He will be a loving father but he will not tolerate weakness or cowardice, and we need as many soldiers cats as possible to make it to the end goal of this plot - which will be shared when accepted into the role.
* Flexibility!! There are so many moving parts in this plot that it's subject to change at literally any minute. The end goal will stay the same but we may need to roll with some punches to get there.
* Creativity! To be clear: Sunfire will be molding these kits into fearless warriors that trust him and want to follow him because he's worth following, not creating mindlessly obedient lackeys - I want each and every one of these kits to have their own unique personalities and goals, and you'll have a dad that will support you through them all - so long as they don't conflict with the end goal.

What I'm giving you:
* A role in a cool plot and a unique start for the character.
* A loving, supportive father (and possibly mother!) who will kill or die for you!
* Entrance into a bloodline rich with pain drama, disaster intrigue, and murder history!

This is just an interest check, since we're a bit further out than a month. But feel free to share character ideas, ask me questions about the plot (I'll answer what I can without too many spoilers), etc.!

Back to top Go down
Arcana

Arcana

Characters : [F]awnshine, [Fe]nnelbreeze, [T]hrushnose, [H]arrierpaw
Cancer Buffalo
Number of posts : 1478

PostSubject: Re: Sunfire Litter Interest Check   Sunfire Litter Interest Check EmptyFri 29 Dec 2023 - 1:05

put me on tentative! i definitely look forward to this litter hehe

Thrushnose │ ThunderClan │ Tier V Warrior │ 70HP / 160SP │ #7b675d
Fennelbreeze │ WindClan │ Tier IV Warrior│ 60HP / 140SP │ #88ab84
Fawnshine │ ThunderClan │ T4 Classic MC │ 25HP / 60SP │ #d1bea8
Harrierpaw (not pictured)│ SkyClan │ Apprentice │ 20HP / 60SP │ #944c3e

Art Requests │ ​Character ProfilesHeart Chart
Back to top Go down
cocoa

cocoa

Number of posts : 2302

PostSubject: Re: Sunfire Litter Interest Check   Sunfire Litter Interest Check EmptyFri 29 Dec 2023 - 6:34

…if this happens after rose ranks up on Feb fourth, I might be interested! not in discord tho if that impacts anything plot-wise
Back to top Go down
Aspen
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Aspen

Leo Cat
Number of posts : 1543

PostSubject: Re: Sunfire Litter Interest Check   Sunfire Litter Interest Check EmptyFri 29 Dec 2023 - 8:54

I'm tentative for this! (i must be in the Bloodline again lol)

Sunfire Litter Interest Check 2RvdchP
Flickerpaw         Icepaw         Lightpaw         Cricketpaw
#54565A         #8ED2E2         #E7CD65         #76AF5C

[CHARACTER PROFILES]
Back to top Go down
Moth

Moth

Characters : Mothpaw | Sorrelpaw | Nettlepaw
Clan/Rank : RC Apprentice | SkC Apprentice | TC Apprentice
Aquarius Cat
Number of posts : 151

PostSubject: Re: Sunfire Litter Interest Check   Sunfire Litter Interest Check EmptyFri 29 Dec 2023 - 17:32

count me in! excited for this litter

JJ
Former Staff
Former Staff
JJ

Scorpio Monkey
Number of posts : 1837

PostSubject: Re: Sunfire Litter Interest Check   Sunfire Litter Interest Check EmptyMon 1 Jan 2024 - 19:56

this interest check is now tentatively closed:

1.) Cinderkit (Charlee)
2.) Firekit (Gravis)
3.) ???kit (Grey)
4.) Icekit (Aspen)
5.) Lilykit (Moth)
6.) ???kit (Arcana)

when the actual litter check goes online (and i have an official mother for the litter) i will repost and update if someone backs out/something changes
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sunfire Litter Interest Check   Sunfire Litter Interest Check Empty

Back to top Go down

Sunfire Litter Interest Check
Page 1 of 1