Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Regarding a Recent Ban Appeal

Go down 
AuthorMessage
cotton
Former Staff
Former Staff
cotton

Characters : [S]mallstar [A]stershine [J]ayfrost [F]allowpaw ----- DECEASED: Robinloft Clementine Elsa, Morningpaw,
Libra Dog
Number of posts : 2016

Regarding a Recent Ban Appeal Empty
PostRegarding a Recent Ban Appeal

Hello WCC!

Recently, a previously banned member, Ebony, has reached out to the staff team regarding a ban appeal, which she was allowed upon her initial ban 11 months ago.

After a discussion with Ebony in a group chat regarding her ban appeal, the staff team has agreed to unban her and allow her to bring her character, Stormsong, back under two conditions. The first, that if any other drama or trouble arises regarding Ebony, that she would be banned permanently with no chance of appeal. The second, that although Ebony is now unbanned from the website, she will not be unbanned from the discord server until two months have passed.

We understand that many will not agree with the decision to lift her ban at all, but it wasn’t done without heavy consideration and discussion. We know that many were made uncomfortable by Ebony’s past behavior, and are still uncomfortable with the idea of interacting with her at all, but we have confirmed that the behavior that got her banned will not be repeated, and if it should be, will be taken care of. Ebony agreed to treat everyone with respect and kindness, and she understands that some users will still not be comfortable talking to her, and has accepted that fact. Ebony will be posting her own thoughts in the comments beneath this post.

Staff does not expect anyone to change how they feel, and we will not force you to interact with Ebony, but aggression and hostility will not be tolerated. If anyone has any questions or concerns, we urge you to reach out to a member of staff to have them resolved. Thank you!

∞ Former Windclan Leader ∞ || Former Site Adminsitrator

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
https://kiz-mett.carrd.co/
Share this post on: reddit

Regarding a Recent Ban Appeal :: Comments

Stags
Re: Regarding a Recent Ban Appeal
Post Tue 15 Aug 2023 - 19:39 by Stags
Welcome back Ebs
Little Grinch
Post Tue 15 Aug 2023 - 19:42 by Little Grinch
Idk what even happened but welcome back
Kitty
Post Tue 15 Aug 2023 - 19:44 by Kitty
Ebs, I'm glad to see you back! Especially as Stormsong!
He'll have fun learning what happened to Mottle lmao
Lapis
Post Tue 15 Aug 2023 - 20:22 by Lapis
Welcome back ebony!
speedy
Post Tue 15 Aug 2023 - 20:51 by speedy
welcome back! idk what even happened either. But I hope to get to rp with you? Let me know if you want any topics and I can start them up
Ebby
Post Tue 15 Aug 2023 - 20:58 by Ebby
Thanks so much, you guys!
:) A lot of bad things went down because of miscommunication and misunderstandings, on my doing as well as others. I hope we can move past this and enjoy rp together in the future. 🫡

......... w-what happened to mottle?
speedy
Post Tue 15 Aug 2023 - 21:02 by speedy
absolutely can move past! Yea lets rp for sure!

and mottle.... well... My character batsong sorta gave her a heart attack literally Regarding a Recent Ban Appeal 1f633

(sorry XD)

but I let kitty tell that story.
Post  by Sponsored content

Regarding a Recent Ban Appeal

Page 1 of 1