Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Holly Ban Appeal Decision

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mosspelt
Former Staff
Former Staff
Mosspelt

Characters : ×Mossbloom ; ×Dappleshine ; ×Goldengale ; ×Blossomstep ; ×Murkystar ; ×Dewlight ; ×Sunnyskip ; ×Anastasia ; (S)tormypaw ; (C)inderpaw ; (Q)uickpaw
Clan/Rank : (S) ThunderClan Apprentice ; (C) ShadowClan Apprentice ; (Q) SkyClan Apprentice
Cancer Rat
Number of posts : 3564

Holly Ban Appeal Decision Empty
PostHolly Ban Appeal Decision

Hello WCC! Mosspelt here with some news. So it's been several months, but after a period of being banned Holly has requested an appeal, and after a few days of discussion the staff team feels as though they have had time to think about their past actions and are ready to reintegrate into the site. After a one month period as an active member on the site, the situation will be reassessed, and their ban on discord may be lifted accordingly. As with any chance to return to the site after being banned, their behavior will be closely monitored, and any rule-breaking will be dealt with accordingly. Here is an address from Holly to the site prior to their return.

"I've really missed this place. Before I get into anything else, I want to apologize for everything that happened. More specifically, I want to apologize for acting in bad faith, and for saying and doing things that are simply unacceptable and for failing to step in when others did the same. In my eyes, this is my chance to prove that I'm truly sorry with my actions.

I look forward to writing with you all again; and I hope that, given time and effort on my part, you can come to accept me back as a part of this community."

In regards to their characters at the time of their ban:
Zinnia returned to her homeland, to live out what remains of her life peacefully and to tell stories of her time in the Clans.
Batbite's life was taken by illness.
Flashlight ultimately died of grief after losing so much of her family
Thalia has been around and just been doing business-as-usual things, and will be the sole returning character

Thank you for reading this, and if you have any questions or concerns please don't hesitate to reach out to a member of staff for us to attempt to address them to the best of our abilities!

Thank you WCC, and happy RP'ing!

~Mosspelt and the Staff Team

Stormypaw (♀) ||| Cinderpaw (♀) ||| Quickkit (♀)
ThunderClan Apprentice ~ 20 HP / 60 SP ||| ShadowClan Apprentice ~ 20 HP / 60 SP ||| SkyClan Kit ~ 10 HP / 30 SP

StarClan: Mossbloom, Dappleshine, Goldengale, Blossomstep, Sunnyskip
Other: Murkystar, Dewlight, Anastasia
Dark Forest: None

Holly Ban Appeal Decision Giphy
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

Holly Ban Appeal Decision :: Comments

No Comment.

Holly Ban Appeal Decision

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Announcements :: Member Announcements-