Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Recent and Upcoming Updates

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mosspelt
Former Staff
Former Staff
Mosspelt

Characters : ×Mossbloom ; ×Dappleshine ; ×Goldengale ; ×Blossomstep ; ×Murkystar ; ×Dewlight ; ×Sunnyskip ; ×Anastasia ; (S)tormypaw ; (C)inderpaw ; (Q)uickpaw
Clan/Rank : (S) ThunderClan Apprentice ; (C) ShadowClan Apprentice ; (Q) SkyClan Apprentice
Cancer Rat
Number of posts : 3564

Recent and Upcoming Updates Empty
PostRecent and Upcoming Updates

Hello WCC! Mosspelt here with some updates and and information from Staff.

First, the suggestion was brought up that the passive bonuses for WindClan territory's Tunnels and Flower Field should be switched. Originally the Tunnels had a +2 Clan Move bonus, and the Flower Field had a +2 Hunting bonus. After deliberation by staff, it was agreed that this change made sense both IC and OOC, and so the change has been made. All topics already started should continue to use the original bonuses, but any topics made after this announcement needs to note and utilize the changes.

Following the Site Skin Feedback survey, a lot of things became very clear. It looks like the majority of members likes the current skin, or even the proposed more than the original, and would prefer to stick with either the current or altered version of the skin. A little over 50% of members would like to try the proposed adjusted skin that was the result of a collaboration between sumashira and RainyHeart, so Staff is currently discussing the possibility and timeline of such a change. While it is still something very much in the works, I wanted to keep you updated. More updates will come as we are able to discuss more. If we do move forward with switching the skin to the collaborating one, we will have another Feedback survey following, one that I promise will be up in a more timely manner than the last. 

Additionally, I would like to address some other comments from the Site Skin Feedback survey. Regarding the Clan icons on the site, between the three options it seemed that most want to try the dark brown Clan icons. It also seems that most of our members aren't necessarily opposed, but aren't necessarily for a routine skin change, but if one were to happen yearly skin changes seemed to be the most popular option. There was a comment made about offering multiple skins so each member could choose which one they would prefer. Our lovely member Ice offered what we had hoped would be a way to provide this option, but after looking into it further the method unfortunately wasn't possible to use with our current forum. A few of these issues include:

1. Requirement to have multiple accounts on their website, which is currently not allowing registrations and has not been for several months.
  2. The skin(s) would be required to become a public domain, something we would need to acquire permission form the creators for.
  3. The skin selector will only recognize skins from that site, so we would have to register each skin to the site and connect it to our own, which with a broken site the way that Cays and I have been experiencing would be nearly impossible until the host site is fixed.

However, we will continue to look into this as a possible option for our members.

On another note, following the Staff survey staff has decided to make some changes. We have been working to balance responsibilities more, especially regarding character creation approvals. At this point, each staff member is tasked with approving creations of one particular clan, and keeping an eye on the daily interactions of that clan, including help with plots. Rogues, Kittypets, and Loners are shared by all of the staff members. However, to keep from any creation being held up, if more than 24 hours has passed any staff member can approve a creation. We are hopeful that this will balance the responsibilities among staff and help keep things on the site running smoothly. At this time, Maple is tasked with RiverClan, Grizzly with WindClan, Cays with ThunderClan, JJ with SkyClan, and myself (Mosspelt) with ShadowClan. Please don't hesitate to reach out if you have any questions!

As always, Staff is dedicated to keeping WCC a thriving and welcoming environment. Please keep in mind that these changes are what we think is best for the site, and that they do not come without thorough thinking over, and often times feedback from all of our members. I understand that changes can be frustrating at times, especially when they are major changes, but we are all here to have a fun time writing and roleplaying and we are trying to make that as fun and interactive as possible. All of you members are wonderful, and make WCC what it is today, and I appreciate the efforts and time and cooperation of each and every one of you as we continue to look and walk towards the future. I know that these are uncertain times, and that things are a bit crazy for everyone, but I promise you this not just as an admin of WCC but as a fellow roleplayer and lover of Warrior Cats, WCC, and friend - we will get through this. I will do everything within my power to ensure that this site can continue to bring joy and be a safe haven for all those who need it, or even just a place to kickback and relax. 

All will be well in the end, and if it's not well, it's not the end. If you need to reach out, myself, my beloved fellow staff, and anyone else willing is able to be reached out to. Please don't be afraid or hesitate to message us, we'd be happy to help and hear from you. I love you all, and as usual if you have any questions or concerns please let me or another member of staff know.

~Mosspelt

Stormypaw (♀) ||| Cinderpaw (♀) ||| Quickkit (♀)
ThunderClan Apprentice ~ 20 HP / 60 SP ||| ShadowClan Apprentice ~ 20 HP / 60 SP ||| SkyClan Kit ~ 10 HP / 30 SP

StarClan: Mossbloom, Dappleshine, Goldengale, Blossomstep, Sunnyskip
Other: Murkystar, Dewlight, Anastasia
Dark Forest: None

Recent and Upcoming Updates Giphy
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

Recent and Upcoming Updates :: Comments

No Comment.

Recent and Upcoming Updates

Page 1 of 1