Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Blazefang's 'Renaming' Ceremony

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Characters : Current: Acornstar, Badgermask, Creamsky, Duckpaw, Eveningmoon - Old: Badgerfang, Silentherb, Stormstar, Stormeye, Twistedfoot, Badgerpaw, Nightcloud, Maplestar, Honeypaw, Bearmask, Ryefur, Owlheart, Morningpaw, Creamstorm, Smokeheart, Badgerpaw, Cinderpaw, Elmpaw, Stormpaw, Larksong, Amberpelt, Lionspark, Smokestripe, Mottleheart, Storm that Lights the Clouds, Leopardpaw, Honeytongue, Foxfire, Flintshard, Hayglow, Muddyleap, Theron
Clan/Rank : [A]ThunderClan T5 Leader [B] ShadowClan T5 Warrior [C] SkyClan T5 Warrior [D] RiverClan Apprentice [E] WindClan T2 Warrior
Gemini Buffalo
Number of posts : 7390

Blazefang's 'Renaming' Ceremony Empty
PostSubject: Blazefang's 'Renaming' Ceremony   Blazefang's 'Renaming' Ceremony EmptySun Jul 09, 2023 7:16 pm

It had been an odd request that had been asked of them - Blazefang wanted a warrior ceremony of sorts. Or, well, a renaming ceremony would be best thing to call it only Blazefang didn't seek a new name. It had been discussed and agreed upon - if this was what Blazefang wanted, if this would make her truly feel as a ThunderClan cat, they it was the least they could do. But, yet, it had fallen on Acornstem to take over as it was still good experience for her to take on unexpected requests while Mottlestar was in good health to offer advice if needed. "Let all cats old enough to catch their own prey gather beneath the Highrock for a clan meeting!" she called out, tail swishing as she tried to think of how to best go about doing this. It was an odd case, to be sure but...She had faith in what words she wanted to say, at least.

Blazefang's 'Renaming' Ceremony ABC-Gang-Acornstar-2
Acornstar ~ Badgermask ~ Creamsky ~ Duckpaw ~ Eveningmoon
TC T5 Leader (80 HP - 170 SP) ~ SC T5 Warrior (70 HP - 160 SP) ~ SkC T5 Warrior (70 HP - 160 SP) ~ RC Apprentice (20 HP - 60 SP)~ WC T2 Warrior (35 HP - 70 SP*)
Rosybrown (Forest)/Sandybrown (Feral) ~ Indigo ~ Tan ~ Olive ~ Icyblue
*Disadvantage Stats
Back to top Go down
Nerd

Nerd

Characters : Lighttail (SkC), Sunflare (SC), Sageroot (TC), Bianca (Rogue)
Clan/Rank : Lighttail: SkyClan T2 warrior. Sunflare: ShadowClan T5 warrior. Sageroot: ThunderClan T4 Deputy. Bianca: Tier 1 Rogue
Aquarius Dog
Number of posts : 2423

PostSubject: Re: Blazefang's 'Renaming' Ceremony   Blazefang's 'Renaming' Ceremony EmptyMon Jul 10, 2023 8:26 pm

Blazefang sat in camp, tail thumping the ground as a single paw tapped to betray her nervousness. Was this truly the right call? The ginger knew that she was turning her back on her past once and for all, but at this point did she even have any ties to WindClan? Silverwing was in SkyClan now and Whisperear hadn’t been to any Gatherings in a while. For all Blazefang knew her friend was dead. And now? Her birth clan was exactly what she’d feared it becoming, the thing she moved to ThunderClan to escape. If she’d stayed, her own kits would probably have been killed by ShadowClan.

Blazefang would always love the feel of a good breeze, but she knew where she belonged now. She was a ThunderClan warrior. It was time to pledge her loyalty.
Back to top Go down
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Characters : Current: Acornstar, Badgermask, Creamsky, Duckpaw, Eveningmoon - Old: Badgerfang, Silentherb, Stormstar, Stormeye, Twistedfoot, Badgerpaw, Nightcloud, Maplestar, Honeypaw, Bearmask, Ryefur, Owlheart, Morningpaw, Creamstorm, Smokeheart, Badgerpaw, Cinderpaw, Elmpaw, Stormpaw, Larksong, Amberpelt, Lionspark, Smokestripe, Mottleheart, Storm that Lights the Clouds, Leopardpaw, Honeytongue, Foxfire, Flintshard, Hayglow, Muddyleap, Theron
Clan/Rank : [A]ThunderClan T5 Leader [B] ShadowClan T5 Warrior [C] SkyClan T5 Warrior [D] RiverClan Apprentice [E] WindClan T2 Warrior
Gemini Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Blazefang's 'Renaming' Ceremony   Blazefang's 'Renaming' Ceremony EmptyMon Jul 10, 2023 11:35 pm

Acornstem cleared her throat as the Clan gathered, swishing her tail. "I've called you all here for a special reason - not for an apprentice or warrior ceremony...But a ceremony requested by one of our own. Blazefang, please step forward," she meowed, turning to look at the she-cat. She felt terrible for her - it couldn't have been easy to make the choice to flee WindClan, the deputy wouldn't blame her for having feelings towards some of her old Clanmates but with the simple matter of WindClan being as it was, with Mottlestar's growing distaste for how Shrikestar was leading his Clan...

She could hardly blame Blazefang to want to put to rest any idea that she might even consider returning despite having found a new life here. "Blazefang, you have been a loyal warrior of ThunderClan for many moons now and we would not dare to judge your loyalty. No matter your birth Clan, your blood - you are a ThunderClan cat... But I also do not judge you for this simple request - a chance to make your stance clear among your Clanmates." She raised her head, taking in a deep breath.

"You wish for your ties to your previous Clan to be forgotten - to prove yourself to ThunderClan so none many question where your heart now lies. So, there is one simple path I see - countless moons ago, you made a vow to WindClan in return for your warrior name. Now, I ask you make the same vow to us - do you promise to protect, defend, and serve your Clan according to the warrior code, even at the cost of your life?"

TC T5 Leader (80 HP - 170 SP) ~ SC T5 Warrior (70 HP - 160 SP) ~ SkC T5 Warrior (70 HP - 160 SP) ~ RC Apprentice (20 HP - 60 SP)~ WC T2 Warrior (35 HP - 70 SP*)
*Disadvantage Stats
Back to top Go down
Nerd

Nerd

Characters : Lighttail (SkC), Sunflare (SC), Sageroot (TC), Bianca (Rogue)
Clan/Rank : Lighttail: SkyClan T2 warrior. Sunflare: ShadowClan T5 warrior. Sageroot: ThunderClan T4 Deputy. Bianca: Tier 1 Rogue
Aquarius Dog
Number of posts : 2423

PostSubject: Re: Blazefang's 'Renaming' Ceremony   Blazefang's 'Renaming' Ceremony EmptyWed Jul 12, 2023 11:20 am

“I do,” Blazefang mewed, stepping forward. “I pledge my loyalty to ThunderClan, and WindClan is not my clan any longer. Should I ever meet them in battle, I feel I could fight without hesitation.”
Back to top Go down
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Gemini Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Blazefang's 'Renaming' Ceremony   Blazefang's 'Renaming' Ceremony EmptyWed Jul 12, 2023 1:52 pm

Acornstem dipped her head at this, smiling gently at Blazefang. "Then I welcome you as Blazefang - Warrior of ThunderClan. May none question your loyalty to us - not any of ours and not even the other Clans. May your old ties fade from memory as we welcome you fully into our family." She jumped from the rock at that, padding over to Blazefang to touch noses with her. "Of course, I never dared questioned where your allegiance lied but I understand why you wanted this done. May this put you at ease, Blazefang - know your place is here until the end."

*Disadvantage Stats
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Former Staff
Former Staff
Kitty

Characters : Murkyriver ♀ | Mistwalker ♀ | Mintglade ♀ | Crakeburn ♀ | Snowvixen ♀ | Hollowpaw ♀
Clan/Rank : Riverclan | Skyclan | Windclan
Sagittarius Horse
Number of posts : 4940

PostSubject: Re: Blazefang's 'Renaming' Ceremony   Blazefang's 'Renaming' Ceremony EmptyMon Jul 17, 2023 6:50 am

Mottlestar had found herself within the crowd. It was a fitting ceremony for Acornstem to take the lead on, one she knew her deputy would be more than capable of handling. It was also more than time that Blazefang was allowed to truly decide where she wanted to stay, where her heart had led her to. A proud dip of her head was given to both mollies in question, allowing a few moments to pass before the leader herself walked over to the former Windclan, now fully Thunderclan warrior. "I am thankful that the Stars have led you here to our Clan, and you have my blessing for this to remain your home for the rest of your days."

MurkyriverMintgladeCrakeburnSnowvixenMistwalkerHollowpaw
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blazefang's 'Renaming' Ceremony   Blazefang's 'Renaming' Ceremony Empty

Back to top Go down

Blazefang's 'Renaming' Ceremony
Page 1 of 1