Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Delta's Renaming Ceremony

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kari

Kari

Characters : Mutiny // Webkit // Roachkit
Clan/Rank : Loner // SC Kit // RC Kit
Capricorn Cat
Number of posts : 880

Delta's Renaming Ceremony Empty
PostSubject: Delta's Renaming Ceremony   Delta's Renaming Ceremony EmptyTue 1 Oct 2019 - 8:21

Standing atop the Jaggedrock, Thornstar looked out over the camp with a neutral expression. She'd made her decision regarding taking in the two cats who had stumbled into her camp the other morning.

They would stay.

Salmonburn had been a Shadowclan cat for long enough, and she recalled him being genuinely grief-stricken at the prospect of being left behind. She hadn't made the call, but she'd understood Scorchstar's reasoning. It would have been bad for the alliance if they came across as kit-stealers, and they'd desperately needed that alliance at the time.

But that didn't mean Thornstar had agreed with it.

The loner wasn't awful either, she had to admit. Yesterday when she'd taken the pair out into the deep marshes in an attempt to see how much the tom remembered, Delta had shown some promise in navigating the marshes. For having little to no experience, she was far from awful. Though she was still far from being a warrior.

Thornstar would remedy that.

Lifting her voice into a gruff call, the she-cat summoned her clan in her typical Thorn way.

"Get your mange-ridden tails over here, rats. Clan meeting."

★☆★ Take what you can ★☆★

Delta's Renaming Ceremony QNTjwT2

Mutiny  |  Webkit  |  Roachkit
Loner  |  Shadowclan Kit  |  Riverclan Kit
40/100  |  10/30  |  10/30

֎  Masterlist  ֍

Back to top Go down
Kade

Kade

Characters : [R]owan
Clan/Rank : [R]T1 Rogue
Gemini Rooster
Number of posts : 466

PostSubject: Re: Delta's Renaming Ceremony   Delta's Renaming Ceremony EmptyTue 1 Oct 2019 - 8:25

Though Delta had started to get to know the cats of Shadowclan, they eye obviously far from trusting her. Still though, as soon as Thornstar called for a clan meeting, she showed up like she was a real part of the clan. Maybe one day.

Kari

Kari

Characters : Mutiny // Webkit // Roachkit
Clan/Rank : Loner // SC Kit // RC Kit
Capricorn Cat
Number of posts : 880

PostSubject: Re: Delta's Renaming Ceremony   Delta's Renaming Ceremony EmptyTue 1 Oct 2019 - 9:17

"Delta. Step forward, kit."

Thornbriar waited expectantly for the ginger she-cat to obey. Her scarred, mangled pelt stood out amidst the crowd just as much as Thornstar was sure hers once had. She felt for the loner.

Which, admittedly, was one of the reasons she'd chosen to accept her into Shadowclan.

"Days ago, you and your mate Salmonburn made the journey and the choice to travel to our camp and ask us for shelter. You requested to join Shadowclan and become our clanmate. I told you I would consider it." Narrowing her gaze, she watched the she-cat's reaction to her words.

Nervousness.

Good, she was smart then.

"Now, I give you my answer. Delta, today you will be reborn as a cat of Shadowclan." Turning her gaze to the sky, Thornstar narrowed her gaze.

This was part of the ceremony she could do without.

"Spirits of StarClan, you know every cat by name. I ask you now to take away the name from the cat you see before you, for it no longer stands for what he/she is. By my authority as leader of Shadowclan, and with the approval of our..."

She sighed and looked at the ginger she-cat again. This wasn't gonna work. Kissing Starclan's backside wasn't in her agenda for today.

Or any day really.

"You know what, your name is Cardinalpaw now. I'll teach you how to not be stupid until you earn your warrior name. If you try to pull something cute, don't fool yourself into thinking you won't be removed from the territory. Forcefully."

★☆★ Take what you can ★☆★

Delta's Renaming Ceremony QNTjwT2

Mutiny  |  Webkit  |  Roachkit
Loner  |  Shadowclan Kit  |  Riverclan Kit
40/100  |  10/30  |  10/30

֎  Masterlist  ֍

Back to top Go down
Kade

Kade

Characters : [R]owan
Clan/Rank : [R]T1 Rogue
Gemini Rooster
Number of posts : 466

PostSubject: Re: Delta's Renaming Ceremony   Delta's Renaming Ceremony EmptyTue 1 Oct 2019 - 10:49

Delta stepped into an empty area. Just like last time, she'd been exiled. Was she going to be now as well? Maybe ThunderClan or Windclan would take her...

But that wasn't going to be necessary.

Thornstar started on a formal speech, but gave up halfway through. Did it count? Who cared? She wasn't Delta anymore. Now, she would be Cardinalpaw, the vigilant apprentice doing her best.

"Yes, of course... I'll train hard. I won't disappoint you!" Del- no, Cardinalpaw was going to make sure of that.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Delta's Renaming Ceremony   Delta's Renaming Ceremony Empty

Back to top Go down

Delta's Renaming Ceremony
Page 1 of 1