Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Back once more!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Your Every Day Cat

Your Every Day Cat

Characters : Alive: (Q)uickfrost (B)luekit (A)vernus Dead:(J)aysong (B)rightpaw OnePaw (Or)angeheart (C)reamfrost (F)rostPaw (D)ark(anyone remember this guy?)
Clan/Rank : (Q)WindClan T1 Warrior, (B)Shadowclan Kit, (A)T1 Rouge
Leo Buffalo
Number of posts : 640

Back once more! Empty
PostBack once more!

Well I think it’s been while so, how have y’all been doing? Again you’ll need to catch me up on who left who joined and who came back. I’ll be making more interesting topics and entertaining battles this time because of my new obsession with RPGs! Then I’ll also know more about warriors because I started reading the books again. So, my activity won’t be high at the moment, because my friend has heart surgery, because he has a 3rd something I forgot.(Sometimes makes his heart rate go up I’ve seen it go 268 bpm.) So after that activity should be normal. Nice to be back!
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

Back once more! :: Comments

Copperbeanz
Re: Back once more!
Post Wed Jul 05, 2023 2:02 am by Copperbeanz
Welcome back! As it happens, there is a war going on right now between Shadowclan and Windclan, so if you want to join more battle topics you could look at making cats in those clans.

As it happens, I have two open litters right now, one in Windclan and one in Shadowclan. Windclan's litter only has 1 slot left, but the Shadowclan litter has 4 left(there's a 5-kit limit on litters now). Please check them out and if you need a time extension please ask for one! I look forward to RPing with you! <3
Nerd
Post Wed Jul 05, 2023 6:17 am by Nerd
Welcome back! I’ve been in ShadowClan for a year and a half solid, so feel free to PM me with how long you’ve been gone and I can at least catch you up on the family trees and changes in that clan!
Post  by Sponsored content

Back once more!

Page 1 of 1