Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

ill be right back ??

Go down 
AuthorMessage
verychuu

verychuu

Characters : bubblenose, thymelight, smallfawn, pantherpounce, cardinalkit
Clan/Rank : rc warrior, skc mc, skc permaqueen, wc warrior, sc kit
Sagittarius Horse
Number of posts : 988

ill be right back ?? Empty
Postill be right back ??

hey so i put a message in the windclan channel of the discord last week but then i remembered that not everyone on the site has discord and not everyone is in the windclan channel so i decided to put a quick one here too. i was gone last week but ill also be, like, completely off the site this week because for some reason my teachers want to assign huge projects and tests at the exact sane time and i need to focus on that.

i’d really appreciate if you could send me a dm (on-site or discord) so i can get a notification on my phone if you urgently need dayspring or any of my other characters for a topic. ill be able to throw up a quick post (it wont be as long as the posts i usually make) to speed your topic along. other than that i should be back to normal next week !! thank youu 💖

smallfawn skc queen 』
pantherpounce wc t3w 』
cardinalkit sc kit 』
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

ill be right back ?? :: Comments

Stormy
Re: ill be right back ??
Post Mon 1 Mar 2021 - 13:29 by Stormy
Take your time, Chuu! Real life always comes first and Karuna and Staff are always here to cover for you should the need arise <3

ill be right back ??

Page 1 of 1