Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

GUESS WHO'S BACK- BACK AGAIN?!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Cat

Cat

Characters : berrykit ; goldenkit
Clan/Rank : riverclan / kit ; shadowclan / kit
Gemini Dragon
Number of posts : 4281

GUESS WHO'S BACK- BACK AGAIN?! Empty
PostGUESS WHO'S BACK- BACK AGAIN?!

That's right yo~ After my first disappearance I was baaaack. But then I was gone again and now I'm back. So to sum up why, I think it's story time...

Once Upon a Time a fair maiden named Kitty Kat Cat hopped to her laptop. As she clicked on her bookmark for WCC, she started reading everything and became bored. After replying to a few posts she went on other websites. And those websites were quite fun, and got distracted from WCC. But those websites were quite... Harsh. She made a few friends and what did they do? They diss her and start making her feel bad. Being the insecure sensitive and easily angered fool that Kitty Kat was, she removed herself from all internet for a little until she was ready to come back.

In Short: Cat is back, back again.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

my active characters ~ my profile
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

GUESS WHO'S BACK- BACK AGAIN?! :: Comments

Sun
Re: GUESS WHO'S BACK- BACK AGAIN?!
Post Thu 13 Aug 2015 - 7:32 by Sun
We're glad to see you back and we hope that those people who dissed you and made you feel bad burn and die a fiery and painful death.
Puddles
Post Thu 13 Aug 2015 - 7:35 by Puddles
Yes. I agree with sun. But, welcome back Cat.
Cat
Post Thu 13 Aug 2015 - 8:07 by Cat
Thanks guys! :-) Well I did report them so maybe their accounts will get deleted so yeah. Glad to be back.
Anonymous
Post Thu 13 Aug 2015 - 8:39 by Guest
immajustslidethishere https://warriorclancats.forumotion.com/t18853-stumppaw-and-duskpaw-s-border-patrol Ayyyy bud

Glad you're back!
Post  by Sponsored content

GUESS WHO'S BACK- BACK AGAIN?!

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Announcements :: Member Announcements-
Jump to: