Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

These lights are bright [c]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
lostfanboy

lostfanboy

Characters : Stormdance (S) Rainfrost (R) Sunpool (Su) Wrenpaw (W) Hawkmist (H)
Clan/Rank : Riverclan, Tier 5 Warrior (S) Skyclan, Tier 3 Warrior (R) Riverclan, Tier 2 Warrior (Su) Riverclan, Apprentice (W) Shadowclan, Tier 2 Warrior (H)
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 1017

These lights are bright [c]  Empty
PostSubject: These lights are bright [c]    These lights are bright [c]  EmptyFri 30 Jun 2023 - 17:55

RainfrostSkyclan Camp

Rainfrost was doing well introducing himself to his nieces and nephews. At least, he thought so. It made him happy, talking to his family like this, even if he was always a little unsteady in matters of socialization and handling kits. So, he continued finding opportunities to speak to them.

Rainfrost approached Bearkit next, finding him sitting outside the nursery. “Hello there,” Rainfrost said with a little dip of his head. “My name is Rainfrost. I’m your uncle.” He’s still uncertain if the uncle bit is common knowledge or not. He figured it was better to be safe than sorry. “How are you?”

#9999cc

Sunpool
RC Tier 2 Warrior
40HP/100SP
#de0404

Wrenpaw
RC Apprentice
20 HP/60SP
#1f6e55

Hawkmist
SC Tier 2 Warrior
40HP/100 SP