Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

a bright sun, a bright future[OPEN]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Copperbeanz

Copperbeanz

Characters : Living: [T]awnyshadow, [So]otstorm, [A]jex, [Q]uillsplash, [Sh]atteredsky, [J]uniperpaw Dead: Reedshine(TC), Deerleap(ShC) Slightfrost(Skc) Specklepaw(WC) Sunfire(TC), Copperlark(Outsider), Cinderpaw(TC) Missing: Quickpaw(WC), Deerpaw(ShC), Willowpaw(ShC)
Clan/Rank : [T]ShadowClan T5 Elder [So]WindClan T5 Deputy [A]T4 Rouge/"Captain" [Q]ShadowClan T4 Warrior [Sh]SkyClan T3 Warrior [J]ShadowClan Apprentice
Taurus Tiger
Number of posts : 3210

a bright sun, a bright future[OPEN] Empty
PostSubject: a bright sun, a bright future[OPEN]   a bright sun, a bright future[OPEN] EmptyThu 26 Jan 2023 - 5:09

the snow drifted lazily through the air, landing on the mossy ground below and dusting the brown clearing with white. suddenly, a flash of fire danced across the clearing. the "fire" stopped next to a ball of moss, his large tabby paws slapping the ball high into the air and back across the clearing, the kit close in pursuit. Blazefang's one and only son, Sunkit, was already growing into an energetic and healthy tom, his ginger tabby pelt glowing like flames under the weak leafbare sun.

as he bounded across the clearing, he suddenly crashed into another cat, causing him to fly away in a whirl of paws.

Bird | Quillsplash ♂/ShadowClan T4 Warrior/#802318
Ajex ♂/T4 Rouge/#62b6ee
Sootstorm ♂/Windclan T5 Deputy/#00cc00
Tawnyshadow ♀/Shadowclan T5 Elder/#993300*
Shatteredsky ♂/SkyClan T3 Warrior/#99ccff(not pictured)
Juniperpaw ♀/ShadowClan Apprentice/#B9ABB2(not pictured)
*disabled stats
Signature by Xaandir!

Back to top Go down
Maagistar

Maagistar

Characters : ➀Forestbreeze ➁Brookstone ➂Briarrose
Clan/Rank : ➀Shadowclan T5 ➁Riverclan T5 ➂Thunderclan T4
Leo Cat
Number of posts : 497

PostSubject: Re: a bright sun, a bright future[OPEN]   a bright sun, a bright future[OPEN] EmptyThu 26 Jan 2023 - 9:03

˗ˏˋa bright sun, a bright future[OPEN] 1f339´ˎ˗【Briarrose】˗ˏˋa bright sun, a bright future[OPEN] 1f339´ˎ˗
∘₊✧──────────✧₊∘
【Thunderclan】♡【#B9D9EB】♡【T2 Warrior ║ 40[HP] | 100[SP]】

With a suppressed shiver, the dilute tortoiseshell she-cat stepped back into camp after having completed a border patrol with her assigned group. She bade them goodbye with a quick flick of her tail and a dip of her head before walking away, mind already sifting through her next objective.

Despite how calm, cool, and collected the molly seemed on the outside, the truth was that she was still reeling after what had happened. The memories of that fateful day were still seared into her mind. The look of fright on Echopaw's face, her clanmates disappearing in shiny dens and getting taken away by those deplorable twolegs, and how much of a failure she had felt. Her whole world had spun around and for the first time, she felt true terror. However, after her clanmates had returned, the relief she felt was immense. She wanted to run up to each and every one of them and beg for their forgiveness for not being enough, especially to her apprentice. She had failed that sweet tom the most... Echopaw...

She quickly shoved away all those nagging thoughts with an irritated sigh. She needed to speak with him soon; This was not going to leave her until she does. Well, for now, she better start on her work. Perhaps, if she finished early enough, she could seek out said tom? That'd be more than good. A new spark suddenly reignited within her. She had a bigger objective to focus on.

However, before she could do anything, a small body crashed into her legs and was sent tumbling away. She let out an audible gasp before whirling around and searching for whoever or whatever it was that had been bested by her limbs. She soon spotted a ginger-colored pelt some fox-lengths away. Uh oh! It was a kit! She instantly felt bad despite knowing that it probably wasn't her fault (the poor dear). She rushed up to the small kit and crouched down to check on them. "Dear? Are you alright? Did you hurt yourself?" She gently tried to right him with a paw. "Please be aware of your surroundings in the future. It will save you many incidents like this." Once she noticed that he was fine, she sat up with a relieved smile. She curled her tail around her paws and regarded him with warm, sage-green eyes. "What is your name, sweetheart? Mine is Briarrose."
Back to top Go down
Copperbeanz

Copperbeanz

Characters : Living: [T]awnyshadow, [So]otstorm, [A]jex, [Q]uillsplash, [Sh]atteredsky, [J]uniperpaw Dead: Reedshine(TC), Deerleap(ShC) Slightfrost(Skc) Specklepaw(WC) Sunfire(TC), Copperlark(Outsider), Cinderpaw(TC) Missing: Quickpaw(WC), Deerpaw(ShC), Willowpaw(ShC)
Clan/Rank : [T]ShadowClan T5 Elder [So]WindClan T5 Deputy [A]T4 Rouge/"Captain" [Q]ShadowClan T4 Warrior [Sh]SkyClan T3 Warrior [J]ShadowClan Apprentice
Taurus Tiger

PostSubject: Re: a bright sun, a bright future[OPEN]   a bright sun, a bright future[OPEN] EmptyThu 26 Jan 2023 - 23:40

as he raised his head, Sunkit made out a dilute tortoiseshell she-cat crouching over him, her eyes filled with concern. He quickly scrambled to his paws and puffed out his chest. "Hi! My name's Sunkit, because my mama said I looked like the sun!" He proudly proclaimed. "Do you want to play mossball with me?" He added as an after thought.

Ajex ♂/T4 Rouge/#62b6ee
*disabled stats
Signature by Xaandir!

Back to top Go down
Maagistar

Maagistar

Leo Cat

PostSubject: Re: a bright sun, a bright future[OPEN]   a bright sun, a bright future[OPEN] EmptyFri 27 Jan 2023 - 8:34

˗ˏˋa bright sun, a bright future[OPEN] 1f339´ˎ˗【Briarrose】˗ˏˋa bright sun, a bright future[OPEN] 1f339´ˎ˗
∘₊✧──────────✧₊∘

A purr escaped her at the tom-kit's enthusiasm. "Nice to meet you, Sunkit. I have to agree with your mother; You do have a strong resemblance to the sun." She chuckled softly as her sage-green gaze crinkled with mirth. She untucked her paws and settled down with them in front of her. "Hmm..." She pursed her mouth as she thought about her chore list for a moment before mentally shaking her head and brushing it all off. She needed to learn how to rest and have fun. She'd always been known as a workaholic and others have told her to loosen up.

She smiled and nodded once. "A game of moss ball would be lovely," she replied. She hesitated before saying, "I must confess that I have never played moss ball. I was always too focused on learning and working, even as a kit. Will you teach me?" An embarrassed look crossed her face before it slinked away. She hoped he wouldn't think of her as being too odd. Briar quickly added, "Do you have a moss ball with you? I could get one for you if you do not."

【Current Cats】
═════════════════════
⓵ Forestbreeze of Shadowclan
⓶ Brookstone of Riverclan
⓷ Briarrose of Thunderclan

Last edited by Maagistar on Fri 27 Jan 2023 - 20:39; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Copperbeanz

Copperbeanz

Taurus Tiger

PostSubject: Re: a bright sun, a bright future[OPEN]   a bright sun, a bright future[OPEN] EmptyFri 27 Jan 2023 - 19:02

"You've never played mossball? Even as a kit?" Sunkit gasped, interrupting the warrior. the tom just couldn't comprehend how someone could not have time to bat around a ball of moss when they were as duty-free as any other kit. "No, that won't do!" He declared firmly, "Stay right here, I'll go fetch my mossball!"

He quickly scrambled off to retrieve his lump of moss and set it down next to Brairrose. "All you have to do is bat the ball away from me, and whoever can get it past the other wins!" He explained as best as he could, hoping the she-cat would understand. "Here, I'll start first!" Sunkit said, rolling the ball away with a paw and got into a crouch, his eyes narrowed at the warrior.

Ajex ♂/T4 Rouge/#62b6ee
*disabled stats
Signature by Xaandir!

Back to top Go down
Maagistar

Maagistar

Leo Cat

PostSubject: Re: a bright sun, a bright future[OPEN]   a bright sun, a bright future[OPEN] EmptySat 28 Jan 2023 - 8:04

∘₊✧──────────✧₊∘

The slight embarrassment she had felt earlier flared up for a moment during Sunkit's exclamation but she pushed it down. The tom-kit wasn't teasing her at all. He was just genuinely surprised. It was fine. Even she had been stupefied at how little fun she had had as a kitten. She blinked as she watched Sunkit rush away to go retrieve his moss ball (very thoughtful of him!).  

Before her mind could even begin to wander, the young cat returned with said moss ball. She smiled at the sight. The light-furred warrior settled down with her paws outstretched as she dutifully listened to his explanation of how the game worked. She nodded once he finished and rose up into a crouch so she could move her paws better. "I got it. Thank you," she meowed with a light expression.

Briarrose watched the moss ball roll over to her and before it could pass by her paws, she batted it back with a swift movement, making sure to aim somewhat to the side as to try and get it past the kit's "defense". She held back her power so as to not overwhelm Sunkit. Her sage-green eyes crinkled in delight as the little, fuzzy, green ball tumbled and twirled toward its destination. It was quite mesmerizing to observe.

As she waited for it to come back to her she asked, "What are you looking forward to when you become an apprentice?" She was curious as to what he thought would await him once he gained his mentor.

【Current Cats】
═════════════════════
Back to top Go down
Copperbeanz

Copperbeanz

Taurus Tiger

PostSubject: Re: a bright sun, a bright future[OPEN]   a bright sun, a bright future[OPEN] EmptySun 29 Jan 2023 - 0:22

Brairrose batted the mossball back easily, aiming for the side. good, she was learning fast. Sunkit pounced onto the fuzzy ball, his front paws outstretched to bat the ball as hard as he could over the warrior's shoulder. it didn't even hit close, instead skimming under her belly. oh, well.

He paused to think about the she-cat's question. what was he looking forward to? He never thought about that before. Blazefang did mention before that once he was an apprentice, he would tour all of the territory, meet other clans at gatherings, learn to fight and hunt, and many more he couldn't quite remember. after a long pause, the ginger tabby declared, "I'm looking forward to learning how to fight! After I become a warrior, no fox or dog will ever dare to set paw in Thunderclan territory!"

Ajex ♂/T4 Rouge/#62b6ee
*disabled stats
Signature by Xaandir!

Back to top Go down
Maagistar

Maagistar

Leo Cat

PostSubject: Re: a bright sun, a bright future[OPEN]   a bright sun, a bright future[OPEN] EmptySun 29 Jan 2023 - 22:48

∘₊✧──────────✧₊∘

A tiny giggle escaped her as she watched Sunkit pounce on the fuzzy ball. He had quick reflexes for his age. She had never stopped to wonder how quick kits actually were. It was fascinating. Briarrose quickly snapped out of her thoughts just in time to block the moss ball from getting lost under her. She bats it back with a soft scooping motion causing it to go airborne. It didn't go that high up so Sunkit shouldn't have an issue with snatching it before it goes right by him.

Her ears twitched as she regarded the tom-kit's response. Her eyes softened and she let out a noncommital hum. "Is that so?" Her smile widened just a tad. "I think that is a very noble goal to set yourself for. With your determination, I believe that you will achieve great things. As they say, "Power is no blessing in itself, except when it is used to protect the innocent." Never forget to remind yourself of who you will be fighting for."

Tilting her head back to glance at the sky, the tortoiseshell warrior thought for a moment or two before turning her attention back to Sunkit. "How do you feel about the future prospect of meeting cats of other clans? Do you look forward to it? Are you nervous in any way?" A faraway look crossed her face before she schooled her features back. "I remember my first Gathering. I was not exactly nervous; It was more like I was wary. I knew what to expect but it still managed to overwhelm me. Luckily, my siblings were present by my side and I felt less frazzled. Soon, after getting to speak with an easygoing Riverclan she-cat by the name of Grebedance, I realized that cats from other clans were not as hard to speak with as I had initially anticipated. I kept an open mind from then on." A fond twinkle glittered her sage-green gaze. Reminiscing her apprenticeship days made her feel.

【Current Cats】
═════════════════════
Back to top Go down
Copperbeanz

Copperbeanz

Taurus Tiger

PostSubject: Re: a bright sun, a bright future[OPEN]   a bright sun, a bright future[OPEN] EmptyMon 30 Jan 2023 - 1:16

Brairrose batted the ball back, no problem, but now Sunkit had to somehow hit the mossball from above his head. The little tabby leapt into the air and batted the mossball back towards the warrior, but in the process flipped and landed not-so-gracefully on his face.

after scrambling back to his paws, Sunkit thought about the she-cat's question. "I'm looking forward to meeting the other Clans," He decided at last, "I want to have friends from all the Clans, and I will help them whenever they need it!" That sounded like something a good warrior would do, right?

Ajex ♂/T4 Rouge/#62b6ee
*disabled stats
Signature by Xaandir!

Back to top Go down
Maagistar

Maagistar

Leo Cat

PostSubject: Re: a bright sun, a bright future[OPEN]   a bright sun, a bright future[OPEN] EmptyWed 1 Feb 2023 - 10:07

∘₊✧──────────✧₊∘

The she-cat tried not to laugh at poor Sunkit's misfortune but couldn't help the breathy giggle that escaped her. "Are you alright?" she questioned with faint concern lacing her words. Despite that, her eyes were twinkling with amusement. He seemed to be all fine seeing as he scrambled back up not a second later. Her concern eased. Briarrose blocked the moss ball's path with a quick paw and rolled it back over to the younger cat in a random direction.

Briar nodded her head at his response. The tom-kit had a loving demeanor that seemed to extend beyond the camp walls. "You have a good heart, Sunkit. I am sure you will do just fine during your first Gathering. When you do make new friends, please let me know. I would love to see how you are doing every now and then. You can even tell me how your training is going or what adventures you get up to once you are apprenticed. In return, I can tell you about how my time has been and what new experiences I have lived." Her sage-green gaze lightened up at the prospect of swapping stories with someone else. It would be interesting to see Sunkit's progress as he grows. He has already endeared himself to her.

A fond look crossed her face and she gave him a gentle smile. "Well, Sunkit, to get you started on your friend-making journey, will you do me the honors of being my friend? I could certainly use some more myself."

【Current Cats】
═════════════════════
Back to top Go down
Copperbeanz

Copperbeanz

Taurus Tiger

PostSubject: Re: a bright sun, a bright future[OPEN]   a bright sun, a bright future[OPEN] EmptyWed 1 Feb 2023 - 18:18

"Of course!" Sunkit mewed quickly, not even bothering to return the mossball. Blazefang is going to be so exited when he told her about his new friend-- and she's a warrior! How cool is that?

Ajex ♂/T4 Rouge/#62b6ee
*disabled stats
Signature by Xaandir!

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: a bright sun, a bright future[OPEN]   a bright sun, a bright future[OPEN] Empty

Back to top Go down

a bright sun, a bright future[OPEN]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: ThunderClan Camp-
Jump to: