Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

clearing the air [TC Clan Meeting]

Go down 
+2
Lapis
Kitty
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Kitty
Former Staff
Former Staff
Kitty

Characters : Murkyriver ♀ | Mistwalker ♀ | Mintglade ♀ | Crakeburn ♀ | Snowvixen ♀ | Hollowpaw ♀
Clan/Rank : Riverclan | Skyclan | Windclan
Sagittarius Horse
Number of posts : 4941

clearing the air [TC Clan Meeting] Empty
PostSubject: clearing the air [TC Clan Meeting]   clearing the air [TC Clan Meeting] EmptySun 21 May 2023 - 13:44

ooc; I know Thunderclan has been in a bit of a time soup recently. The purpose of this meeting is to tie together the timelines of both the May Gathering and Feral Thunder. There is no exact order to events simply because of the timesoup involved.

Mottlestar
“May the stars light our paths.”

Mottlestar had lost another life.

To say the least, it had frustrated the leader greatly. There was too much to handle at all points of the day now, it seemed. An attempt to look into what was going on within her Clan after having heard a rumor that a fight between her own kits had left Murkyripple with a facial scar, the mysterious large prints on the ground, and the growing number of dogs that seemed keen on snooping on Thunderclan territory. It all had culminated to even more chaos when Mottlestar had to face what Windclan's medicine cat had come to speak to her about, in which those details then were revealed at a gathering.

A gathering that had cost her her second life, her sanity, and perhaps every ounce of trust that existed within the Clan. To make matters even worse, Sunfire had passed. The tom had been a young warrior, a cat gone far before his time. Grief, frustration, tension, it all was practically palatable in the air.

Not to mention, those large prints? It had gave way to a battle that the leader herself was still trying to wrap her head around and comprehend. Large cats, larger than even those that typically roamed Skyclan in today's era, fighting. Somehow, able to speak their tongue as well. Still, their nobility in fighting as an ally was rewarded, as it was the least Mottlestar could offer to get them patched up. How long they stayed - that was a question to be decided by the Clan. She would put it in their paws. But there was another matter she had needed to clear up with them as well: what had happened at the Gathering.

She had spoken to Thrushnose about it, as well as Murkyripple. Stars knew she needed to try and talk to Comfreyheart, but every chance she tried, she was pulled in another, much more pressing direction. Dogs attacking a patrol! or We found more large tracks! Even worse, Windclan has greatly increased the patrols on their border! They were all whispers and words that gave no help to the leader's current mental state.

Or physical, for that matter. The encounter with the dogs had left her back leg severely mangled, and only with Fawnshine's help and whatever healing the Stars gave her in losing a life was she able to limp. It was still turned inward at a slightly awkward angle, and the leader was convinced she'd be dealing with it for the rest of her life. Tortoiseshell ears found themselves tilted just slightly back out of the pain that winced through both her shoulders and hip, but despite Fawnshine's advice... she needed to talk to her Clan. They deserved it. More than deserved it at this point, actually.

She considered leaping to the top of the high rock, but one glance at it send a gulp of fear down her spine. That one isn't happening. She decided, swallowing down that ounce of fear. Instead, she half-limped, half-dragged herself to the base of the rock, taking a moment to breathe before calling out.

"Let all cats old enough to catch their own prey gather beneath the High Rock for a clan meeting!"

Would they even come to her voice? She wouldn't blame them. The doubt that swirled among her clanmates, the betrayal, the frustration... she didn't doubt. The guilt still crushed her, stealing sleep from the molly any moment she even attempted to get some rest. But perhaps this would be one step to building trust again. To lay herself bare before her Clan, in easily her weakest state. If they wanted to strip her of her lives and title? She would let them. Part of her felt she deserved it, not simply the repentance that Batsong had called for. Stars, she tried to repent every night. To get just one more chance to talk to Morningsun, to tell her she was sorry. It never seemed to come. Nor did any sign of Minnowfin within the stars. If he shunned her? She didn't blame him, either.

"Thunderclan, I owe all of you an explanation. We all know what happened at the gathering by this point. For those who didn't, I urge you to ask a clanmate. I feel it is not fit for me to speak those events, but to bring truth on the situation." The tortoiseshell began, soon as enough had gathered. She looked weak. Her pelt was still matted in some spots, dried blood still stuck in others, cobwebs tightly wrapping around her leg. For all purposes, she looked rough. But she continued.

"To keep it short: The accusation of Nightstar and myself having a fling is true. Minnowfin had just passed, and as tradition set, I immediately appointed Thistlemask as my deputy and left that very night to go get my lives without even taking the proper time to grieve. Nightstar had gone on the same evening to get his own as well, and we made the journey home together. It is with guilt that I permanently remember that evening, but it faded to time."

"The kits I soon found myself to be carrying after... It was still so close in time I had every belief they belonged to Minnowfin. Restless nights and questions to confirm yielded nothing from the Stars... so I thought they were. It wasn't until I lost my first life that I had finally learned of their true lineage. Morningsun himself came and scorned me for it. Starclan scolded me for it."
She had nothing else to say than the truth. No twisting it. After all, there was more to the tale.

"I did not tell anyone in the Clan because I was shocked from it all. I had lost that first life out of heartbreak from all that had happened within the Clan. My first move, however, was to go to Nightstar. I did not want him catching rumor on the wind and bringing war to our camp because of it. In our conversation, he stated his desire to have no claim to his kits. Furthermore, he said he would fully allow them to live their life in Thunderclan with no knowledge or attachment to their Shadowclan blood, and should any kits from that litter find themselves on Shadowclan territory, they would be treated no differently than any other Thunderclan warrior. I accepted this - because I felt it would be best for all involved. But I still fully intended on telling the kits of that litter about their lineage, as well as what their sire decided." It made her dizzy to continue speaking, and she had to adjust herself as she swayed. But there was no choice.

"I returned to hear about the sightings of feral cats on our territory, and a day later, Batsong from Windclan on our land. Starclan had given the message to Batsong as well, and I begged her to leave Thunderclan out of whatever malice she intended to bring towards Shadowclan in lieu of her knowledge. The gathering is evidence that she did not heed my plea. But that is not what this meeting is for, though we can talk another time. For now..." She had to pause, panting as pain seized her hindquarter, forcing the leader to try and readjust. The hiss of pain was quiet and brief - but she couldn't hold it back.

"To keep my current state brief: On a patrol, Darkspirit, Lichenwing, Nightdancer, Comfreyheart, Firefly and myself came across three dogs. There were also three large, feral cats fighting them. These cats spoke our tongue, so I called to fight the dogs first. I was injured by this fight. As gratitude for their aid against what seemed to be a common enemy, I called for them to come to camp and be seen by Fawnshine and Echopaw. One of these cats, Sleet is her name, offered to carry me back in my injured state. It was as soon as we had reached camp that I lost my life, but I would have lost it sooner, and perhaps a second, if she had not carried me. Thunderclan, I come to you with this information, as well as the information of my transgression and mistake. I fully admit to my fling with Nightstar and the resulting litter, and know that there are no excuses for what I have done. I feel no love for Nightstar, or allegiance to Shadowclan, but simply regret and guilt that I will carry with me for the rest of my lives. It was a mistake I made, and I broke the code that I was entrusted to uphold. I leave it in your paws to see fit my punishment, whatever that may be, as well as our Clan's next steps to the guests we now have." She spoke all that she could. But in doing such, the black spots that now dotted her vision brought the leader further to the ground.

"If you have questions, Thunderclan, I will answer. Any and all. I do not see it fit to beg for your forgiveness... that is something I will leave in your paws to deem whether I am worthy of."

With that, the tortoiseshell hung her head, listening for whatever questions, accusations, or statements would come her way. Whatever anger they felt, whatever vitriol and wrath she would receive. She was there to weather the storm.

code by kiiko • edited by kitty

MurkyriverMintgladeCrakeburnSnowvixenMistwalkerHollowpaw

Last edited by Kitty on Sun 21 May 2023 - 16:24; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lapis

Lapis

Characters : Comfreyheart, Ploverwing, Marigoldpaw, Fernpaw, Hornetkit, Maggot
Clan/Rank : [C] Thunderclan T5 Permaqueen [P] Skyclan T1 Warrior [M] Windclan Apprentice [F] Shadowclan Apprentice [H] Skyclan Kitten [Mg] Outsider Kitten
Cancer Rat
Number of posts : 1420

PostSubject: Re: clearing the air [TC Clan Meeting]   clearing the air [TC Clan Meeting] EmptySun 21 May 2023 - 15:58

Comfreyheart

The days since the gathering Comfreyheart kept rolling. Not stopping, always marching. As many patrols as she could bare. The only moments of rest were the quiet hours in the medicine den while she waited to see if her leader would recover. Both when she fainted, and after the dog fight. After knowing she was alright it was on to the next patrol. She couldn’t talk to her right then. Too much stormed in her mind and heart. It was easier to just keep moving.

The shadowy cat hid beside an old cypress, waiting for a mouse to stray closer. Once it fell into position she struck. Her tail lashed as she carried it and her other prey back. Hunting had unfortunately not helped calm her down from Mottlestar’s awful recent decision. The molly did not walk straight home. She could feel her path wavering. The gathering crowded her head. That night’s feelings replicated in her chest. Bitter, bitter betrayal. The secrets revealed that night were more sour than the rottest berry. It wasn’t just another cross-clan romance that every Thunderclanner seemed to be falling to these days. It was so much worse. Comfreyheart was not entirely new to this awful rock lodged in her heart. Her dear brother had originated the horrid trend. And yet, she still loved him. She still forgave him. Since she’d done it once, surely it wouldn’t be too hard to do it again, right?

Comfreyheart wacked through the plants crossing her path. Dayquill told her as soon as he could. Dayquill’s secret wasn’t revealed unwillingly. Dayquill was ready to face the consequences. Dayquill was redeemable.

Decidedly, Mottlestar’s actions could not be forgiven, not as easily.

Her dull leg hadn’t felt so dull recently. Some sort of pain seeped through, ordering Comfreyheart to head home. After tossing her kills into the pile she readied to head back out, but the call of a meeting stopped her. The warrior still served her leader, for now, but usually did not want to think about the mistake-ridden molly. She hesitantly sat by the exit, just in case this was not important.

“Thunderclan, I owe all of you an explanation. We all know what happened at the gathering by this point. For those who didn't, I urge you to ask a clanmate. I feel it is not fit for me to speak those events, but to bring truth on the situation.”

Her tail wished to thrash in repulsion, but there was too much sorrow in the small, injured cat’s voice. Comfreyheart felt incredibly wrong in her own body. Her ears tucked and tail acting berserk. Her black maw squirmed in frustration and sorrow, shut tight to prevent as much emotion as she could.

“To keep it short: The accusation of Nightstar and myself having a fling is true. Minnowfin had just passed, and as tradition set, I immediately appointed Thistlemask as my deputy and left that very night to go get my lives without even taking the proper time to grieve. Nightstar had gone on the same evening to get his own as well, and we made the journey home together. It is with guilt that I permanently remember that evening, but it faded to time.”

Filth stuck on her tongue. Nightstar of all cats. If you’d told Comfreyheart that her kind Thunderclan leader had feelings for another leader, she’d expect the answer to be Perchstar, as horrifying as that prospect was. At least it wasn’t Riverclan, and at least she feels no ties, she commented bitterly, though not with too much care. It was vile either way.

A realization crashed onto her head, bestowing fresh, hot betrayal. The memory replayed the night she’d welcomed Mottlestar back home after just receiving her new name. After Comfreyheart had spent all her time giving her leader the best welcome home she could, and spent the rest of the morning by her side. She told me nothing.

“The kits I soon found myself to be carrying after... It was still so close in time I had every belief they belonged to Minnowfin. Restless nights and questions to confirm yielded nothing from the Stars... so I thought they were. It wasn't until I lost my first life that I had finally learned of their true lineage. Morningsun himself came and scorned me for it. Starclan scolded me for it.”

Comfreyheart choked on her own grief. She struggled not to reel over. After the name was uttered, her mind closed off the rest of the sentence. She couldn’t bare to hear anything of the tom.

“I did not tell anyone in the Clan because I was shocked from it all. I had lost that first life out of heartbreak from all that had happened within the Clan. My first move, however, was to go to Nightstar. I did not want him catching rumor on the wind and bringing war to our camp because of it. In our conversation, he stated his desire to have no claim to his kits. Furthermore, he said he would fully allow them to live their life in Thunderclan with no knowledge or attachment to their Shadowclan blood, and should any kits from that litter find themselves on Shadowclan territory, they would be treated no differently than any other Thunderclan warrior. I accepted this - because I felt it would be best for all involved. But I still fully intended on telling the kits of that litter about their lineage, as well as what their sire decided.”

She hoped -nearly prayed- that Mottlestar would catch her glare. You… she growled, told him but not me. That was your first thought. An enemy leader, instead of your own clan. Instead of your own... daughter. That title felt wrong in her mouth. Was she still a daughter to the tortoiseshell? Did Comfreyheart even want to be anymore?

“I returned to hear about the sightings of feral cats on our territory, and a day later, Batsong from Windclan on our land. Starclan had given the message to Batsong as well, and I begged her to leave Thunderclan out of whatever malice she intended to bring towards Shadowclan in lieu of her knowledge. The gathering is evidence that she did not heed my plea. But that is not what this meeting is for, though we can talk another time. For now...”

I will personally cut the throat of each and every Starclan cat myself. Batsong could go rot in a ditch. Mottlestar, you had every Starclan-given opportunity to come clean. How do you ever expect me to forgive you! The disheveled leader, who looked more like a half-alive squirrel than a leader, continued to recap the events of the dog fight, only reminding Comfreyheart of her other dangerous decision.

“Thunderclan, I come to you with this information, as well as the information of my transgression and mistake. I fully admit to my fling with Nightstar and the resulting litter, and know that there are no excuses for what I have done. I feel no love for Nightstar, or allegiance to Shadowclan, but simply regret and guilt that I will carry with me for the rest of my lives. It was a mistake I made, and I broke the code that I was entrusted to uphold. I leave it in your paws to see fit my punishment, whatever that may be, as well as our Clan's next steps to the guests we now have. If you have questions, Thunderclan, I will answer. Any and all. I do not see it fit to beg for your forgiveness... that is something I will leave in your paws to deem whether I am worthy of.”

There her mother was, beneath Thunderclan’s mercy, giving her complete apology much too late. It was Comfreyheart’s turn. The ebony warrior stalked toward the small, frail cat. Her shoulders sharp, her stare raging. As she always had, the warrior barked what she felt. “So NOW you come clean. NOW you apologize, only after the truth was thrown into the air by another’s paws- another who should have absolutely NO BUSINESS whatsoever in this affair. You had the full and complete ability to prevent everything that has happened to you and our clan. You have utterly failed everyone here.” Her voice faltered, her throat closing. She felt overwhelmed with loss. My mother… why did you have to do this to me? Why do you not care about me? What were you so afraid of that you abandoned your thoughts of me? Your love for me?

Comfreyheart steeled herself, turning away from the cat beneath her. She inhaled, turned to the crowd, and snarled deeply, “Her decision to invite these ‘guests’ directly to our dens after the dog fight was frankly, flawed. She was bleeding, in serious pain, and likely afraid for her life, and not just I can attest to that. As she has demonstrated so clearly before, her judgment cannot be trusted.” Her tail flicked violently. “I want these threats out of our home immediately.”

- Plotting | Chart | Profiles -

Comfreyheart
TC Permaqueen
45 HP / 50 SP
Ploverwing
SkC T1 Warrior
30 HP / 80 SP
Marigoldpaw
WC Apprentice
20 HP / 60 SP
Fernpaw
SC Apprentice
20 HP / 60 SP
Hornetkit
SkC Kitten
10 HP / 30 SP
Maggot
T1 Rogue
20 HP / 60 SP

Back to top Go down
Flybot
Former Staff
Former Staff
Flybot

Characters : [SC]Heatherberry| [TC]Vinecrawler | [R]Grub | [R] Grun Jr
Clan/Rank : [H]T3 BT MC / T4 MC | [G]T4 Rogue | [GJ] T1 Rogue [V]T5 Warrior
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 4495

PostSubject: Re: clearing the air [TC Clan Meeting]   clearing the air [TC Clan Meeting] EmptyMon 22 May 2023 - 11:39

Firefly had not meant to return to soon after last full moons gathering. But -due to an unfortunate ambush of yet more dogs- she had returned with dead Honeypaw draped over her back; Sunfire had also passed.

Her body ached from the fight with her sister, as well as her fight with that disgusting WindClan creature. She was tired of being angry. All she wanted was to lay down and nap forever. She was certain that was all Mottlestar wanted as well after losing two lives in succession and dealing with the fallout of Batsong's disgusting show of trying to convince the whole forest that Nightstar was the biggest villain. And that had hurt ThunderClan as a result.

Speaking of Nightstar... She knew it was him. The latest litter her mother had were her and her siblings. And it made her feel disgusting.

Comfreyheart was right: Mottlestars apology meant very little when it took an outside party to reveal something so huge. Mottlestar did have all the time in the world before this to prevent the embarrassment inflicted onto ThunderClan for the entire forest to see.

She had nothing to say to the small, battered frame of her mother at the moment. She wished it wasn't so, but this betrayal cost all trust.

Hank sat with his companions, indifferent to what was being said.

Mostly because he didn't understand the majority of the words the tiny she-cat spoke. He whispered something to Aurelia in a feral tongue, asking if this had anything to do with them.

won't you shake a poor sinners hand?:

clearing the air [TC Clan Meeting] JGgdMsS clearing the air [TC Clan Meeting] JGg3TFt  clearing the air [TC Clan Meeting] JGg3GK7 clearing the air [TC Clan Meeting] JGg2WjR

clearing the air [TC Clan Meeting] JcTsSP1  clearing the air [TC Clan Meeting] JcnAVnI clearing the air [TC Clan Meeting] Grub_f10clearing the air [TC Clan Meeting] JaZZNs4
click photos for profiles | sprites by Aspen!

Last edited by Flybot on Mon 22 May 2023 - 20:57; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
kjSage
Former Staff
Former Staff
kjSage

Characters : [Br]ackenwing [W]olfstar [S]toneheart (plot) [G]raywind [Sw]wandive [B]riarpaw // Smokefeather, Beechface | Beechfang, Mistyfalcon, Nighthawk (npc), Eosphoros (plot), Birdsong, Eleos | Swiftspirit, Atalante | Featherfrost, Harechaser, Whitesnake (plot), Flamegaze (plot), Moondancer
Clan/Rank : [Br] WC/T5 Elder [W] SkC/T5 Leader [S] SkC/T5 Warrior [G] SkC/T5 Warrior [Sw] RC/T3 Warrior [B] SC/Apprentice
Cancer Tiger
Number of posts : 5692

PostSubject: Re: clearing the air [TC Clan Meeting]   clearing the air [TC Clan Meeting] EmptyMon 22 May 2023 - 11:59

The golden-spotted she-cat sat among her two companions, feeling uneasy and out of place in the home of these domestic cats. This was very much not the home she had once been used to, but for now it seemed to be what they had to make do with. As she listened to the little tortoiseshell talk, Aurelia knew one thing: most of the conversation did not involve them.

Hank's quiet voice caught her attention, and Aurelia lifted one shoulder in a shrug before replying softly in the same tongue. It seemed as though the litttle tortoiseshell was grateful for Sleet's help, but the rest of the conversation was beyond her ability to understand - it did not involve them, and that was the extent she cared about it.

WolfstarSkyClan
T5 Leader
80 / 170
#a0c8e6
GraywindSkyClan
T5 Warrior
70 / 160
#c99700
BrackenwingWindClan
T5 Elder
65 / 130 *
#702fd8
SwandiveRiverClan
T3 Warrior
50 / 120
#0881ab
BriarpawShadowClan
Apprentice
20 / 60
#867b6b
StoneheartNot Pictured
SkyClan NPC
T5 Warrior
70 / 160
#616d87

Starclan: Beechfang, Mistyfalcon, Birdsong, Swiftspirit, Harechaser, Moondancer
Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

Characters : Fuzzface, Curlyfluff, Sweetheart, Molehill
Clan/Rank : (F)WC/T5, (C)TC/T5, (S)TC/T2, (M)WC/T2
Libra Dragon
Number of posts : 5894

PostSubject: Re: clearing the air [TC Clan Meeting]   clearing the air [TC Clan Meeting] EmptyMon 22 May 2023 - 20:54

As all the past moon's events unfolded at what felt like lightspeed, Curlyfluff didn't know what to think. Was he supposed to be angry, sorrowful, frightened... in all honesty, he found himself feeling a little bit of each. While she'd suffered and lost lives, it had been because of her lack of honesty that had brought her such pain and grief. Mottlestar hadn't been honest with her own clanmates, Batsong had made a fool of herself and caused chaos during a gathering, dogs had attacked and mangled his clanmates, and now there were strange cats sitting amongst them.

Listening as Mottlestar spoke, his attention quickly turned to his mother who spoke up. He could feel the pain in her voice; the longing for truth and justice, and quite frankly she had every right to feel this way. What Mottlestar had done was no small matter and he completely understood that the Comfreyheart's words came from the heart. His mother had always been a cat of reason and wisdom, and he nodded along as she spoke, feeling of sense of pride to be called her son, even if adopted. Of course, the next matter addressed tugged at his moral-strings a bit. StarClan knew he didn't want to judge any-cat too quickly, but if he was completely honest with himself... he also agreed with his mother in the fact that he didn't trust the strangers one bit nor did he really want them around. ThunderClan needed to be ThunderClan, and with them now amongst the ranks who knew what would happen to his family and home. Not to mention everyone's safety was at risk due to their leader's ever-so-hasty decision.

Sitting beside the injured Firefly, he could tell her pelt was seething with rage at all that was going on. Being the product of a forbidden relationship surely wasn't an easy pebble to swallow and he understood the anger that his best friend must've been feeling. Of course, just because she was Nightstar's daughter didn't change anything about her in his mind. She was still the same feisty, loyal, courageous molly that he'd known all his life and Mottlestar's mistake wasn't about to change anything for him. Making a mental note as Comfreyheart finished up what she had to say, he reminded himself to sit down and talk to Firefly sometime soon.

"I agree with Comfreyheart; ThunderClan needs to focus on our own after all of the attention brought to us," the curly coated tom spoke up before the realization of him getting involved in the matter quickly hit him and he shrunk back into his pelt. The last thing he wanted to do was to make enemies right now, especially with the clan needing to stay close together with all that had been happening.

gym rat    crazy poodle lady    mst

clearing the air [TC Clan Meeting] VHQrlk5
clearing the air [TC Clan Meeting] 1QYZaRo

clearing the air [TC Clan Meeting] Molex311
Back to top Go down
Tara

Tara

Characters : Falconmoon, Auburnrain, Sagefeather, Asmodeus
Cancer Goat
Number of posts : 3033

PostSubject: Re: clearing the air [TC Clan Meeting]   clearing the air [TC Clan Meeting] EmptySat 27 May 2023 - 17:09

Sleet was not alone in her inability to understand much of what was being said. She sat with her companions among the domesticated cats. She was trying to listen, to try to glean whatever information that she could. She, unlike Aurelia and Hank, wanted to learn. One of the she-cats seemed angry... and she had a feeling some of this meeting was about them. She had a very rough understanding that was still very limited to what was being said, but she could at least look at the expressions of the other cats and feel the tension in the air. Surely not all of it was about herself, Aurelia and Hank. There was more going on, and she wanted to do her best to understand.

Sleet looked at the angry she-cat that had been the only other one injured in the dog attack. She wasn't sure how best to put her words together, but she was going to try anyway.

"We no threat... to you. We... grateful. We also... lost. No home. Not from... this... land. If we stay... we help." She thought for a moment, looking up as she tried desperately to recall something quickly. She couldn't, and eventually gave up and tried to speak once more. "Lang...uage... difficult. But we... learn. We tell you more... when we... can." She desperately hoped she was making sense. It had been quite some time the last time she spoke to another domestic feline. She had been a bit younger and spent most of her time in a crate. The domestic feline that lived in the area had been patient and a good teacher, but lack of use of the domestic language had made her rusty. She needed to remember, really, rather than learn. She hoped her response would be satisfactory to the angry she-cat.

Darkspirit gathered beneath the Highrock at his leader's summons, keeping an eye on the three feral strangers. He wasn't sure he trusted them just yet, though they seemed to be behaving themselves for the most part. He listened to Mottlestar without a single ounce of judgement in his eyes. She was sorry, he could tell, and quite frankly he couldn't care less about relationships across clans. He had no love or admiration for Nightstar, but he felt that Mottlestar's business was her own. He himself was the result of a forbidden romance.

It was that reason among others that made him stare in disbelief at Comfreyheart when she spoke. He'd never seen her angry. Sure, the truth should have come from Mottlestar, mistakes happen, but he felt that was the least of his worries. Mottlestar may have been seen as a mother to Comfreyheart, but Darkspirit was still fiercely loyal to his true mother, Waterlily. It didn't matter that she was dead. She was his mother and no one else. He would have abhorred Comfreyheart if he could read her mind in that moment, that she had forgotten their true mother. It may have even damaged their relationship.

"Mottlestar, regarding what has happened I can't find it in myself to pass judgement on you, being what I am... what my siblings are..." He glanced at Comfreyheart and he held his gaze there for several long, purposefully uncomfortable seconds, before his eyes returned to his leader and he continued. "Though your feelings are your own and I empathize with you, I will at least agree that you should have told us sooner. I do wish we had known before Nightstar, but what is done is done. I am more curious as to what your solution to this will be. I will not judge you for this mistake, but I would be blind and stupid to not judge you in how you plan to resolve this. Will you swear to never do such a thing again? Will you swear to be honest with us, your clan, your children, from this day forward? I believe that is all anyone could ask of you at this point. We learn, we forgive, we move on. That's life."

When did he sound like such an old man? He looked at the feral cats again though, and his gaze hardened just a bit. The silver spotted cat spoke, Sleet was her name, and although he wanted to trust them, he didn't. "As for them... I say if they stay, they work. They seem like they're willing to do at least that much, or at least Sleet is. If not, then they have no business being here and I'd rather they leave as well." He'd said his piece and kept himself as diplomatic as possible. In the end, the decision was Mottlestar's.

Falconmoon | Skyclan | Tier 5 Warrior #66ccff X
Auburnrain | Windclan | Tier 3 Warrior #CC9900 X
Sagefeather | Shadowclan | Tier 3 Warrior #99cc99 X
Asmodeus | Rogue | Tier 3 Rogue #960502 X
Plotting pages
* = Disabled Stats

*** CLICK THE X'S BY THE NAMES OF THE CATS FOR CREATION TOPICS ***
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Former Staff
Former Staff
Kitty

Characters : Murkyriver ♀ | Mistwalker ♀ | Mintglade ♀ | Crakeburn ♀ | Snowvixen ♀ | Hollowpaw ♀
Clan/Rank : Riverclan | Skyclan | Windclan
Sagittarius Horse
Number of posts : 4941

PostSubject: Re: clearing the air [TC Clan Meeting]   clearing the air [TC Clan Meeting] EmptyFri 16 Jun 2023 - 10:40

ooc; this post will be short, and while not given the justice it deserves, is necessary in order to remove TC from time soup and be caught up!

in short for policy changes:
- FRs will now be given more punishment
- Cats seeking to join the clan will be subject to a trial by the entire clan. Mottlestar will still have final say, but it is an entire clan meeting to decide if a new cat is worthy of joining or not
- Kits still may join if not of Clan descent. Otherwise, first instinct will be to ensure they go to their clan.
- TC cats who wish to leave for Windclan will not be welcomed back if they attempt to leave and join.

ic;

Mottlestar gave a nod, the weight of it all still seeming to simply pull her down. Down, down this path that she didn't know what else to do... until the idea formed in her mind. "I will do what I can to show my allegiance. The borders... I know I have been lax in allowing outsiders in, and that has served us well. But for now... any cat wishing to join the clan, they will be subject to an entire clan vote. I will take final say, but beyond that... I will leave it in the Clan's paws. I want your voices to be heard. To help determine the clan's fate, and for me to be able to show that I hear you all. Because I do." She called. "Forbidden relationships will... see harsher punishment. I know I'm no exception. So... for the next few moons, I will not call the Clan to gather from the top of the high rock. I will stand with you all, and similarly, I will sleep with you all. I'll make my nest in the warrior den, and only return to the leader's den in the high rock after two moons have passed."

But there was something else on her mind: Justice. "However, in this, Windclan has declared themselves our enemy. Should any Thunderclan cat attempt to leave to join Windclan, you will not be welcomed back. If they turn you away, it is on yourself to find a new home. Wishing to join the enemy is not to be welcomed in our Clan. Cats of Windclan descent, you will not be punished for your lineage, but this rule will apply to you as well." Her heart was thundering, so she had to keep things short. "Clan dismissed."

MurkyriverMintgladeCrakeburnSnowvixenMistwalkerHollowpaw
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: clearing the air [TC Clan Meeting]   clearing the air [TC Clan Meeting] Empty

Back to top Go down

clearing the air [TC Clan Meeting]
Page 1 of 1