Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

State of the Clan Address [Clan Meeting]

Go down 
+2
kjSage
King Falcon I
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Sun
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sun

Characters : Turtlefur, Goldenstar, Lynxpetal, Creekpaw, Lightningpaw
Clan/Rank : RiverClan Warrior, WindClan Leader, SkyClan Queen RiverClan Apprentice, WindClan Apprentice
Sagittarius Tiger
Number of posts : 8190

State of the Clan Address [Clan Meeting] Empty
PostSubject: State of the Clan Address [Clan Meeting]   State of the Clan Address [Clan Meeting] EmptySun 23 Jan 2022, 2:47 pm

“Let all cats old enough to run the moor gather under the Tallrock for a Clan meeting!” It was evening, the sun still low in the sky and the snow having mercifully ceased, though the freezing winds still battered Goldenstar as she stood atop the Tallrock and awaited her Clan to gather beneath her. She had returned from earning her lives that morning and spent the day resting and planning.

Not too much would change, really, she just wanted to let her Clanmates know what she was thinking and feeling. Some pressing matters needed to be shared: Basilbloom’s plan, gathering information about Dreampaw’s disappearance, the plans for finding more food for WindClan without risking a fight with another Clan. It hadn’t felt right to make these plans as Goldenfang. But Goldenstar had StarClan’s blessing and the means to enact her ideas. Hopefully WindClan would take heart and rally together to make this harsh season as bearable as possible.

Sun // Living Characters // Deceased Characters
State of the Clan Address [Clan Meeting] 713E5771-31B2-4EA8-B75F-EC3A67DB4C32
Turtlefur || Tom || RiverClan T5 Warrior || Requirements || #cc9900
Goldenstar || She-cat || WindClan T5 Leader || Requirements || burlywood
Lynxpetal || She-cat || SkyClan Queen || darkblue
Lightningpaw || Tom || WindClan Apprentice || #dfd47e
Creekpaw || She-cat || RiverClan Apprentice || #4c5682
Back to top Go down
King Falcon I

King Falcon I

Characters : Shrikestar (T5 Leader), Ravenclaw (T5) || Falconstar, Eaglethorn, Condorclaw
Clan/Rank : WindClan Leader/SkyClan Warrior
Aquarius Goat
Number of posts : 2914

PostSubject: Re: State of the Clan Address [Clan Meeting]   State of the Clan Address [Clan Meeting] EmptySun 23 Jan 2022, 2:55 pm

Shrikestorm came to the Tallrock, standing next to it as Goldenstar's deputy. He was relieved that Goldenstar had come back with her lives. If the clan was to prosper, they would need a strong leader, and they had been vulnerable previously. As sad as he was for Daystar, he knew how important this was.
Back to top Go down
kjSage
Former Staff
Former Staff
kjSage

Characters : [Br]ackenwing [W]olfstar [S]toneheart (plot) [G]raywind [Sw]wandive [B]riarpaw // Smokefeather, Beechface | Beechfang, Mistyfalcon, Nighthawk (npc), Eosphoros (plot), Birdsong, Eleos | Swiftspirit, Atalante | Featherfrost, Harechaser, Whitesnake (plot), Flamegaze (plot), Moondancer
Clan/Rank : [Br] WC/T5 Elder [W] SkC/T5 Leader [S] SkC/T5 Warrior [G] SkC/T5 Warrior [Sw] RC/T3 Warrior [B] SC/Apprentice
Cancer Tiger
Number of posts : 5683

PostSubject: Re: State of the Clan Address [Clan Meeting]   State of the Clan Address [Clan Meeting] EmptySun 23 Jan 2022, 4:49 pm

Swiftspirit lifted her head as the yowl rang across camp. Another meeting? She'd just returned from a less-than fruitful hunting patrol, and was glad to be out of most of the freezing wind at least. Goldenfang- Goldenstar, now? Stood atop the tallrock, and Swiftspirit didn't envy any cat who had to stand up there unprotected from the wind. She made her way closer however, sitting.

WolfstarSkyClan
T5 Leader
80 / 170
#a0c8e6
GraywindSkyClan
T5 Warrior
70 / 160
#c99700
BrackenwingWindClan
T5 Elder
65 / 130 *
#702fd8
SwandiveRiverClan
T3 Warrior
50 / 120
#0881ab
BriarpawShadowClan
Apprentice
20 / 60
#867b6b
StoneheartNot Pictured
SkyClan NPC
T5 Warrior
70 / 160
#616d87

Starclan: Beechfang, Mistyfalcon, Birdsong, Swiftspirit, Harechaser, Moondancer
Back to top Go down
cotton
Former Staff
Former Staff
cotton

Characters : [S]mallstar [A]stershine [J]ayfrost [F]allowpaw ----- DECEASED: Robinloft Clementine Elsa, Morningpaw,
Libra Dog
Number of posts : 2016

PostSubject: Re: State of the Clan Address [Clan Meeting]   State of the Clan Address [Clan Meeting] EmptyMon 24 Jan 2022, 8:21 pm

A sense of nostalgia washed over Smallbean when he heard the age-old words that indicated a clan meeting. It was like music to his ears to hear those words again. Without question he clambered over to the tallrock, trying to find a place where he could see Goldenfang... or, Goldenstar.

Since he had returned most of his time had been spent resting, so the clan's current affairs were unknown to him. For once there wasn't anything for him to worry about. He sat down near the front of the crowd in a place he could clearly see Goldenfang and waited.

∞ Former Windclan Leader ∞ || Former Site Adminsitrator

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
https://kiz-mett.carrd.co/
Sun
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sun

Characters : Turtlefur, Goldenstar, Lynxpetal, Creekpaw, Lightningpaw
Clan/Rank : RiverClan Warrior, WindClan Leader, SkyClan Queen RiverClan Apprentice, WindClan Apprentice
Sagittarius Tiger
Number of posts : 8190

PostSubject: Re: State of the Clan Address [Clan Meeting]   State of the Clan Address [Clan Meeting] EmptySat 29 Jan 2022, 1:26 pm

The cats before her looked tired, hungry, and beaten down by the gloom of leafbare. The very same feeling resonated in herself. Goldenstar remained silent as they gathered until they were all looking up at her and a prickle of self-consciousness ran down her spine. Or was that the cold? Either way, the sooner she gave her update, the sooner it would end. The young leader had a lot of topics to cover, and she hoped she’d remember it all.

“Last night, Dovefrost and I travelled to Highstones so that I could receive my lives from StarClan. They approved of my leadership, and I am now Goldenstar. I swear that I will serve WindClan until the last breath of my last life. As for our most pressing matters… You might have heard that the forest’s medicine cats are leaving on a journey to find an herb that the ShadowClan medicine cat, Basilbloom, received prophetic dreams about. WindClan has elected to send a pair of warriors because Berrypaw isn’t fit for the journey. Ashfall and Timbersun volunteered, and they left with Dovefrost this morning. Let’s take a moment to pray for their safety.” Goldenstar paused, bowing her head slightly and begged her ancestors to guide her warriors back home to her. They couldn’t afford to lose them, and they were more than extra paws; they were her friends.

Her chin lifted again, and she began her next concerns. “Now, I negotiated a peace agreement with the other leaders at the original meeting: we must avoid unnecessary fights with other Clans. Only Berrypaw and Crowpaw of ThunderClan remain in the forest. As they follow a different set of rules, they will be called upon to help the other Clans, and we don’t want to have to be without Berrypaw because he’s healing a battle patrol we just fought. Please be cautious with rogue trespassers as well. We don’t want to encourage or allow rogues to take our prey and trample our borders, but if we can peacefully warn them off first, we might avoid unnecessary injuries. Of course I will always allow self-defense and defense of a Clanmate. We happen to have an advantage that the other Clans do not. Hentooth and Smallbean, by the grace of StarClan, have returned to us after being lost.”

She paused again, looking between the two cats she had just named. She had to follow the technicalities of the code to preserve WindClan’s best interests, and though she felt strange making up ceremonial words, they fit her purpose for now.

“I, Goldenstar of WindClan, call upon our warrior ancestors to look upon these cats who have come home to us. They have served well in their role of medicine cat and have fought tooth and claw to find their way back. I appoint them warriors in the eyes of StarClan and release them from their oaths as medicine cats.

“They are officially no longer medicine cats, though they have the knowledge to help us in difficult situations. Further, they have no obligation to aid the other Clans. Their loyalty is now to us above all us. However, Hentooth, Smallbean, if your conscious drives you to help an innocent cat, then you have my blessing. I would never ask any of us to ignore an innocent cat in pain.”

The molly went silent again, collecting her thoughts for the next topic. She doubted anyone would have objections regarding the former medicine cats. It was her philosophy on enemies that might cause some ruffled pelts. “Now, regarding outsiders. It has happened in the past that rogue cats and Clan exiles have asked for safety in exchange for loyalty. This has had mixed results… and we should take measures to learn from them. A cat that says they want to join can’t, under most circumstances, be taken to our camp. It’s too risky, and they could be dishonest. I’ll meet them instead. They will be tested to make sure they are who they say they are.” Goldenstar hadn’t yet decided how to put them to the test, but rogues weren’t exactly jumping at the chance to join their ranks this season. She would sort out more details later.

“As for abandoned kits, we’ll do as we’ve always done. The Code calls for us to help kits in need no matter where they come from, and we’ll do just that. Our family is important, but our oath to one another is what truly binds us.” That was perhaps the most objectionable point she could make at this point, but how could her warriors question bloodlines when Ashfall, Swiftspirit, and herself stood before them as accomplished warriors? Caution was her game, not judgement.

“Lilacsong made a good decision in appointing a council. I believe in sharing ideas, asking for opinions, and being shown different perspectives. I’m leader now, but I’m still a warrior, and I’ve sworn the same oath to serve and protect WindClan by any means necessary. That’s why I’m appointing our senior warriors to my council, so that we may reflect and discuss to find the right path ahead. Swiftspirit, Smallbean, Silverlight, and Ashfall are my selected cats. You can always come to me with concerns, but if you are more comfortable speaking to one of them, please tell them and they will share your thoughts in confidence.” She nodded to each warrior as she spoke their name (save for Ashfall, not currently present). They were experienced and would provide valuable insight. Just announcing her intention to seek help was relieving some of the stress on her shoulders.

“As an extra measure, I would like our experienced and senior warriors to take younger, inexperienced warriors under their wings. Training doesn’t stop after you earn you warrior name. We should keep our hunting and fighting skills sharp and deepen our bonds with one another. How does all this sound? Does anyone have questions or objections?” Goldenstar asked, looking through the crowd for any cat that wanted to speak up.

Sun // Living Characters // Deceased Characters
State of the Clan Address [Clan Meeting] 713E5771-31B2-4EA8-B75F-EC3A67DB4C32
Turtlefur || Tom || RiverClan T5 Warrior || Requirements || #cc9900
Goldenstar || She-cat || WindClan T5 Leader || Requirements || burlywood
Lynxpetal || She-cat || SkyClan Queen || darkblue
Lightningpaw || Tom || WindClan Apprentice || #dfd47e
Creekpaw || She-cat || RiverClan Apprentice || #4c5682
Back to top Go down
khamosa

khamosa

Characters : [B]rindlepaw | [V]ioletsky | [F]oxflower
Clan/Rank : [B] Thunderclan Apprentice | [V] Skyclan T2 Warrior | [F] Windclan Permaqueen
Pisces Rat
Number of posts : 1557

PostSubject: Re: State of the Clan Address [Clan Meeting]   State of the Clan Address [Clan Meeting] EmptyMon 31 Jan 2022, 10:35 am

Magpiepaw listened to Goldenstar's speech, not really taking most of it in. She gathered the important parts - mostly the things she didn't already know. She was proud that her father had decided to go on the journey, even though it didn't make much sense to her. But anything that seemed important was good in the apprentice's eyes. On a similar note, her mother being on this new council would add an extra layer to that, to Magpiepaw's hyper-awareness of her image.

However, she was genuinely happy about Aunty Hentooth returning home, despite the fact she hadn't had a real chance to meet any of the kits yet. She tended to avoid the nursery regardless, and generally kits, out of fear that they would be too interested in her collections.

character profiles | plotting pages

↣ ↢
Brindlepaw | Thunderclan Apprentice | [20/60]
Violetsky | Skyclan T2 Warrior | [40/100]
Foxflower | Windclan Permaqueen| [50/80]
↣ ↢

deceased/missing: Brighteye, Dappleleaf, Yew, Mistlebright,
Magpiesight, Wisteriabloom, Primroselight, Muddythorn,
Silversnake, Finchpaw, Aoife
Back to top Go down
cocoa

cocoa

Number of posts : 2302

PostSubject: Re: State of the Clan Address [Clan Meeting]   State of the Clan Address [Clan Meeting] EmptyMon 31 Jan 2022, 7:37 pm

Soon after arriving home, Hentooth had fallen sick, plummeting into a fever that kept her confined to the medicine den as she slowly recovered. At least she was out now- after what had happened to Daystar, she’d rather freeze to death than spend any more time in that den.

Golden spoke, and Hentooth focused on her words, her mind feeling slow and sluggish. The new leader called her name, and the calico molly nodded. She couldn’t expect to be a medicine cat, after breaking the Code… and part of her wondering if StarClan had simply appointed her medicine cat to teach Berrypaw. If only Timber hadn’t left, and Ash… the two closest cats she could talk to. There was her old mentor, of course, but they’d hardly interacted, what with Hentooth falling sick.

Rogue policy, seemed smart. Maybe she could come in handy, telling between the trustworthy and liars- Varian would’ve been better, but he was gone. Perhaps a bit of her felt annoyed at her not being on this cool council thing, but it was really for the better. She had kits, and had to find her place in the Clan. And by Golden’s words, she guessed she’d be expected to help heal, if need be. That was good- she was still recovering from the sickness that had laid her low. Speaking of which, she kept in a cough with difficulty. She was almost over it… at least she hoped.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: State of the Clan Address [Clan Meeting]   State of the Clan Address [Clan Meeting] Empty

Back to top Go down

State of the Clan Address [Clan Meeting]
Page 1 of 1