Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place during the time before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! The latest announcements are below.
This month's activity is over, please check that your cats are on allegiances and everything is correct ;)
Leaffall has come, but are you ready for it? With longer nights, come darker days...
If it's the full moon and the Gathering hasn't been made yet, please tell a Staff member. Thank you!
There are No Missing Cats on WCC! All Missing Cats are now considered officially dead! Please do not try bring them back, you will incur a ban if you try!

Share | 

Clan meeting [Open, would like clan to join]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Rose
I LOVE SLEEPY
I LOVE SLEEPY

Female
Taurus Cat
Number of posts : 1838
Clan/Rank : [Sp]TC Leader [St]RC Elder [N] TC Medicine Cat [O] TC Apprentice [E] TC Apprentice

PostSubject: Clan meeting [Open, would like clan to join]   Sun Sep 13, 2015 5:34 pm

Spottedstar just left camp, but a bloodied daughter of hers stopped her in her tracks. Blood all over her mouth and chest, but no wounds. She almost said something, but her daughter stopped her with a 'call the clan together now, please' The word please never came out of her mouth. So she shut it and ran back into camp, quickly jumping atop the Highrock and yowling loudly. "Let all cats old enough to catch their own prey, join beneath the Highrock for a clan meeting!"

Characters : Specklefang, Mistkit
Female
Leo Dragon
Number of posts : 3458
Clan/Rank : Thunderclan YA

PostSubject: Re: Clan meeting [Open, would like clan to join]   Sun Sep 13, 2015 5:46 pm

Specklefur, having been the main victim of the attack and some-what on the heels of Echostrike - whom was much quicker than herself, Specklefur blamed her legs since they seemed to be taking a beating lately -. Slumping down along the inner barrier of the camp she just looked up at Spottedstar, her injured paw and leg lifting to rub at her face. Specklefur had no idea why this was such a big deal, she's been jumped many times, why did this deserve an announcement?
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Cloudstorm

Characters : Bubblemist; Copperfang; Ravenpaw; Creampaw
Female
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 3909
Clan/Rank : Bubblemist: Skyclan/Warrior; Copperfang: Shadowclan/Warrior; Ravenkit: Thunderclan/Kit; Creamkit: Thunderclan/Kit; Hollowkit: Skyclan/Kit

PostSubject: Re: Clan meeting [Open, would like clan to join]   Sun Sep 13, 2015 6:53 pm

Cloverpool padded out of the nursery and sat down awkwardly with her swilled belly.

Minnowpaw came out of the elders den from having cleaning it for Specklefur.

Hollowkit #99ccff:

Bubblemist #ffcc00:

Copperfang #ff9966:

Ravenpaw #cccc00:

Creampaw #ffcc99:

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://flamesoftheheart.freeforums.net/
Rose
I LOVE SLEEPY
I LOVE SLEEPY

Female
Taurus Cat
Clan/Rank : [Sp]TC Leader [St]RC Elder [N] TC Medicine Cat [O] TC Apprentice [E] TC Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Clan meeting [Open, would like clan to join]   Sun Sep 13, 2015 7:17 pm

OOC: This is before her elder ceremony guys. Look to here: http://warriorclancats.forumotion.com/t20013-ensfirum-closed-topic-for-topaz-rose-toy-r
for anything

How chu like me now?
How chu like me now?

Characters : [I] Ivyfall [F] Frogjaw [D] Dewtuft [V] Violetpaw [P] Duskkit
Male
Sagittarius Pig
Number of posts : 4353
Clan/Rank : Humble Organic Pikachu Farmer

PostSubject: Re: Clan meeting [Open, would like clan to join]   Sun Sep 13, 2015 10:41 pm

Duskfall was aroused from his nest by the scent of blood, the brown tom stalking through the undergrowth that made up the warrior's den. The tom shook for any stray moss burrs and took his place underneath Highrock, eyes looking over with concern and calm anger at his blood-stained clanmates. Even through the blood, the stench of RiverClan remained. To think he'd thought that they'd put the past behind them. He had been too trusting of those fish-faced scum.

Local Salt Peddler ϟϟϟ Site Administrator ϟϟϟ RiverClan Deputy          
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://nochudown.deviantart.com/
Hollyleaf

Characters : (D)Whitefoot (E)Silverdapple(G)Rainfire (H)Oakpaw (I)Rainkit
Female
Aries Cat
Number of posts : 1479
Clan/Rank : (D) Riverclan/Warrior (E) Windclan/Warrior (G)Shadowclan/Warrior (H)Skyclan/Apprentice (I)Windclan/Kit

PostSubject: Re: Clan meeting [Open, would like clan to join]   Mon Sep 14, 2015 5:46 am

Fawnwillow rushed to the clearing, scent of blood hung heavily in the air. "What's going on?" She mewed as her fur bristled.

Dewleaf
Riverclan~ Whitefoot-Warrior
Windclan~ Silverdapple- Warrior
Shadowclan~ Rainfire- Warrior
Skyclan~ Oakpaw- Apprentice
Windclan~ Rainkit- Kit
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Toy

Characters : {L}oudkit // {Ca}ramel Apple
Female
Cancer Number of posts : 2240
Clan/Rank : Some returning nerd from long ago!

PostSubject: Re: Clan meeting [Open, would like clan to join]   Mon Sep 14, 2015 5:59 am

Goldenpaw ran after his mentor, yelping.

"What happened?" He desperarlet asked his mentor and mother.

Loudkit of RiverClan~6600ff ~Caramel Apple, Rogue~996600
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hollyleaf

Female
Aries Cat
Clan/Rank : (D) Riverclan/Warrior (E) Windclan/Warrior (G)Shadowclan/Warrior (H)Skyclan/Apprentice (I)Windclan/Kit

PostSubject: Re: Clan meeting [Open, would like clan to join]   Mon Sep 14, 2015 6:06 am

Fawnwillow nudged her apprentice to sit, "I don't know but let's listen and see" She wrapped her thick tail around him.

Dewleaf
Windclan~ Rainkit- Kit
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sun
I LOVE PIKACHU
I LOVE PIKACHU

Male
Sagittarius Tiger
Number of posts : 7027

PostSubject: Re: Clan meeting [Open, would like clan to join]   Mon Sep 14, 2015 1:26 pm

Robinflight stared in horror at the blood that stained her sister. It didn't seem to be hers, but that didn't mean nothing was wrong. She stiffened at the sound of her mother calling a meeting and she briefly wondered if Echostrike had told Spottedstar what happened to her, and apparently also to Specklefur. The calico sat in her place, looking around the clearing for Oliveheart who would probably be alarmed.

Characters : (F)rozenflame ||| (E)mberleaf ||| (B)lazingleap ||| (A)dderpaw||| (C)rowpaw ||| (G)ingerkit
Female
Leo Number of posts : 2969
Clan/Rank : (F): Thunderclan/Deputy ||| (E): Windclan/Elder ||| (B): Thunderclan/Newly Appointed Warrior ||| (A): Shadowclan/Apprentice ||| (C): Riverclan/Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Clan meeting [Open, would like clan to join]   Tue Sep 15, 2015 3:21 am

Frozenflame snarled as he poked his head out of the warrior's den. He smelled blood, and that meant there was a fight. The grey and ginger tom padded into the clearing at the leader's call and sat down with the other cats. I wonder what happened.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rose
I LOVE SLEEPY
I LOVE SLEEPY

Female
Taurus Cat

PostSubject: Re: Clan meeting [Open, would like clan to join]   Tue Sep 15, 2015 4:18 pm

Spottedstar saw everyone gathered, and quickly turned it to her daughter. "I have not been told whats happened, so everyone turn your attention towards Echostrike!"

Oliveheart came out of the warrior den, looking at his blood stained sister and Specklefur, he wanted to run to her, but the attention of the clan was already called to her. He settled with sitting next to his other sister Roblinflight, and giving her a worried look.

Echostrike nodded, and turned to the rest of the clan. She had to start with something, so she went straight into it. "I came to Sunningrocks to see the sight of a two Riverclan cats trying to kill Specklefur. His jaws were around her neck and-" her throat caught. She had killed him. "-he wouldn't get off of her. I tried to get him off, but she was slowly dying. I grabbed him by his neck, so maybe he would let go. But by the time he did...." she trailed off. What would everyone think of her? "I had tore a wound, and it was too late."

Female
Aries Cat

PostSubject: Re: Clan meeting [Open, would like clan to join]   Tue Sep 15, 2015 5:11 pm

Fawnwillow gasped, completely shocked. Echostrike killed a cat! But it was an enemy. "Will this began a war between us?" She mewed grimly to Spottedstar.

Dewleaf
Windclan~ Rainkit- Kit
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cloudstorm

Characters : Bubblemist; Copperfang; Ravenpaw; Creampaw
Female
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 3909
Clan/Rank : Bubblemist: Skyclan/Warrior; Copperfang: Shadowclan/Warrior; Ravenkit: Thunderclan/Kit; Creamkit: Thunderclan/Kit; Hollowkit: Skyclan/Kit

PostSubject: Re: Clan meeting [Open, would like clan to join]   Tue Sep 15, 2015 9:02 pm

Cloverpool gasped as well she was shocked that the younger warrior would kill someone. She had often watched the younger apprentices grow up and become Warriors. It was always a joy for her to see the younger cats grow up. Robinflight, Oliveheart, and Echostrike were one of the first litters born in her life time actually thinking back on it they were born just a couple of weeks after Cloverpools apprentice ceremony. Smiling on that thought the death and fight with Rivercla. Killed it right away.

Hollowkit #99ccff:

Bubblemist #ffcc00:

Copperfang #ff9966:

Ravenpaw #cccc00:

Creampaw #ffcc99:

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://flamesoftheheart.freeforums.net/
Peridot

Characters : Cobaltfire, Wolftrot, Scarletfrost, Fawnspirit, Lavenderwish, Arabesque, Silverpaw, Mintpaw, Cobaltpaw
Female
Taurus Cat
Number of posts : 507
Clan/Rank : Windclan Warrior

PostSubject: Re: Clan meeting [Open, would like clan to join]   Wed Sep 16, 2015 3:22 pm

Lavenderwish had been in the clearing when Spottedstar and the rest of her patrol had sped in, covered in blood. She jumped up in alarm, and followed Spottedstar's command to listen. And listen she did. She was in disbelief at the news of the death.
This will surely cause war between our clans, even worse than before. she thought grimly, as she scored at the ground with her claws.

Silverpaw ~ Mintpaw ~ Cobaltpaw
WindClan ~ SkyClan ~ WindClan
Apprentice ~ Apprentice ~ Apprentice

Requirements:
2 patrols, 1 battle or assessment
2 patrols, 1 battle or assessment
1 month, 1 gathering, 2 patrols, 1 battle or assessment

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://sleepydot.tumblr.com/byf
Sun
I LOVE PIKACHU
I LOVE PIKACHU

Male
Sagittarius Tiger
Number of posts : 7027

PostSubject: Re: Clan meeting [Open, would like clan to join]   Thu Sep 17, 2015 1:00 pm

If RiverClan didn't already want to send every single ThunderClan cat to StarClan, surely they would now. Robinflight understood that Echostrike only killed the RiverClan cat because he had Specklefur in a deathgrip. Certainly she would not have killed him if it were otherwise? Roblinflight shook her head to clear her warring thoughts. Normally, she would not have approved of any killing of any Clan cat, no matter what the circumstances. But this was her sister and she couldn't condemn her sister for trying to protect her former mentor. She exchanged glances with Oliveheart and looked to Spottedstar, trying to tell what the leader had thought of the whole thing.

PostSubject: Re: Clan meeting [Open, would like clan to join]   

Back to top Go down

Clan meeting [Open, would like clan to join]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: ThunderClan Camp-
Jump to: