Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Crimsonpaw's Moonstone Journey

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kitty
Former Staff
Former Staff
Kitty

Characters : Murkyriver ♀ | Mistwalker ♀ | Mintglade ♀ | Crakeburn ♀ | Snowvixen ♀ | Hollowpaw ♀
Clan/Rank : Riverclan | Skyclan | Windclan
Sagittarius Horse
Number of posts : 4939

Crimsonpaw's Moonstone Journey Empty
PostSubject: Crimsonpaw's Moonstone Journey   Crimsonpaw's Moonstone Journey EmptySat 4 Mar 2023 - 8:03

Mottlestar's tail curled just slightly around her body as she approached the apprentice's den, a bundle of herbs in her maw. She hadn't taken any apprentices to their journey at the moonstone yet, but given Fawnshine's need for a break, she hardly could say no. Sticking her head in, she called out gently. [color-#999966]"Crimsonpaw? Meet me by the entrance to camp, it's time for your moonstone journey."[/color] It was a rite of passage. Each apprentice, getting their chance to talk to their ancestors. It was something long due for many of them, and it was the least that the small tortoiseshell could do to be able to assist granting them that sacred rite.

Once the tom would appear, the smile on her maw would grow. "Eat this bundle of herbs for me, it'll help with your strength. I know they don't taste the best, but trust me, it'll help much more than you'd think." Mottlestar herself had even nibbled on a few to keep her own strength, to make the journey easy for herself. "Let me know when you're ready to go."

MurkyriverMintgladeCrakeburnSnowvixenMistwalkerHollowpaw
Back to top Go down
Fox

Fox

Characters : Alive: Crimsonpaw (C) Dead: [Foxspirit] (F), [Echofrost] (E), [Briarthorn] (B), [Meadowpaw] (M), [Shag] (Sh)
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan Apprentice
Virgo Goat
Number of posts : 779

PostSubject: Re: Crimsonpaw's Moonstone Journey   Crimsonpaw's Moonstone Journey EmptyMon 6 Mar 2023 - 19:08

Crimsonpaw awoke as Mottlestar called him. Moonstone? What was... Ah, yeah, he remembered. Some his Clanmates had been talking about it. It was where the Clans went to communicate with their ancestors. The medicine cats went every half moon. Crimsonpaw wasn't sure what to think of it. How could your ancestors talk to you if they were dead? He had been born in Twolegplace, he didn't even have ancestors in ThunderClan, or any clan for that matter. What even was a Moonstone? As he managed to choke down the bitter herbs that his leader gave him, he decided to ask.

After Crimsonpaw finished the herbs he stood up. "I'm ready to leave," he said. "But... Mottlestar? What is the moonstone? How does it work? I heard some older warriors talking about it, but I'm not sure."

Crimsonpaw's Moonstone Journey Mi9fm8
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Former Staff
Former Staff
Kitty

Characters : Murkyriver ♀ | Mistwalker ♀ | Mintglade ♀ | Crakeburn ♀ | Snowvixen ♀ | Hollowpaw ♀
Clan/Rank : Riverclan | Skyclan | Windclan
Sagittarius Horse
Number of posts : 4939

PostSubject: Re: Crimsonpaw's Moonstone Journey   Crimsonpaw's Moonstone Journey EmptyTue 7 Mar 2023 - 17:06

As Mottlestar would begin to lead the two of them outside of camp, that wonderous question would come her way. A wide smile appeared on her maw as it was asked, even a small purr rumbling from her throat. "The moonstone is sort of like the name implies. It resides in Mothermouth, a cave at the end of Highstones. We're going there now. But the moonstone is a stone that the moonlight reflects off of, and is a place we can connect to our ancestors in dreams. Medicine cats go every moon to talk to Starclan, and it is where I went to get my lives. Every apprentice goes before they become a warrior, as well, as it is the way our ancestors take the opportunity to give some final wisdom to every young cat who is about to earn their name." As she rambled, even the tortoiseshell herself realized just how little she truly knew about it.

"It's hard to truly describe, but it's a sight you'll enjoy. I know it."

The rest of their journey continued in fair silence, but the molly entertained any conversation or questions that Crimsonpaw had as they ventured. Once they reached the entrance to Mothermouth did the leader finally pause. Being of a stature similar to a younger apprentice, there was no problem in setting a good pace for the duo. But that had come to a momentary halt. "As we go in, it will be completely dark. Let my tail guide you, and we will reach the moonstone." She instructed, before going in. She kept her tail to where Crimsonpaw could let it guide him by touching his shoulder or being there for his face to brush against, whichever the apprentice preferred.

Once they reached the small cavern, Mottlestar stepped off to the side, sitting down and curling her tail around her paws. "This is the moonstone. Lay down beside it, and when you are ready, press your nose against the stone. You'll drift off to sleep, and Starclan will be there for you as you wake. I'll be here the entire time as well. May Starclan light your path, Crimsonpaw." Glee and pure enthusiasm for the young apprentice was on her face as she gave an encouraging nod for him to visit with their ancestors.

MurkyriverMintgladeCrakeburnSnowvixenMistwalkerHollowpaw
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Crimsonpaw's Moonstone Journey   Crimsonpaw's Moonstone Journey Empty

Back to top Go down

Crimsonpaw's Moonstone Journey
Page 1 of 1