Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

thunder and shadow [o]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Holly
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Holly

Characters : | Leopardstar | Nightdancer | Lightningbreeze | Mistflower | Scarletflare |
Clan/Rank : | ShadowClan Leader | ThunderClan Warrior | SkyClan Warrior | SkyClan Warrior | RiverClan Warrior |
Gemini Cat
Number of posts : 6042

thunder and shadow [o] Empty
PostSubject: thunder and shadow [o]   thunder and shadow [o] EmptyTue 21 Feb 2023 - 10:03

As she sat at the edge of ThunderClan territory, awaiting a patrol, Thalia couldn't help but wonder if she was perhaps not the right cat for this particular task. Socializing with other Clans had never been her strong suit; and while the fact that she wasn't injured made her the best messenger, she had nothing other than her own words and the lingering state of shock to back up her claims. Still, she had been told to ask for help, and that was what she would do.

ThunderClan was an easy choice. Not because it was where she had spent part of a kithood she couldn't remember, but because she had sheltered there after the flood that swept ShadowClan away from the forest. At least a handful of cats were bound to recognize her here.

That didn't make the waiting any less painful or anxious on her part. The rest of ShadowClan, beaten and bruised in their own camp, was relying on her success.

ShadowClan ~ ThunderClan ~ SkyClan ~ SkyClan ~ RiverClan ~ Nomad
Leader ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Scout
Tier 5 ~ Tier 5 ~ Tier 3 ~ Tier 3 ~ Tier 1 ~ Tier 3
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Former Staff
Former Staff
Kitty

Characters : Murkyriver ♀ | Mistwalker ♀ | Mintglade ♀ | Crakeburn ♀ | Snowvixen ♀ | Hollowpaw ♀
Clan/Rank : Riverclan | Skyclan | Windclan
Sagittarius Horse
Number of posts : 4941

PostSubject: Re: thunder and shadow [o]   thunder and shadow [o] EmptySat 25 Feb 2023 - 6:34

Mottlestar's way home was filled with many thoughts. Especially tired, angered joints. It had been moons since she had fought so violently, so truthfully for her Clan. Yet here she was, ready to do it again. Truth be told, the sight of the blood-covered molly was certainly one that'd send even the kits running for the hills, and she'd insisted on stopping at one of the small streams that still flowed to get most of it off. At the very least, the short fur that she did have would dry quickly. The same couldn't be said about her daughter's fluffier pelt, but she'd managed to groom it off much more successfully.

Speaking of, that very daughter led them towards home, only to stop. Her tail went straight into the air, her frame freezing slightly. "Mother, there's someone here. Shadowclan." Her voice was rigid, almost defensive.

"Calm down, Murkyripple. We're allowing them passage until the next Gathering. There's been to much chaos today. Let's at least check on them, no?" The smaller molly smiled towards her daughter, who practically towered over her.

Leading the duo over, it was certainly a face that pricked her memory that she found. "Thalia, isn't it? Are you alright?" She asked politely, rather proud of her memory for being able to recall a name she hadn't spoken to in moons. But that flood was forever memorable to her.

MurkyriverMintgladeCrakeburnSnowvixenMistwalkerHollowpaw
Back to top Go down
Holly
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Holly

Characters : | Leopardstar | Nightdancer | Lightningbreeze | Mistflower | Scarletflare |
Clan/Rank : | ShadowClan Leader | ThunderClan Warrior | SkyClan Warrior | SkyClan Warrior | RiverClan Warrior |
Gemini Cat

PostSubject: Re: thunder and shadow [o]   thunder and shadow [o] EmptySat 25 Feb 2023 - 22:36

Thalia blinked, surprised to run across their leader looking like she'd had a rough time, coming from a direction that seemed- well, it had been some time since she had sheltered with ThunderClan, but it seemed that they had come from Fourtrees rather than what she thought was the direction of their own camp. "Mottlestar," she greeted, wanting to be polite. "Well, I'm alright, but... That's actually why I'm here. Our camp was attacked by wild dogs," she explained. "We drove them off eventually, but most of ShadowClan is in... Poor condition. I was sent to ask for any herbs that could be spared, since I was still standing. We just... Don't have enough."

Still, she hadn't known what to expect; regarding the ThunderClan leader with honest curiosity and concern. "...I wasn't sure where to go so I came to the only place I could think of, but... Are you alright? What happened?"

Back to top Go down
Kitty
Former Staff
Former Staff
Kitty

Characters : Murkyriver ♀ | Mistwalker ♀ | Mintglade ♀ | Crakeburn ♀ | Snowvixen ♀ | Hollowpaw ♀
Clan/Rank : Riverclan | Skyclan | Windclan
Sagittarius Horse
Number of posts : 4941

PostSubject: Re: thunder and shadow [o]   thunder and shadow [o] EmptyFri 3 Mar 2023 - 16:14

A grim look soon appeared on the molly's face as she heard from Thalia what had happened. Dogs. In Shadowclan's camp. No doubt, it had to be connected to the chaos caused by the twolegs moments before. Her tail flicked with concern, only for it to be turned on her. One quick look at her appearance and there was honestly no reason she should have been surprised. "Fourtrees was... something. Overrun by twolegs, dogs, our clanmates, and other cats alike. I'm alright, but let's just say it's hard to keep a pelt clean after fighting dogs myself." It was by some miracle of the stars she'd only come out of it with various scratches and sore muscles, most of them thanks to being in the fray of cats.

But back to the actual matter at paw. "So long as our camp is alright, I see no reason we shouldn't be able to spare some herbs. Murkyripple, go ahead and see if you can find Fawnshine. Let her know what's going on, and we can see if we have any to spare." From what the she-cat knew, they were alright on their stores. The other warrior in question had no qualms against her mother's request, instantly charging towards camp. Mottlestar dipped her head for Thalia to follow. "How many are injured? Not to pry into Shadowclan's details, but we're more than willing to aid in any way that we can. Stars know the forest could use a helping paw now and then." She said. After all, there was a bit of a soft spot that the molly had for the Clan that stayed in the marshes. The forest seemed to just never let up on them these days.

MurkyriverMintgladeCrakeburnSnowvixenMistwalkerHollowpaw
Back to top Go down
Holly
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Holly

Gemini Cat

PostSubject: Re: thunder and shadow [o]   thunder and shadow [o] EmptyTue 14 Mar 2023 - 22:00

"Other than our medicine cat? There's a reason it's just me here," Thalia shook her head. A proper warrior might have shied away from the specifics, but Thalia was only ever half a warrior anyway; and besides that, her priority was the safety of her Clanmates. If all Mottlestar wanted was honesty, that was an easy price to pay- she would have given the truth anyway. "Most of the ones who were still standing collapsed as soon as the battle was over. The apprentices, the warriors... I was only out of the way for most of it because I was guarding the elders' den. That and the nursery were untouched, at least."

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: thunder and shadow [o]   thunder and shadow [o] Empty

Back to top Go down

thunder and shadow [o]
Page 1 of 1