Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Kits From Thunder

Go down 
+3
Bloom
Topaz
Toy
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Toy

Toy

Characters : {L}oudkit // {Ca}ramel Apple
Clan/Rank : Some returning nerd from long ago!
Cancer Number of posts : 2240

Kits From Thunder Empty
PostSubject: Kits From Thunder   Kits From Thunder EmptyFri 24 Jul 2015 - 3:33

Salmonstripe (OOC: Her ceromony is in progress, so I'm using her warrior name) padded into camp with two tiny bundles of fur in her mouth. Newborn kits. I'm glad I have milk! The new queen purred quietly at her discovery, and now called the kits her own. She dropped them at the nursery entrance, and started licking each kit gently.

Loudkit of RiverClan~6600ff ~Caramel Apple, Rogue~996600
Back to top Go down
Topaz

Topaz

Characters : CK, Cloudkit O, orbit ML, Marigoldleaf LS, Lightningstrike, TB, Treebranch , TIP, Tinypaw C, Clyde, B, blizzard SP, Sootpaw HP: Hailpaw
Clan/Rank : (A) = alive (D) = deceased mL: Shadowclan Warrior(A) O: rouge(D) B: rouge(D) Sootpaw: RC apprentice(A) LS: RC warrior(D) TIP: WC apprentice(D) TB: TC warrior(D) HP: WC apprentice(A) CK: skc kit (D)
Pisces Number of posts : 691

Kits From Thunder Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kits From Thunder   Kits From Thunder EmptyFri 24 Jul 2015 - 4:49

Lightningpaw padded over to Salmonstripe. "Are the kits yours?"
Back to top Go down
Bloom

Bloom

Characters : (F)rozenflame ||| (E)mberleaf ||| (B)lazingleap ||| (A)dderpaw||| (C)rowpaw ||| (G)ingerkit
Clan/Rank : (F): Thunderclan/Deputy ||| (E): Windclan/Elder ||| (B): Thunderclan/Newly Appointed Warrior ||| (A): Shadowclan/Apprentice ||| (C): Riverclan/Apprentice
Leo Number of posts : 2969

Kits From Thunder Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kits From Thunder   Kits From Thunder EmptyFri 24 Jul 2015 - 4:51

OOC: Because the two kits were never brought into camp, they never had a strong Thunderclan scent on them, so the scent is faint and only there from their parents brushing up against them or something. So the whole clan probably can't smell the Thunderclan scent from the warriors den. I'm just saying to let everyone know

IC: Raccoonkit patiently waited as her "mom" licked her fur. The little she-cat purred quietly and flickered her bright yellow eyes up to Salmonstripe.

Kits From Thunder Image13

Kits From Thunder Roh7nXW
Back to top Go down
Toy

Toy

Kits From Thunder Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kits From Thunder   Kits From Thunder EmptyFri 24 Jul 2015 - 5:10

Salmonstripe stopped licking Racoonkit for a moment. "I'm adopting them. I have milk and I'm going to have kits soon, so I figured it would be okay with Fishstar and Mistfeather to adopt kits." The queen explained, and started licking Racoonkit again. She picked up the tiny kit and gently placed her and her brother on an empty bed of moss and leaves in he nursery. Salmonstripe lay down, and placed each kit by her belly.

Back to top Go down
Hollyleaf

Hollyleaf

Characters : (D)Whitefoot (E)Silverdapple(G)Rainfire (H)Oakpaw (I)Rainkit
Clan/Rank : (D) Riverclan/Warrior (E) Windclan/Warrior (G)Shadowclan/Warrior (H)Skyclan/Apprentice (I)Windclan/Kit
Aries Cat
Number of posts : 1479

Kits From Thunder Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kits From Thunder   Kits From Thunder EmptyFri 24 Jul 2015 - 6:42

Dewleaf poked her head in, much like a tom worried about his mate, she sniffed all over her friend and checked the kits. "Are you hungry? Do you need something?" She fretted over the new queen and the two small, squirmy bundles.

Windclan~ Silverdapple- Warrior
Shadowclan~ Rainfire- Warrior
Skyclan~ Oakpaw- Apprentice
Windclan~ Rainkit- Kit
Back to top Go down
Toy

Toy

Kits From Thunder Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kits From Thunder   Kits From Thunder EmptyFri 24 Jul 2015 - 6:51

The gray queen smiled. "I think I'll be okay. But, I could use a good mouse or vole. And, ask Sparrowleaf is I could have some chervil. These kits are newborn; they still need their mother's milk!" She purred, and placed her head down. Using her paw, she nudged the kits closer. They smell a bit like ThunderClan... Eh. It's nothing to worry about. They're living here in RiverClan now, with the protection of me and Dewleaf.

Back to top Go down
Hollyleaf

Hollyleaf

Clan/Rank : (D) Riverclan/Warrior (E) Windclan/Warrior (G)Shadowclan/Warrior (H)Skyclan/Apprentice (I)Windclan/Kit
Aries Cat

Kits From Thunder Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kits From Thunder   Kits From Thunder EmptyFri 24 Jul 2015 - 6:56

Dewleaf nodded and padded away with a spring in her step, she approached the fresh-kill pile and saw a plump vole towards the bottom, snagging it and a smaller trout she carried them both to Sparrowleaf's den, leaving the trout by the entrance for her she grabbed the Chervil, remembering what it looked like from Mistfeather's kitting and taking everything back to Salmonstripe.

Windclan~ Rainkit- Kit
Back to top Go down
Toy

Toy

Kits From Thunder Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kits From Thunder   Kits From Thunder EmptyFri 24 Jul 2015 - 6:59

Salmonstripe smiled and purred, "Thanks, Dewleaf. It's just hard to do anything with these little ones. Maybe when they fall asleep, you could watch them and I could go hunt?" The she-cat mewed, taking a large bite of the vole, then lapping up the chervil leaves.

Back to top Go down
Hollyleaf

Hollyleaf

Aries Cat

Kits From Thunder Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kits From Thunder   Kits From Thunder EmptyFri 24 Jul 2015 - 7:01

Dewleaf gave a snort/cough, "Me? Watch them?" Her sky blue eyes wide she nodded, "I suppose"

Windclan~ Rainkit- Kit
Back to top Go down
Laurel

Laurel

Characters : Softsong (deceased), Tunnelheart (deceased), Monarchwing (deceased), Owlfeather (deceased), Echo (deceased), Brightwing (deceased), Meadowfall (deceased), Spirit ( formerly known as Coalspirit) (deceased), Sandfire, Peonyflower (deceased), Swampkit (deceased), Swirlspirit (deceased), Tunnelpaw(deceased ), Dream Peircer(deceased), Brokenflame(deceased), Roaringpaw(gone), Songpaw(deceased), River (used to be known as Rushreed)(mia),Cobraeyes, Lilypaw(deceased), Ravenpaw(MIA),Swanpaw(MIA), Fracturedsnow , Tallpaw, Dappledkit, Juno
Clan/Rank : Sandfire: Shadowclan warrior///// Cobraeyes:Thunderclan warrior////// Fracturedsnow-Shadowclan newly made warrior ///// Tallpaw- Windclan Apprentice////\\ Dappledkit- Thunderclan kit///// Juno -Rogue
Libra Tiger
Number of posts : 3484

Kits From Thunder Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kits From Thunder   Kits From Thunder EmptyFri 24 Jul 2015 - 9:06

Swampkit waited as the bigger cat had licked her fur before setting him in a nest of moss and leaves. The tom kit could sort of remember what his mother looked like but after the fall it was somewhat fuzzy. He knew this she cat wasn't mother but he just went with it. The small tom kit curled up close to this new cat.

N.A Warrior•Apprentice•kit
No apprentice•n/a •N/a
Lark of RC(to be mate)  •to be Hawkpaw•n/a
Back to top Go down
Bloom

Bloom

Characters : (F)rozenflame ||| (E)mberleaf ||| (B)lazingleap ||| (A)dderpaw||| (C)rowpaw ||| (G)ingerkit
Clan/Rank : (F): Thunderclan/Deputy ||| (E): Windclan/Elder ||| (B): Thunderclan/Newly Appointed Warrior ||| (A): Shadowclan/Apprentice ||| (C): Riverclan/Apprentice
Leo Number of posts : 2969

Kits From Thunder Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kits From Thunder   Kits From Thunder EmptyFri 24 Jul 2015 - 9:14

Raccoonkit felt cozy in the nursery next to her brother, Swampkit. She crawled closer to Salmonstripe's tummy and started to suckle, enjoying the taste of warm milk on her tongue. Mommy is so nice, she thought. The poor thing couldn't remember Coalspirt...oh how much her real parents missed her. If only Raccoonkit could remember them, then she would go back and live with them, but the little kit couldn't remember.

Kits From Thunder Image13

Kits From Thunder Roh7nXW
Back to top Go down
Toy

Toy

Kits From Thunder Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kits From Thunder   Kits From Thunder EmptyFri 24 Jul 2015 - 9:47

Salmonstripe smiled. "Thanks, Dewleaf." She gently licked each kit, purring. She looked at Swampkit and Racoonkit, and wondered how they managed to survive the fall. Shrugging the thought away, she continued to lick the kits.

Back to top Go down
Hollyleaf

Hollyleaf

Aries Cat

Kits From Thunder Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kits From Thunder   Kits From Thunder EmptyFri 24 Jul 2015 - 11:00

Dewleaf nodded and sat down hesitantly beside them.

Windclan~ Rainkit- Kit
Back to top Go down
Icee
Former Staff
Former Staff
Icee

Characters : Magpiepaw, Greenpaw, Mosskit
Clan/Rank : [MP] SC Apprentice || [GP] TC Apprentice || [MK] WindClan Kit
Aries Tiger
Number of posts : 2708

Kits From Thunder Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kits From Thunder   Kits From Thunder EmptyFri 24 Jul 2015 - 11:13

Mistfeather had been resting peacefully in her nest, happy to out of the nursery after six agonizing moons. And with many apprentices to do her deputy duties, she finally had a moment of peace in those many moons. But the silence was broken by a small commotion in the nursery. Recognzing her former apprentice's voice, she followed it, unhappy to be in the cramped space once again.

She had seen the young warrior prance around with an extended belly for some time now, but she did not think she would return from a patrol with two kits. They stood out against her blue-ish fur. Suddenly, a slight smell of ThunderClan hit her nose and her suspicions grew. Bending down to sniff the kits, she more than unpleased to find the forest smells coming from them.

"What is the meaning of this?" the deputy hissed, straightening her neck.

Kits From Thunder N05yAsy
magpiepaw ┗━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━┛ greenpaw
PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Hollyleaf

Hollyleaf

Aries Cat

Kits From Thunder Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kits From Thunder   Kits From Thunder EmptyFri 24 Jul 2015 - 11:21

Dewleaf nodded in respect to her former mentor, "These are Salmonstripe's adopted kits, I'm helping her raise them"

OOC~ Whitekit is after this so I won't play him here

Windclan~ Rainkit- Kit
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Kits From Thunder Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kits From Thunder   Kits From Thunder Empty

Back to top Go down

Kits From Thunder
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next