Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Curlypaw's Moonstone Journey

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Arcana

Arcana

Characters : [F]awnshine, [Fe]nnelbreeze, [T]hrushnose, [H]arrierpaw
Cancer Buffalo
Number of posts : 1477

Curlypaw's Moonstone Journey Empty
PostSubject: Curlypaw's Moonstone Journey   Curlypaw's Moonstone Journey EmptyThu 16 Feb 2023 - 5:16

Fawnshine

With the first few sun rays coming in view, Fawnshine was ready to head out in another trip to the Moonstone with an apprentice. The leaves hanging down the entrance of her medicine den tickled her fur, and holding a herb bundle in her jaws, she approached the apprentices' den, making sure to keep quiet as she did.

"Curlypaw? Are you awake yet?" She asked softly, keeping her voice hushed, yet loud enough to awaken Curlypaw from his rest. Once the apprentice awakened, she lifted herself out from the den, setting the herb bundle down to his paws. "I've prepared the herb bundle for you. It doesn't smell or taste the best, but it'll help lessen your exhaustion on our way to the Moonstone."

Thrushnose │ ThunderClan │ Tier V Warrior │ 70HP / 160SP │ #7b675d
Fennelbreeze │ WindClan │ Tier IV Warrior│ 60HP / 140SP │ #88ab84
Fawnshine │ ThunderClan │ T4 Classic MC │ 25HP / 60SP │ #d1bea8
Harrierpaw (not pictured)│ SkyClan │ Apprentice │ 20HP / 60SP │ #944c3e

Art Requests │ ​Character ProfilesHeart Chart
Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

Characters : Fuzzface, Curlyfluff, Sweetheart, Molehill
Clan/Rank : (F)WC/T5, (C)TC/T5, (S)TC/T2, (M)WC/T2
Libra Dragon
Number of posts : 5878

PostSubject: Re: Curlypaw's Moonstone Journey   Curlypaw's Moonstone Journey EmptyThu 16 Feb 2023 - 18:19

The sun shined through bits and pieces of the den, and at Fawnshine's beckon, the curly-coated apprentice was wide awake. Still reeling from the recent accident at the Thunderpath, the tom had been having some difficulty sleeping soundly and was more than happy that the molly had awoken him before he could have another bad dream. Not to mention, this moonstone journey meant he was one step to being a warrior, and he couldn't wait.

Making his way out of the apprentice den and hoping he hadn't disturbed any-other cat, he looked down at the bundle the medicine cat made for him. "Okay!" he chirped. Gobbling up the herbs, he wrinkled his nose at the taste of the sour plants before swallowing them. "Yeah, not the best," he chuckled light heartedly, ready to head out.

gym rat    crazy poodle lady    mst

Curlypaw's Moonstone Journey VHQrlk5
Curlypaw's Moonstone Journey 1QYZaRo

Curlypaw's Moonstone Journey Molex311
Back to top Go down
Arcana

Arcana

Characters : [F]awnshine, [Fe]nnelbreeze, [T]hrushnose, [H]arrierpaw
Cancer Buffalo
Number of posts : 1477

PostSubject: Re: Curlypaw's Moonstone Journey   Curlypaw's Moonstone Journey EmptyFri 17 Feb 2023 - 17:52

Fawnshine

"I understand. Herbs don't always carry the best tastes, but their effects in medicine are incredible once you learn about them." Fawnshine chuckled softly at Curlypaw's comment, nodding. Once she made sure he was done with the herbs, she gave him a curt nod and began leading their way out of the camp.

----

It didn't take too long before they reached the entrance to the Moonstone, and Fawnshine paused, standing in front of the Mothermouth. "The tunnel will be dark. Follow my scent, or the tip of my tail closely. It'll take a moment before we can reach the Moonstone." She waited for a confirmation from Curlypaw that he had understood, before walking into the tunnel. Eventually, a bright glow began to fill the cave, and Fawnshine gestured for the tom to approach it. "Touch your nose to the stone, and StarClan will do the rest. I'll be here when you awake."

Thrushnose │ ThunderClan │ Tier V Warrior │ 70HP / 160SP │ #7b675d
Fennelbreeze │ WindClan │ Tier IV Warrior│ 60HP / 140SP │ #88ab84
Fawnshine │ ThunderClan │ T4 Classic MC │ 25HP / 60SP │ #d1bea8
Harrierpaw (not pictured)│ SkyClan │ Apprentice │ 20HP / 60SP │ #944c3e

Art Requests │ ​Character ProfilesHeart Chart
Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

Libra Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Curlypaw's Moonstone Journey   Curlypaw's Moonstone Journey EmptyFri 17 Feb 2023 - 22:11

Following Fawnshine through the forest, his pelt bristled with excitement and for a little bit, be was able to push aside the thoughts that tugged at his mind from all the recent events that had been happening. Today, he was going to talk with StarClan; hopefully to gain some wisdom as well as advice. Soon, he'd be a warrior, and while that didn't mean all of his problems would disappear it did mean that he would be able to protect his clanmates even more than as an apprentice. Maybe he should get some battle advice from Firepaw first though...

Reaching the cave entrance, Curlypaw nodded to the medicine cat and began to follow her through the steep and close quartered tunnel. Soon enough, they reached the moonstone and the lavender grey apprentice stared at the glowing stone lit by the moonlight above it in awe. "Okay," he mewed with a nod at her instructions. While he couldn't wait to be able to briefly walk among the stars, to say he wasn't nervous would have been a blatant lie.

Padding up to it, he laid down, gracefully resting his fluffy tail over his paws. 'I wonder who I'll meet,' he thought to himself as he touched his nose to the stone and began to drift off.

gym rat    crazy poodle lady    mst

Curlypaw's Moonstone Journey VHQrlk5
Curlypaw's Moonstone Journey 1QYZaRo

Curlypaw's Moonstone Journey Molex311
Back to top Go down
Memories

Memories

Characters : [Fi]nchkit
Clan/Rank : [Fi] ThunderClan Kit
Cancer Pig
Number of posts : 1128

PostSubject: Re: Curlypaw's Moonstone Journey   Curlypaw's Moonstone Journey EmptySat 25 Feb 2023 - 18:24

CLOUDDREAM
-

Clouddream only found herself staring in disbelief at her starry body ever since she came to Starclan. Her life just didn't feel complete, she wasn't done living. The names she was called up in the stars felt... overwhelming as well. Some called her Swanmist, others called her Clouddream, and she found herself to be more responsive to Clouddream, if any name at all.

Today... She was supposed to be meeting an apprentice for their moonstone journey. She couldn't remember her moonstone journey, she supposed the cat she met just didn't really impact her at all. She had no idea why she, of all cats, was chosen to do this. She had recently died, and was mute, what was she supposed to do?

Finding the spot where she'd meet the apprentice, she sat down, and waited for them to appear. Soon enough, there they were, sleeping, still. Quietly, she padded over, brushing her twinkling white tail over the apprentice's body to wake them up. She thought, maybe, she recognised them, though she couldn't say why.

Ice

Ice

Libra Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Curlypaw's Moonstone Journey   Curlypaw's Moonstone Journey EmptySat 25 Feb 2023 - 22:58

He hadn't thought he'd be able to fall asleep so quickly seeing as though this was a new and unfamiliar place, but the gentle prodding on some-cat woke him from his short nap. The curly furred apprentice wasn't sure just how long he'd been out, but hoped he hadn't overslept or something of the sorts. Stirring, Curlypaw rose from where he'd been curled up, and the shock and awe of who and what he saw sent his jaw to fall open.

Not only was he actually in StarClan, certainly the most amazing place he'd ever seen, but a StarClan cat was actually here to speak with him! He never doubted them, but even so he couldn't believe his eyes.

Having been glancing around wide-eyed at his surroundings, Curlypaw turned his attention towards the cat who'd woken him, remembering why he was here in the first place. She stood just paw-lengths away from him, but as he looked closer, an uneasy feeling began to grow in his stomach. This cat... they seemed oddly familiar... who was she exactly?

And then it hit him; just like the monster had hit her.

This was Clouddream; the cat who'd lost her life saving his. Having only seen her as a bloody and battered figure, her pelt was now as white as snow and shimmered among the stars. As he stared at her, silence filling the ever so vast space around them, tears began to fall down his face.

"I- I'm so sorry," he choked between sobs. It wasn't exactly the first thing he'd planned to say to a StarClan cat, but this was different. "I didn't m-mean to be in the way. I... I..." he cried, his words trailing off as he tried to hold it together, though the weight of what had happened felt as if it was now crushing him like a fallen tree trunk. She didn't deserve to be here, she was supposed to be back home with her clanmates. If it weren't for him, she would've been.
Back to top Go down
Memories

Memories

Characters : [Fi]nchkit
Clan/Rank : [Fi] ThunderClan Kit
Cancer Pig
Number of posts : 1128

PostSubject: Re: Curlypaw's Moonstone Journey   Curlypaw's Moonstone Journey EmptySun 26 Feb 2023 - 5:19

CLOUDDREAM
-

Clouddream blinked kindly at the awestruck apprentice, seemingly amused by his reaction. She tilted her head as he stared at her... There was a glint recognition in his eyes, perhaps she wasn't so crazy to think that she had seen him before. Though, just as he realised who she was, she realised who he was. So Curlypaw is... The apprentice I saved... Her eyes widened in... maybe confusion? She didn't really know, but this... Why was she sent to see him of all apprentices?

She stepped back a little as tears started flowing down Curlypaw's cheeks. She must've been too shocked for tears to fall down her own fur. Curlypaw's words almost made her heart break. Oh... He blames himself... the poor thing. Her gaze softened, as she let out a slow sigh and walked closer to him. She wondered if the apprentice knew signs, probably not many, but it was worth to communicate with smaller ones. She sat down in front of the apprentice, lifting his head up gently with her paw. She shook her head, then pointed at him with her paw. Did that come across? I don't want him to blame himself...

She just really didn't know what to do. Clouddream could hardly handle her own emotions, let alone some random apprentice... ... that I... died for... Maybe describing him as 'random' was harsh... Negative thoughts were crowding her mind, and she struggled to push them away. Stars, what do I do? It's not his fault I'm here, it's my own, I made a mousebrained mistake by running onto the thunderpath... I should've led it away from ThunderClan territory... Clouddream finally focused on the present and on the apprentice in front of her, it was very very selfish of herself to remain in her own thoughts when she was supposed to be paying attention to Curlypaw.

The least I could do is not cry.

Ice

Ice

Libra Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Curlypaw's Moonstone Journey   Curlypaw's Moonstone Journey EmptyThu 2 Mar 2023 - 20:55

He's been told by Comfreyheart about her being mute and unable to speak, and at first he'd wondered if it was actually true, but her lack of words proved otherwise. He didn't want to question StarClan, it was the last thing in the world he wanted to do... but why had they sent her to him? It wasn't her fault she couldn't speak, but how were they supposed to talk? Not to mention the fact that it was her of all cats. Maybe this was a test of sorts? Well if so, they'd gotten him good, that was for sure.

Lifting his gaze towards her's as she gently used her paw to bring up his slumped over head, he watched as she pointed her paw at him. What... what did that mean? Him? Stars, he wished that he was able to listen to her thoughts somehow. Things would certainly be a lot easier that way. Or if StarClan could make her speak somehow; now that'd be a good use of their power. But alas, here they were; unable to fully communicate and he needed to deal with it. This was the cat that he was meant to meet and he wasn't able to change that.

"I... I shouldn't have gotten you involved. I just panicked," he mewed before sniffling. Pushing himself up, he sat up and wiped the tears from his fluffy cheeks. "I wish you could've returned home. I would've loved to get to know you more," the apprentice added with a weak smile. While she wasn't able to speak, he decided that he'd might as well just speak his thoughts. That way at least one of them would be able to understand, and better her than him he supposed, seeing as though she'd already done enough for him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Curlypaw's Moonstone Journey   Curlypaw's Moonstone Journey Empty

Back to top Go down

Curlypaw's Moonstone Journey
Page 1 of 1