Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Pantherpaw's Moonstone Journey

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Mosspelt
Former Staff
Former Staff
Mosspelt

Characters : ×Mossbloom ; ×Dappleshine ; ×Goldengale ; ×Blossomstep ; ×Murkystar ; ×Dewlight ; ×Sunnyskip ; ×Anastasia ; (S)tormypaw ; (C)inderpaw ; (Q)uickpaw
Clan/Rank : (S) ThunderClan Apprentice ; (C) ShadowClan Apprentice ; (Q) SkyClan Apprentice
Cancer Rat
Number of posts : 3564

Pantherpaw's Moonstone Journey Empty
PostSubject: Pantherpaw's Moonstone Journey   Pantherpaw's Moonstone Journey EmptyMon Aug 16, 2021 8:46 am

The last quarter moon had been filled with multiple treks from ShadowClan's camp to the Moonstone, and the deputy was exhausted. Waking up during the day was taking it's toll on the she-cat, but with Rookfire so busy... It was the least she could do to help. She shook out her pelt once she set down the herbs by the camp entrance before padding into the apprentice den, searching for Pantherpaw. Once she found her sleeping form, she roused her gently. "Pantherpaw, wake up. We journey to the Moonstone today. Please meet me at the camp's entrance." She mewed softly, making her way carefully out of the den to wait by the camp's entrance.

Stormypaw (♀) ||| Cinderpaw (♀) ||| Quickkit (♀)
ThunderClan Apprentice ~ 20 HP / 60 SP ||| ShadowClan Apprentice ~ 20 HP / 60 SP ||| SkyClan Kit ~ 10 HP / 30 SP

StarClan: Mossbloom, Dappleshine, Goldengale, Blossomstep, Sunnyskip
Other: Murkystar, Dewlight, Anastasia
Dark Forest: None

Pantherpaw's Moonstone Journey Giphy
Back to top Go down
cocoa

cocoa

Number of posts : 2302

PostSubject: Re: Pantherpaw's Moonstone Journey   Pantherpaw's Moonstone Journey EmptyMon Aug 16, 2021 12:22 pm

Pantherpaw’s eyes flickered open as Murkystrike woke her. “Mmm…” she mumbled, slowly rising to her paws before it hit her. Her Moonstone. Her Moonstone. The thing she’d been waiting for for her entire life. The chance to see her mother again. Pantherpaw shot out of the apprentice den, skidding to a stop beside Murkystrike. Murkystrike. Oh. May- maybe she’d better wait until Rookfire was free… after what happened with Cheetahpaw… she wouldn’t trust herself if she was Murkystrike… but it was hard to contain the excitement. One of the few things she was truly excited about. Seeing her mother again- she didn’t remember her very well, but she remembered her scent, and her voice. “Ready,” she mumbled, dipping her head to the deputy. Right. The deputy. Maybe she’d better keep her jaws shut.
Back to top Go down
Mosspelt
Former Staff
Former Staff
Mosspelt

Characters : ×Mossbloom ; ×Dappleshine ; ×Goldengale ; ×Blossomstep ; ×Murkystar ; ×Dewlight ; ×Sunnyskip ; ×Anastasia ; (S)tormypaw ; (C)inderpaw ; (Q)uickpaw
Clan/Rank : (S) ThunderClan Apprentice ; (C) ShadowClan Apprentice ; (Q) SkyClan Apprentice
Cancer Rat
Number of posts : 3564

PostSubject: Re: Pantherpaw's Moonstone Journey   Pantherpaw's Moonstone Journey EmptyTue Aug 17, 2021 9:59 am

Murkystrike regarded Pantherpaw with an air of coolness as she stopped in front of her. She had heard about what happened with Cheetahpaw, and she had been furious. However, she had been asked to take her to the Moonstone. She sighed to herself, perhaps StarClan intended to speak with the apprentice about her actions. They had to have a plan... Right? With a small huff, she realized that they probably didn't. When had they ever had one? Shuffling the herb bundle forward with a paw, the deputy dipped her head towards them. "Alright. Here, eat these. They will be bitter." She mewed simply before lowering her head to eat her own herbs. Once Pantherpaw had finished her share, Murkystrike led the way out of camp, heading for Highstones.

~~TIME SKIP~~

The journey had been made in relative silence, and the pair had made good time. Murkystrike had quickly explained the rules as they had waited at Mothermouth for the sun to finish setting, and now that the first stars began to appear she stood and shook out her pelt. "It's time. Follow me, and stay close. Remember, once we get to the Moonstone you simply lay next to it and touch your nose to it. StarClan will take it from there." She mewed before disappearing into the darkness of the tunnels. Carefully, she lead the way through the winding tunnels before they finally reached the cavern of the Moonstone. Stepping to the side to allow Pantherpaw through, she sat against the wall to wait.

Stormypaw (♀) ||| Cinderpaw (♀) ||| Quickkit (♀)
ThunderClan Apprentice ~ 20 HP / 60 SP ||| ShadowClan Apprentice ~ 20 HP / 60 SP ||| SkyClan Kit ~ 10 HP / 30 SP

StarClan: Mossbloom, Dappleshine, Goldengale, Blossomstep, Sunnyskip
Other: Murkystar, Dewlight, Anastasia
Dark Forest: None

Pantherpaw's Moonstone Journey Giphy
Back to top Go down
cocoa

cocoa

PostSubject: Re: Pantherpaw's Moonstone Journey   Pantherpaw's Moonstone Journey EmptyTue Aug 17, 2021 3:15 pm

Pantherpaw nodded silently, leaning down to eat the bitter herbs. Her tail drooped, but nothing could truly dampen her mood today. This was her only chance to see her mother- StarClan had to let her see her mother. The black apprentice followed Murkystrike out of camp, warmth blossoming in her chest as she set her sights on the distant Highstones.

Pantherpaw had kept her big mouth shut the entire way there and the entire time spent waiting, only nodding when spoken to. It was with relief that she followed the tortoiseshell into Mothermouth. She couldn’t have waited much longer. She was finally, finally finally going to see her mother, surely StarClan would make sure of that. Settling down in front of the Moonstone, she touched her nose to its cold surface and instantly fell asleep.
Back to top Go down
Middy

Middy

Characters : [R]ushingpaw
Clan/Rank : [R]-RC App
Leo Snake
Number of posts : 1958

PostSubject: Re: Pantherpaw's Moonstone Journey   Pantherpaw's Moonstone Journey EmptyThu Aug 19, 2021 9:29 pm

It wasn't that he didn't want to be there, it was just that he was very reluctant to speak with this particular apprentice. Don't get him wrong, he was quite honored to be called forth to give advice to one of the future warriors of ShadowClan, however, he was aware that this certain she-cat was looking forward to speaking with and seeing someone close to her once again and not some random warrior from many moons before. StarClan worked in very mysterious ways and even he, who resided among the stars, was often left questioning the decisions made here. Pantherpaw had wanted to see her mother again but was instead given Crowfur. He knew very well what it was to lose someone and what young cats went through when they had to say goodbye to their loved ones so soon. That's why he felt it was unfair for him to be here and not the dark-furred she-cat's mother. However, he also knew that is did him no good to question things like this. The starry warrior was already anticipating her anger, confusion, and sadness so it was best to get it over with and try his best to help this young she-cat in whatever way he could.

The old tom said a little silent prayer before he murmured out soothingly, "Awaken now, Pantherpaw. You are now in the land of your ancestors within the stars." The large, black-furred warrior stepped out of the shadows and gave a little bow of his head as a greeting once he was within view of the apprentice. His golden gaze was filled with a gentleness he only showed the younger cats. He had always been a softy for kits and apprentices after all. The starry tom offered her a regretful smile and held up a paw to calm her before she could even begin to say anything. "I understand what you may be thinking and feeling. I'm certainly not who you were expecting and I'm sorry to say that even I know not why I was summoned here instead of your dear mother Moonshine. My name is Crowfur and I was a ShadowClan warrior long before your time, or even your mother's time. StarClan as a whole works in mysterious yet purposeful ways and perhaps it was not your fate to speak with her this day." He padded closer and sat down in front of her once he was close enough, tail wrapping neatly around his paws. "I will do my best to answer what concerns you may have of your life ahead but please know that even if Moonshine is not with you right now, it doesn't mean that she did not want to see you or no longer loved you. She loves you and the rest of your family more than you can all imagine."

Rushingpaw ║ ♀ ║ Apprentice - RiverClan[App Stats] 20 HP / 60 SP#C0D6E4

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
cocoa

cocoa

PostSubject: Re: Pantherpaw's Moonstone Journey   Pantherpaw's Moonstone Journey EmptyFri Aug 20, 2021 7:49 am

Pantherpaw woke.

”I saw SkyClan’s medicine cat struck by lightning for something an apprentice did. Why should I have expected kindness from StarClan? I’ve been a foxing mouse-brain to even hope.” Pantherpaw flicked her tail at the StarClan tom, growling. “I don’t want to talk to you. Leave me alone.” If he didn’t leave her alone, she’d make sure he left her alone- he didn’t look like much of a sprinter- she could probably outdistance him… if that even worked in StarClan.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pantherpaw's Moonstone Journey   Pantherpaw's Moonstone Journey Empty

Back to top Go down

Pantherpaw's Moonstone Journey
Page 1 of 1