Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Bloo and Mud bring you... :D (Well, you gotta click to see what we bring you!)

Go down 
+6
Karkitty
Snowy
Holly
Reaper King
Lilac
Bloo
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Bloo

Bloo

Clan/Rank : N/A
Sagittarius Tiger
Number of posts : 4295

Bloo and Mud bring you... :D (Well, you gotta click to see what we bring you!) Empty
PostSubject: Bloo and Mud bring you... :D (Well, you gotta click to see what we bring you!)   Bloo and Mud bring you... :D (Well, you gotta click to see what we bring you!) EmptySun 02 Jan 2011, 9:14 pm

The Arctic Expedition

A forum where you can have two characters, one a crew member of the explorers, and one animal, a sled dog, an indoor pet cat or even wild-life like bears and seals!
Every month or so, members plan a 'Mystery Exploration' where they find a mysterious place or thing and must find out what it is, or what happened.

Choose from lots of different breeds of sled dogs, from Samoyed's (YAY I HAVE A SAMOYED <3) to Alaskan Huskies. Choose your place on the sled team, like a lead dog or a team dog. And hurry, because the position you might want may get taken!

Role-play in lots of different RPing zones and have fun in the Off Topic Zone!

JOIN TODAY

Bloo and Mud bring you... :D (Well, you gotta click to see what we bring you!) Red12
Old Canon
Lives:
Back to top Go down
Lilac

Lilac

Number of posts : 960

Bloo and Mud bring you... :D (Well, you gotta click to see what we bring you!) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bloo and Mud bring you... :D (Well, you gotta click to see what we bring you!)   Bloo and Mud bring you... :D (Well, you gotta click to see what we bring you!) EmptySun 02 Jan 2011, 10:07 pm

This is really cool Bloo :3

because lilacbreeze will always be my one true love:

Back to top Go down
Bloo

Bloo

Sagittarius Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Bloo and Mud bring you... :D (Well, you gotta click to see what we bring you!)   Bloo and Mud bring you... :D (Well, you gotta click to see what we bring you!) EmptySun 02 Jan 2011, 10:26 pm

Thanks ^^'

Bloo and Mud bring you... :D (Well, you gotta click to see what we bring you!) Red12
Old Canon
Lives:
Back to top Go down
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Characters : Tiger [Ti], Owl [O], Raven [R], Hare [H]
Clan/Rank : [Ti] Windclan Leader, [O] Riverclan Warrior [R] Riverclan Warrior, [H] Skyclan Warrior
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 9978

PostSubject: Re: Bloo and Mud bring you... :D (Well, you gotta click to see what we bring you!)   Bloo and Mud bring you... :D (Well, you gotta click to see what we bring you!) EmptySun 02 Jan 2011, 11:10 pm

join people its fun!

Windclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Skyclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Thunderclan
Leader (Tier 5) ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 1 ✦ Kit

Reaper's Beans | Plotting Pages | Heartchart
Back to top Go down
Holly
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Holly

Characters : | Leopardstar | Nightdancer | Lightningbreeze | Mistflower | Scarletflare |
Clan/Rank : | ShadowClan Leader | ThunderClan Warrior | SkyClan Warrior | SkyClan Warrior | RiverClan Warrior |
Gemini Cat
Number of posts : 6024

PostSubject: Re: Bloo and Mud bring you... :D (Well, you gotta click to see what we bring you!)   Bloo and Mud bring you... :D (Well, you gotta click to see what we bring you!) EmptyMon 03 Jan 2011, 9:40 am

I'm Holly on there, so you can recognize me!

ShadowClan ~ ThunderClan ~ SkyClan ~ SkyClan ~ RiverClan ~ Nomad
Leader ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Scout
Tier 5 ~ Tier 5 ~ Tier 3 ~ Tier 3 ~ Tier 1 ~ Tier 3
Back to top Go down
Snowy

Snowy

Characters : DEAD:Snowclaw , Frostfur, Harepaw and Snowpaw ALIVE: Willowkit
Aquarius Cat
Number of posts : 4197

PostSubject: Re: Bloo and Mud bring you... :D (Well, you gotta click to see what we bring you!)   Bloo and Mud bring you... :D (Well, you gotta click to see what we bring you!) EmptyMon 03 Jan 2011, 9:44 am

Im lily on it ^^

Back to top Go down
http://ciels-smile.tumblr.com/
Holly
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Holly

Characters : | Leopardstar | Nightdancer | Lightningbreeze | Mistflower | Scarletflare |
Clan/Rank : | ShadowClan Leader | ThunderClan Warrior | SkyClan Warrior | SkyClan Warrior | RiverClan Warrior |
Gemini Cat
Number of posts : 6024

PostSubject: Re: Bloo and Mud bring you... :D (Well, you gotta click to see what we bring you!)   Bloo and Mud bring you... :D (Well, you gotta click to see what we bring you!) EmptyMon 03 Jan 2011, 11:52 am

Cool!

ShadowClan ~ ThunderClan ~ SkyClan ~ SkyClan ~ RiverClan ~ Nomad
Leader ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Scout
Tier 5 ~ Tier 5 ~ Tier 3 ~ Tier 3 ~ Tier 1 ~ Tier 3
Back to top Go down
Karkitty

Karkitty

Clan/Rank : Former Thunder Clan Apprentice/Current ThunderClan Warrior/Queen
Aquarius Tiger
Number of posts : 1646

PostSubject: Re: Bloo and Mud bring you... :D (Well, you gotta click to see what we bring you!)   Bloo and Mud bring you... :D (Well, you gotta click to see what we bring you!) EmptyMon 03 Jan 2011, 12:21 pm

I'm Snowball and Chewie!!

Help Mah Owls
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Characters : Tiger [Ti], Owl [O], Raven [R], Hare [H]
Clan/Rank : [Ti] Windclan Leader, [O] Riverclan Warrior [R] Riverclan Warrior, [H] Skyclan Warrior
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 9978

PostSubject: Re: Bloo and Mud bring you... :D (Well, you gotta click to see what we bring you!)   Bloo and Mud bring you... :D (Well, you gotta click to see what we bring you!) EmptyMon 03 Jan 2011, 1:18 pm

awesome well i am breeze

Windclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Skyclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Thunderclan
Leader (Tier 5) ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 1 ✦ Kit

Reaper's Beans | Plotting Pages | Heartchart
Back to top Go down
Feath ❤️

Feath ❤️

Capricorn Rat
Number of posts : 2815

PostSubject: Re: Bloo and Mud bring you... :D (Well, you gotta click to see what we bring you!)   Bloo and Mud bring you... :D (Well, you gotta click to see what we bring you!) EmptyMon 03 Jan 2011, 1:55 pm

Gwenevere and Star .3.

and I never got my activation email ;c

Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Characters : Bramblekit
Clan/Rank : Windclan kit
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 6644

PostSubject: Re: Bloo and Mud bring you... :D (Well, you gotta click to see what we bring you!)   Bloo and Mud bring you... :D (Well, you gotta click to see what we bring you!) EmptyMon 03 Jan 2011, 3:39 pm

I'm Honey!! =3
Back to top Go down
Snowy

Snowy

Characters : DEAD:Snowclaw , Frostfur, Harepaw and Snowpaw ALIVE: Willowkit
Aquarius Cat
Number of posts : 4197

PostSubject: Re: Bloo and Mud bring you... :D (Well, you gotta click to see what we bring you!)   Bloo and Mud bring you... :D (Well, you gotta click to see what we bring you!) EmptyMon 03 Jan 2011, 3:43 pm

Can someone add me to the group Sled dogs and cats please?

Back to top Go down
http://ciels-smile.tumblr.com/
Bloo

Bloo

Sagittarius Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Bloo and Mud bring you... :D (Well, you gotta click to see what we bring you!)   Bloo and Mud bring you... :D (Well, you gotta click to see what we bring you!) EmptyMon 03 Jan 2011, 10:30 pm

Did! :D

Old Canon
Lives:
Back to top Go down
Mud

Mud

Clan/Rank : Riverclan/Elder, or dead idk yet
Taurus Tiger
Number of posts : 2279

PostSubject: Re: Bloo and Mud bring you... :D (Well, you gotta click to see what we bring you!)   Bloo and Mud bring you... :D (Well, you gotta click to see what we bring you!) EmptyTue 04 Jan 2011, 6:12 am

Guenavere is my cats nam....AND YAY THE SITE IS UP!!!!!

Back to top Go down
http://dog-show-mania.forumotion.com/
Bloo

Bloo

Sagittarius Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Bloo and Mud bring you... :D (Well, you gotta click to see what we bring you!)   Bloo and Mud bring you... :D (Well, you gotta click to see what we bring you!) EmptyTue 04 Jan 2011, 12:18 pm

XD Mud, I finished it btw.. XD I made it so there's Members of the Site, with dog sled positions you can sign up for and a whole nuch of cool stuff ^^ Lots of members I brought too! :D

Old Canon
Lives:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bloo and Mud bring you... :D (Well, you gotta click to see what we bring you!)   Bloo and Mud bring you... :D (Well, you gotta click to see what we bring you!) Empty

Back to top Go down

Bloo and Mud bring you... :D (Well, you gotta click to see what we bring you!)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next