Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Click here!! Rainbow Cats? What? :D CLICK PLEASE AND TY!! And defintelty the ppl who were in Stories of Rainbows!!!!

Go down 
+4
Jay
Moon
not fish
Bloo
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Bloo

Bloo

Clan/Rank : N/A
Sagittarius Tiger
Number of posts : 4295

Click here!! Rainbow Cats? What? :D CLICK PLEASE AND TY!! And defintelty the ppl who were in Stories of Rainbows!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Click here!! Rainbow Cats? What? :D CLICK PLEASE AND TY!! And defintelty the ppl who were in Stories of Rainbows!!!!   Click here!! Rainbow Cats? What? :D CLICK PLEASE AND TY!! And defintelty the ppl who were in Stories of Rainbows!!!! EmptyTue 16 Nov 2010 - 18:53

Click here!! Rainbow Cats? What? :D CLICK PLEASE AND TY!! And defintelty the ppl who were in Stories of Rainbows!!!! Rainbo10

C'mon! Have you ever wanted to be a GREEN cat? Join one of the Rainbow Clans, RedClan, YellowClan, GreenClan, BlueClan AND PurpleClan! Be any colour you want! But you have to stay within the colour zone of your clan. And also, you get to choose the RANK you start at! Join the Story Mode at the quest to find a new home for the clans, practice battle skills with any member you please! And if you're thinking, meh, no, just click it to see! It's really awesome!

~Based on the Story 'Stories of Rainbows' narrated by Moonsage, Jaystar, Mistyriver, Swiftstar and me, Bluestar!
Please try it out :D

*Medicine Cat positions open for RedClan, YellowClan, BlueClan. Leader and Deputy positions filled.

Click here!! Rainbow Cats? What? :D CLICK PLEASE AND TY!! And defintelty the ppl who were in Stories of Rainbows!!!! Red12
Old Canon
Lives:

Last edited by Bluestar on Sun 21 Nov 2010 - 16:22; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
not fish

not fish

Clan/Rank : Professional zombie.
Capricorn Buffalo
Number of posts : 6614

Click here!! Rainbow Cats? What? :D CLICK PLEASE AND TY!! And defintelty the ppl who were in Stories of Rainbows!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Click here!! Rainbow Cats? What? :D CLICK PLEASE AND TY!! And defintelty the ppl who were in Stories of Rainbows!!!!   Click here!! Rainbow Cats? What? :D CLICK PLEASE AND TY!! And defintelty the ppl who were in Stories of Rainbows!!!! EmptyTue 16 Nov 2010 - 18:56

OMSC (oh my starClan)!!!!! Joiness! I've always wanted to be a green kitteh! XDDDDD

Click here!! Rainbow Cats? What? :D CLICK PLEASE AND TY!! And defintelty the ppl who were in Stories of Rainbows!!!! I0CCm4
Back to top Go down
http://theassemblyofwcc.canadian-forum.com/
Bloo

Bloo

Sagittarius Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Click here!! Rainbow Cats? What? :D CLICK PLEASE AND TY!! And defintelty the ppl who were in Stories of Rainbows!!!!   Click here!! Rainbow Cats? What? :D CLICK PLEASE AND TY!! And defintelty the ppl who were in Stories of Rainbows!!!! EmptyTue 16 Nov 2010 - 18:57

Do you wanna be a deputy? Or an MC? :D Thanks for JOINING!! YAYA!!! My first member!

Click here!! Rainbow Cats? What? :D CLICK PLEASE AND TY!! And defintelty the ppl who were in Stories of Rainbows!!!! Red12
Old Canon
Lives:
Back to top Go down
not fish

not fish

Capricorn Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Click here!! Rainbow Cats? What? :D CLICK PLEASE AND TY!! And defintelty the ppl who were in Stories of Rainbows!!!!   Click here!! Rainbow Cats? What? :D CLICK PLEASE AND TY!! And defintelty the ppl who were in Stories of Rainbows!!!! EmptyTue 16 Nov 2010 - 18:58

OOOHH! I wanna be a deputy!!!!!! Can I be deputy of GreenClan?

Click here!! Rainbow Cats? What? :D CLICK PLEASE AND TY!! And defintelty the ppl who were in Stories of Rainbows!!!! I0CCm4
Back to top Go down
Bloo

Bloo

Sagittarius Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Click here!! Rainbow Cats? What? :D CLICK PLEASE AND TY!! And defintelty the ppl who were in Stories of Rainbows!!!!   Click here!! Rainbow Cats? What? :D CLICK PLEASE AND TY!! And defintelty the ppl who were in Stories of Rainbows!!!! EmptyTue 16 Nov 2010 - 19:01

Yesh!! Moonsage is ur leada!! XD

Old Canon
Lives:
Back to top Go down
not fish

not fish

Capricorn Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Click here!! Rainbow Cats? What? :D CLICK PLEASE AND TY!! And defintelty the ppl who were in Stories of Rainbows!!!!   Click here!! Rainbow Cats? What? :D CLICK PLEASE AND TY!! And defintelty the ppl who were in Stories of Rainbows!!!! EmptyTue 16 Nov 2010 - 19:03

COOL!XD Do I have to change my name: deputy name, Deadfur, to something else?

Back to top Go down
Bloo

Bloo

Sagittarius Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Click here!! Rainbow Cats? What? :D CLICK PLEASE AND TY!! And defintelty the ppl who were in Stories of Rainbows!!!!   Click here!! Rainbow Cats? What? :D CLICK PLEASE AND TY!! And defintelty the ppl who were in Stories of Rainbows!!!! EmptyTue 16 Nov 2010 - 19:06

No, if you don't want to. But if you like, it could be something like, Greengaze, or Leafwhisker. Something that sounds GREEN XD

Old Canon
Lives:
Back to top Go down
not fish

not fish

Capricorn Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Click here!! Rainbow Cats? What? :D CLICK PLEASE AND TY!! And defintelty the ppl who were in Stories of Rainbows!!!!   Click here!! Rainbow Cats? What? :D CLICK PLEASE AND TY!! And defintelty the ppl who were in Stories of Rainbows!!!! EmptyTue 16 Nov 2010 - 19:08

8D okay, I'll be Greenheart.^^ What's Moon's name?

Back to top Go down
Bloo

Bloo

Sagittarius Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Click here!! Rainbow Cats? What? :D CLICK PLEASE AND TY!! And defintelty the ppl who were in Stories of Rainbows!!!!   Click here!! Rainbow Cats? What? :D CLICK PLEASE AND TY!! And defintelty the ppl who were in Stories of Rainbows!!!! EmptyTue 16 Nov 2010 - 19:09

Well, in Stories of Rainbows, in GreenClan his leader was a she-cat, I dunno if he'll change it, but it WAS Naturestar... XD

Old Canon
Lives:
Back to top Go down
Moon

Moon

Clan/Rank : ThunderClan Kit
Scorpio Rat
Number of posts : 3521

PostSubject: Re: Click here!! Rainbow Cats? What? :D CLICK PLEASE AND TY!! And defintelty the ppl who were in Stories of Rainbows!!!!   Click here!! Rainbow Cats? What? :D CLICK PLEASE AND TY!! And defintelty the ppl who were in Stories of Rainbows!!!! EmptyWed 17 Nov 2010 - 3:16

;D

I WANT to be a tom, but I dunno if I should kill Naturestar :O

not fish

Capricorn Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Click here!! Rainbow Cats? What? :D CLICK PLEASE AND TY!! And defintelty the ppl who were in Stories of Rainbows!!!!   Click here!! Rainbow Cats? What? :D CLICK PLEASE AND TY!! And defintelty the ppl who were in Stories of Rainbows!!!! EmptyWed 17 Nov 2010 - 4:38

XD Kill her XD So, where is the link to this website?

Back to top Go down
Jay

Jay

Taurus Tiger
Number of posts : 9353

PostSubject: Re: Click here!! Rainbow Cats? What? :D CLICK PLEASE AND TY!! And defintelty the ppl who were in Stories of Rainbows!!!!   Click here!! Rainbow Cats? What? :D CLICK PLEASE AND TY!! And defintelty the ppl who were in Stories of Rainbows!!!! EmptyWed 17 Nov 2010 - 12:33

Wait,you made a site for this :o

I wanna join X3! Do I still lead Redclan tho?

not fish

not fish

Capricorn Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Click here!! Rainbow Cats? What? :D CLICK PLEASE AND TY!! And defintelty the ppl who were in Stories of Rainbows!!!!   Click here!! Rainbow Cats? What? :D CLICK PLEASE AND TY!! And defintelty the ppl who were in Stories of Rainbows!!!! EmptyWed 17 Nov 2010 - 12:40

Yeh, is there a seperate site?

Back to top Go down
Jay

Jay

Taurus Tiger
Number of posts : 9353

PostSubject: Re: Click here!! Rainbow Cats? What? :D CLICK PLEASE AND TY!! And defintelty the ppl who were in Stories of Rainbows!!!!   Click here!! Rainbow Cats? What? :D CLICK PLEASE AND TY!! And defintelty the ppl who were in Stories of Rainbows!!!! EmptyWed 17 Nov 2010 - 13:20

Dead,click on the picture >>'

not fish

not fish

Capricorn Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Click here!! Rainbow Cats? What? :D CLICK PLEASE AND TY!! And defintelty the ppl who were in Stories of Rainbows!!!!   Click here!! Rainbow Cats? What? :D CLICK PLEASE AND TY!! And defintelty the ppl who were in Stories of Rainbows!!!! EmptyWed 17 Nov 2010 - 13:21

Oooooooh... I get it nao^^'

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Click here!! Rainbow Cats? What? :D CLICK PLEASE AND TY!! And defintelty the ppl who were in Stories of Rainbows!!!!   Click here!! Rainbow Cats? What? :D CLICK PLEASE AND TY!! And defintelty the ppl who were in Stories of Rainbows!!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Click here!! Rainbow Cats? What? :D CLICK PLEASE AND TY!! And defintelty the ppl who were in Stories of Rainbows!!!!
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next