Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

If you wanna see what this is.... you gotta click it. >:D

Go down 
+5
Leo
Karkitty
Tigs
Stormclaw
Flybot
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Flybot
Former Staff
Former Staff
Flybot

Characters : [SC]Heatherberry| [TC]Vinecrawler | [R]Grub | [R] Grun Jr
Clan/Rank : [H]T3 BT MC / T4 MC | [G]T4 Rogue | [GJ] T1 Rogue [V]T5 Warrior
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 4506

If you wanna see what this is.... you gotta click it. >:D Empty
PostSubject: If you wanna see what this is.... you gotta click it. >:D   If you wanna see what this is.... you gotta click it. >:D EmptyFri 31 Dec 2010 - 11:02

Okz.... so I'm making a video of teh Darkforest for WCC. o3o It's currently in progress... so heres the link. =w=

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dFHQjnnBAdg

Just post a pic you want... THATS EVIL. And I add youz. o3o Okz? D:

won't you shake a poor sinners hand?:

If you wanna see what this is.... you gotta click it. >:D JGgdMsS If you wanna see what this is.... you gotta click it. >:D JGg3TFt  If you wanna see what this is.... you gotta click it. >:D JGg3GK7 If you wanna see what this is.... you gotta click it. >:D JGg2WjR

If you wanna see what this is.... you gotta click it. >:D JcTsSP1  If you wanna see what this is.... you gotta click it. >:D JcnAVnI If you wanna see what this is.... you gotta click it. >:D Grub_f10If you wanna see what this is.... you gotta click it. >:D JaZZNs4
click photos for profiles | sprites by Aspen!
Back to top Go down
Stormclaw

Capricorn Dragon
Number of posts : 2136

PostSubject: Re: If you wanna see what this is.... you gotta click it. >:D   If you wanna see what this is.... you gotta click it. >:D EmptyFri 31 Dec 2010 - 11:06

awesome!

Spoiler:

Have gained the rank of warrior.yup
Have mentored at least one apprentice.nope
Are responsible and active.yup
Are a good role-player.yup
Have been a warrior for at least three months. (In that clan) yup
Have signed-up for the position and gotten it approved nope
Back to top Go down
http://kungfumasters.canadian-forum.com/memberlist
Flybot
Former Staff
Former Staff
Flybot

Pisces Tiger

PostSubject: Re: If you wanna see what this is.... you gotta click it. >:D   If you wanna see what this is.... you gotta click it. >:D EmptyFri 31 Dec 2010 - 16:04

Does anyone want me to put you in it? D: It might be long, but i'm using teh WHOLE song. o3o It's called "Monster" by skillit. :D

If you wanna see what this is.... you gotta click it. >:D JGgdMsS If you wanna see what this is.... you gotta click it. >:D JGg3TFt  If you wanna see what this is.... you gotta click it. >:D JGg3GK7 If you wanna see what this is.... you gotta click it. >:D JGg2WjR

If you wanna see what this is.... you gotta click it. >:D JcTsSP1  If you wanna see what this is.... you gotta click it. >:D JcnAVnI If you wanna see what this is.... you gotta click it. >:D Grub_f10If you wanna see what this is.... you gotta click it. >:D JaZZNs4
Back to top Go down
Tigs

Tigs

Number of posts : 5142

PostSubject: Re: If you wanna see what this is.... you gotta click it. >:D   If you wanna see what this is.... you gotta click it. >:D EmptyFri 31 Dec 2010 - 17:59

I wants in! I post a pic when i find one! :D

Former Staff
Former Staff
Flybot

Pisces Tiger

PostSubject: Re: If you wanna see what this is.... you gotta click it. >:D   If you wanna see what this is.... you gotta click it. >:D EmptySat 1 Jan 2011 - 0:36

K. xD I'll just put that pic in place of Tigeh, or if youz wants a second Picture of you second charrie.

Back to top Go down
Stormclaw

Capricorn Dragon
Number of posts : 2136

PostSubject: Re: If you wanna see what this is.... you gotta click it. >:D   If you wanna see what this is.... you gotta click it. >:D EmptySat 1 Jan 2011 - 14:05

I want to be in it! :D

Spoiler:

Have gained the rank of warrior.yup
Have mentored at least one apprentice.nope
Are responsible and active.yup
Are a good role-player.yup
Have been a warrior for at least three months. (In that clan) yup
Have signed-up for the position and gotten it approved nope
Back to top Go down
http://kungfumasters.canadian-forum.com/memberlist
Karkitty

Karkitty

Clan/Rank : Former Thunder Clan Apprentice/Current ThunderClan Warrior/Queen
Aquarius Tiger
Number of posts : 1646

PostSubject: Re: If you wanna see what this is.... you gotta click it. >:D   If you wanna see what this is.... you gotta click it. >:D EmptySat 1 Jan 2011 - 14:06

Can I put my second charrie?

Help Mah Owls
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Flybot
Former Staff
Former Staff
Flybot

Pisces Tiger

PostSubject: Re: If you wanna see what this is.... you gotta click it. >:D   If you wanna see what this is.... you gotta click it. >:D EmptySat 1 Jan 2011 - 14:11

Just so you know, the link has been destroyed by me. o3o So...don't click eet nao. I'll get another one up. :D

And sure, you can put you second charrie in eet. All I need is a pic you wanna use, or have me draw and edit. o3o Just tell me which. xD

Back to top Go down
Leo

Leo

Characters : Leopardheart
Clan/Rank : Thunderclan/Former Deputy
Libra Tiger
Number of posts : 6901

PostSubject: Re: If you wanna see what this is.... you gotta click it. >:D   If you wanna see what this is.... you gotta click it. >:D EmptySat 1 Jan 2011 - 14:17

Jay

Taurus Tiger
Number of posts : 9353

PostSubject: Re: If you wanna see what this is.... you gotta click it. >:D   If you wanna see what this is.... you gotta click it. >:D EmptySat 1 Jan 2011 - 15:45

I actually have a song dark forest cats could chant in a nightmare, with glowing red eyes. The singing part is only about 20 seconds, but it is creepy ><

The Requiem

Skip to 1:16

Also, at the end, the video is silent for the remainder, about a minute?

Flybot
Former Staff
Former Staff
Flybot

Pisces Tiger

PostSubject: Re: If you wanna see what this is.... you gotta click it. >:D   If you wanna see what this is.... you gotta click it. >:D EmptySat 1 Jan 2011 - 16:02

._. May I ask WTH this is? xDD I might use this tho.... maybe for a different vid... o3o

For this first video... >>' I'm trying to get past the copy write. D:< I don't remember how I did it the first... 5 times. ._.

Help? D:

Back to top Go down
Mud

Mud

Clan/Rank : Riverclan/Elder, or dead idk yet
Taurus Tiger
Number of posts : 2279

PostSubject: Re: If you wanna see what this is.... you gotta click it. >:D   If you wanna see what this is.... you gotta click it. >:D EmptySun 2 Jan 2011 - 6:00

Put lionclaw in it sinse he is Darkforest or going to be

Back to top Go down
http://dog-show-mania.forumotion.com/
Flybot
Former Staff
Former Staff
Flybot

Pisces Tiger

PostSubject: Re: If you wanna see what this is.... you gotta click it. >:D   If you wanna see what this is.... you gotta click it. >:D EmptySun 2 Jan 2011 - 11:41

He is in it. xDD He's the first one to show. o3o

Back to top Go down
Cherry

Cherry

Characters : pft
Clan/Rank : RiverClan Kit
Aquarius Tiger
Number of posts : 1600

PostSubject: Re: If you wanna see what this is.... you gotta click it. >:D   If you wanna see what this is.... you gotta click it. >:D EmptySun 2 Jan 2011 - 16:55

Put meh next life in, she`s kinda evilness... Her name`s Emberfire, and she`s a really dark gray, almost black she-cat with a dark orange tail tip, dark orange blob shape on her chest, and violet eyes with flecks(really small dots) of bright orange in them!!!

If you wanna see what this is.... you gotta click it. >:D Tumblr_n6fg5588em1styzrqo1_500
deal wit it
Back to top Go down
Flybot
Former Staff
Former Staff
Flybot

Pisces Tiger

PostSubject: Re: If you wanna see what this is.... you gotta click it. >:D   If you wanna see what this is.... you gotta click it. >:D EmptyThu 6 Jan 2011 - 0:32

Ok. o3o I only I could get this stupid copywrite to go away. D:< I fixed eet twice... >> Then when I edited it...

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: If you wanna see what this is.... you gotta click it. >:D   If you wanna see what this is.... you gotta click it. >:D Empty

Back to top Go down

If you wanna see what this is.... you gotta click it. >:D
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next