Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Mama Blazefang pt.5 (Sparkpaw)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
kizzy

kizzy

Characters : Sparkpaw, Darkpaw, Emberpaw
Virgo Rat
Number of posts : 130

Mama Blazefang pt.5 (Sparkpaw)  Empty
PostSubject: Mama Blazefang pt.5 (Sparkpaw)    Mama Blazefang pt.5 (Sparkpaw)  EmptyFri Feb 03, 2023 1:00 pm

Sparkpaw ☆ ThunderClan

Sparkpaw hadn't been to see Blazefang since she'd been made an apprentice. She felt a little guilty about this — it wasn't that she didn't want to visit with her mother, it was just that their schedules didn't exactly match up these days. Blazefang was busy in the nursery with her two remaining kits, and Sparkpaw had been busy with the recent Gathering and adjusting to being a ThunderClan apprentice.

But this morning, she didn't have anything else going on, and couldn't help the sudden pang that came at the thought of her mother. Of missing her mother, even having only been an apprentice for a short while. Sparkpaw ducked her head into the nursery, the familiar scent of milk and moss practically clinging to her whiskers as she did.

"Blazefang?" Sparkpaw called out as her eyes adjusted to the dim light, hoping her mother wasn't in the middle of a nap.

#ff9966#6666cc #cc99cc
Back to top Go down
Nerd

Nerd

Characters : Blazefang (TC), Lighttail (SkC), Sunflare (SC), Sageroot (TC), Bianca (Rogue)
Clan/Rank : Blazefang: ThunderClan elder. Lighttail: SkyClan T1 warrior. Sunflare: ShadowClan T5 warrior. Sageroot: ThunderClan T4 Deputy. Bianca: Tier 1 Rogue
Aquarius Dog
Number of posts : 2407

PostSubject: Re: Mama Blazefang pt.5 (Sparkpaw)    Mama Blazefang pt.5 (Sparkpaw)  EmptySun Feb 05, 2023 4:29 pm

“Hey, lil’ flower, what’s on your mind?” Blazefang purred at the sight of her daughter. “How’s training going? Your sisters are out playing in camp, so I’m all ears.”
Back to top Go down
kizzy

kizzy

Virgo Rat

PostSubject: Re: Mama Blazefang pt.5 (Sparkpaw)    Mama Blazefang pt.5 (Sparkpaw)  EmptyMon Feb 06, 2023 8:48 pm

Sparkpaw ☆ ThunderClan

Sparkpaw settled down beside her mother, letting out a purr. She absolutely adored when Blazefang called her little flower; it made her feel warm and safe, like she was a kit again. "Training is going well," Sparkpaw mewed. "We haven't gone very far into it yet, but I really like Thistlemask," she added.

"But I was hoping you would tell me about what it was like when you were an apprentice," Sparkpaw said, curling her russet tail around her paws. Blazefang had told the five of them stories growing up, of course, but how detailed could you be when you were one cat raising five kits?
Back to top Go down
Nerd

Nerd

Characters : Blazefang (TC), Lighttail (SkC), Sunflare (SC), Sageroot (TC), Bianca (Rogue)
Clan/Rank : Blazefang: ThunderClan elder. Lighttail: SkyClan T1 warrior. Sunflare: ShadowClan T5 warrior. Sageroot: ThunderClan T4 Deputy. Bianca: Tier 1 Rogue
Aquarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: Mama Blazefang pt.5 (Sparkpaw)    Mama Blazefang pt.5 (Sparkpaw)  EmptyThu Feb 09, 2023 4:15 pm

“Well, that’s certainly good to hear,” Blazefang purred, placing a lick between her daughter’s ears. So far all her apprenticed kits were doing well in their training, which helped the mother worry a little less. And then Sparkpaw asked for a story. Blazefang couldn’t say no to that face! “Oh, alright,” she mewed, playful feigning reluctance. “A long, long, time ago, when my siblings and I were just born, the five Clans went through a terrible period of hardship. Led by a cruel warrior brought up in SkyClan, the Dark Forest took over the clans, and we practically became prisoners in our own camp. Still, I became an apprentice to the deputy, and I was so determined to prove myself, especially since he already had another apprentice, one who was older and more experienced. Still, not to brag or anything, but I was a bit of a role model for my best friend, Specklepaw. We did everything together, and I showed her all the best hunting spots! And when the time came to overthrow the Dark Forest, every cat in my whole generation teamed up to fight! I also had, shall we say, a tom-friend in those days, who helped me stand up to them. Things didn’t work out with him, though…”
Back to top Go down
kizzy

kizzy

Virgo Rat

PostSubject: Re: Mama Blazefang pt.5 (Sparkpaw)    Mama Blazefang pt.5 (Sparkpaw)  EmptyTue Feb 14, 2023 11:28 am

Sparkpaw ☆ ThunderClan

Sparkpaw settled down to listen to Blazefang's words. "You were an apprentice to Thistlemask, too?" she asked, excited that her and her mother shared the same mentor. "Or, wait - did ThunderClan have a different deputy back then?" Sparkpaw didn't let herself think too long about what her mother meant by the phrase "tom-friend"; the idea of Blazefang being with any cat but Dayquill honestly grossed the apprentice out.

#ff9966#6666cc #cc99cc
Back to top Go down
Nerd

Nerd

Aquarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: Mama Blazefang pt.5 (Sparkpaw)    Mama Blazefang pt.5 (Sparkpaw)  EmptyTue Feb 14, 2023 1:51 pm

Blazefang stiffened. Right. She’d been sharing about her past with her children lately, but she hadn’t gotten to telling Sparkpaw yet. “Well, to answer the more simple question first, Thistlemask wasn’t deputy yet back then. In fact, I don’t think she was much older than you. But there’s a bit more to tackle here. You see, I… I’m not from ThunderClan, not originally. I was born and grew up in WindClan. My old mentor, Smallbean, is still deputy over there last I knew. I came here to be with your father. Actually, my sister did much the same thing. You have cousins in RiverClan. I’m loyal to ThunderClan now, but I still hope I never have to fight WindClan — not that I have any kin there anymore. I’m not sure I recommend falling in love with a cat from another clan, it’s not an easy path to take, but I don’t have any regrets.”
Back to top Go down
kizzy

kizzy

Virgo Rat

PostSubject: Re: Mama Blazefang pt.5 (Sparkpaw)    Mama Blazefang pt.5 (Sparkpaw)  EmptyTue Feb 14, 2023 8:20 pm

Sparkpaw ☆ ThunderClan

Sparkpaw flattened her ears at Blazefang's words."I...what?" she asked. WindClan? Sparkpaw's heart pounded with uncertainty. If Blazefang wasn't really from ThunderClan...then Sparkpaw wasn't really a ThunderClan cat, either. "But I thought you were born in ThunderClan, like me?" she asked Blazefang, her voice feeling uncharacteristically small.

#ff9966#6666cc #cc99cc
Back to top Go down
Nerd

Nerd

Aquarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: Mama Blazefang pt.5 (Sparkpaw)    Mama Blazefang pt.5 (Sparkpaw)  EmptyWed Mar 08, 2023 5:36 pm

Blazefang melted a bit at her daughter’s expression and she sat down next to the smaller cat. “Yeah… I grew up on the moors all right.” This conversation was never an easy one. “But you know what? What matters is where we are now. I’m loyal to ThunderClan, and that’s where you belong too.”
Back to top Go down
kizzy

kizzy

Virgo Rat

PostSubject: Re: Mama Blazefang pt.5 (Sparkpaw)    Mama Blazefang pt.5 (Sparkpaw)  EmptyMon Mar 13, 2023 12:42 pm

Sparkpaw ☆ ThunderClan

Sparkpaw felt her heart being pulled in two directions as she stared into Blazefang's eyes. On one paw, she wanted desperately to believe that her mother was loyal to ThunderClan despite her upbringing in WindClan. On the other...what would happen if WindClan and ThunderClan ever found themselves in a battle? Would Blazefang be able to fight for her adopted clan, even if it meant hurting her kin and friends back in WindClan? Would Sparkpaw be able to do the same, knowing now that she was a full-blooded WindClan cat?

No wonder she'd found herself drawn to the windy moors as she patrolled ThunderClan territory. No wonder she'd loved the taste of rabbit since she'd first had a taste of it.

"I just...I think I'm going to take a walk," Sparkpaw told her mother now. I want to think about all of this. Alone. She hoped Blazefang would understand, and she wondered when she would get the chance to talk to her siblings about this and see if they felt the same way. With that, Sparkpaw left the nursery behind, racing out of the camp as if running would heal her confused heart.

#ff9966#6666cc #cc99cc
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mama Blazefang pt.5 (Sparkpaw)    Mama Blazefang pt.5 (Sparkpaw)  Empty

Back to top Go down

Mama Blazefang pt.5 (Sparkpaw)
Page 1 of 1