Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Mama Blazefang pt. 3 (Goldenpaw)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Nerd

Nerd

Characters : Blazefang (TC), Lighttail (SkC), Sunflare (SC), Sageroot (TC), Bianca (Rogue)
Clan/Rank : Blazefang: ThunderClan elder. Lighttail: SkyClan T1 warrior. Sunflare: ShadowClan T5 warrior. Sageroot: ThunderClan T4 Deputy. Bianca: Tier 1 Rogue
Aquarius Dog
Number of posts : 2410

Mama Blazefang pt. 3 (Goldenpaw) Empty
PostSubject: Mama Blazefang pt. 3 (Goldenpaw)   Mama Blazefang pt. 3 (Goldenpaw) EmptyThu Feb 02, 2023 11:31 am

Just because her kits were leaving the nursery didn’t mean Blazefang was done being their mother. Today, she was checking up on one of her recently-apprenticed daughters. “Hey, sunshine,” she purred. “How’s training? Do you like your mentor?” The queen wanted to make sure everything was going well. After all, Goldenpaw had been one of the slower ones to hit various milestones.
Back to top Go down
Tiny

Tiny

Characters : Living: Goldenfern | Flysnap | Finchspeckle | Berrypaw | Larkpaw | Iakona, Dead: Sagestone | Cloudychase | Valley
Clan/Rank : Thunderclan T5 Warrior | Thunderclan T2 Warrior | Windclan T2 Warrior | WindClan Apprentice | ThunderClan Apprentice | T1 Rouge | Shadowclan T2 Warrior| Thunderclan T2 Warrior | T4 Loner
Number of posts : 495

PostSubject: Re: Mama Blazefang pt. 3 (Goldenpaw)   Mama Blazefang pt. 3 (Goldenpaw) EmptyFri Feb 03, 2023 7:58 pm

"um, it's okay..." Goldenpaw mewed softly as she fidgeted with her paws. She didn't mind being an apprentice, and Mottledstar was very kind, but everything was so strange and new...

Nerd

Characters : Blazefang (TC), Lighttail (SkC), Sunflare (SC), Sageroot (TC), Bianca (Rogue)
Clan/Rank : Blazefang: ThunderClan elder. Lighttail: SkyClan T1 warrior. Sunflare: ShadowClan T5 warrior. Sageroot: ThunderClan T4 Deputy. Bianca: Tier 1 Rogue
Aquarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: Mama Blazefang pt. 3 (Goldenpaw)   Mama Blazefang pt. 3 (Goldenpaw) EmptySun Feb 05, 2023 1:32 pm

“Hey, it’s okay,” the queen purred, sensing her daughter’s apprehension. “It can be pretty scary when you’re first starting out. I had to share my mentor with an older apprentice at first, and I always felt like Brackenpaw was so far ahead of me in her training. But you know what? Just about everything gets easier with practice. By the time I was a warrior, I was so brave I fought the Dark Forest itself to protect the tom I loved!”
Back to top Go down
Tiny

Tiny

Characters : Living: Goldenfern | Flysnap | Finchspeckle | Berrypaw | Larkpaw | Iakona, Dead: Sagestone | Cloudychase | Valley
Clan/Rank : Thunderclan T5 Warrior | Thunderclan T2 Warrior | Windclan T2 Warrior | WindClan Apprentice | ThunderClan Apprentice | T1 Rouge | Shadowclan T2 Warrior| Thunderclan T2 Warrior | T4 Loner

PostSubject: Re: Mama Blazefang pt. 3 (Goldenpaw)   Mama Blazefang pt. 3 (Goldenpaw) EmptySun Feb 12, 2023 4:24 am

the tom she loved? "You fought the Dark Forest to protect Dayquill, even though he came from a different clan? ... or were you in love with someone else?" Goldenpaw couldn't help but ask, her amber eyes wide. she always thought fighting was a viscous, dangerous thing... but maybe it could be used for the better good too.

Nerd

Aquarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: Mama Blazefang pt. 3 (Goldenpaw)   Mama Blazefang pt. 3 (Goldenpaw) EmptySun Feb 12, 2023 10:56 am

Blazefang chuckled a bit, thinking back to her own apprentice days. “No, that was long before I met your father,” she mewed. “At the time I was head-over-paws for this one tom named Ryepaw. We’d been friends since we were kits, and by that point everyone just kinda assumed we’d be mates. Actually, all the apprentices and young warriors were pretty close at the time. We all teamed up to protect each other!” Of course, Blazefang (then Blazepaw) had been knocked unconscious for much of the battle, but nobody needed to know that. She tried, and they won. That was what mattered.
Back to top Go down
Tiny

Tiny

PostSubject: Re: Mama Blazefang pt. 3 (Goldenpaw)   Mama Blazefang pt. 3 (Goldenpaw) EmptyMon Feb 13, 2023 3:19 am

... "well, what happened to Ryepaw? What changed?" Goldenpaw asked, her mind wandering at all the possibilities: Ryepaw found another mate, Ryepaw went missing, Ryepaw just wasn't for her mother... but somehow, none of them fit. If you were close to a cat, how do you just stop loving them?

Nerd

Aquarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: Mama Blazefang pt. 3 (Goldenpaw)   Mama Blazefang pt. 3 (Goldenpaw) EmptyMon Feb 13, 2023 9:31 am

Blazefang’s demeanor shifted just slightly. “Well, to be honest I don’t know. He and his brother both went missing without so much as a goodbye. Ryepaw’s brother actually had a kit with my sister, and he didn’t even say anything to either of them. Some cats thought they went in search of their mother who went missing just before, while others thought the Dark Forest had something to do with it. That was a long time ago, and we still don’t have answers.”
Back to top Go down
Tiny

Tiny

PostSubject: Re: Mama Blazefang pt. 3 (Goldenpaw)   Mama Blazefang pt. 3 (Goldenpaw) EmptyMon Feb 13, 2023 11:24 pm

Goldenpaw was silent for a long time. They just... disappeared? She knew it could happen; in fact, it was quite common for Clans to report one or two cats missing every gathering. Every gathering.... was there a link between all of these cats' disappearance? Were these just coincidences? How many moons have cats been disappearing? "Do you miss him?" she asked at last.

Nerd

Aquarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: Mama Blazefang pt. 3 (Goldenpaw)   Mama Blazefang pt. 3 (Goldenpaw) EmptyWed Mar 08, 2023 2:39 pm

Blazefang could see the worry on her daughter’s face. Times had been rough lately, maybe bringing up the Dark Forest wasn’t ideal. “I… well, I certainly was torn up over him at the time. Now, though? I guess deep down I still love him and hope he’s safe and happy wherever he is, but I’m not in love with him anymore. If Ryepaw were to return today, I’d stay right here.”
Back to top Go down
Tiny

Tiny

PostSubject: Re: Mama Blazefang pt. 3 (Goldenpaw)   Mama Blazefang pt. 3 (Goldenpaw) EmptyThu Mar 09, 2023 8:30 pm

Goldenpaw nodded slowly, her questions answered. Of course, her mother never stopped caring for her friends, but she moved on with her life. "I just hope if one day I have to go my friends never forget me," she murmured.

Nerd

Aquarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: Mama Blazefang pt. 3 (Goldenpaw)   Mama Blazefang pt. 3 (Goldenpaw) EmptyFri Mar 10, 2023 7:25 am

Blazefang pulled her daughter in for a hug. “Don’t worry, sunshine. You’re pretty unforgettable. I have the feeling you’ll be remembered for a long time, even when you walk with StarClan.”
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mama Blazefang pt. 3 (Goldenpaw)   Mama Blazefang pt. 3 (Goldenpaw) Empty

Back to top Go down

Mama Blazefang pt. 3 (Goldenpaw)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: ThunderClan Camp-
Jump to: