Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Mama Blazefang pt. 2 (Salamanderkit)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Nerd

Nerd

Characters : Blazefang (TC), Lighttail (SkC), Sunflare (SC), Sageroot (TC), Bianca (Rogue)
Clan/Rank : Blazefang: ThunderClan elder. Lighttail: SkyClan T1 warrior. Sunflare: ShadowClan T5 warrior. Sageroot: ThunderClan T4 Deputy. Bianca: Tier 1 Rogue
Aquarius Dog
Number of posts : 2410

Mama Blazefang pt. 2 (Salamanderkit) Empty
PostSubject: Mama Blazefang pt. 2 (Salamanderkit)   Mama Blazefang pt. 2 (Salamanderkit) EmptyThu Feb 02, 2023 2:25 pm

One duty of motherhood that Blazefang had found herself coming to terms with was bath time. Sure, she knew mothers groomed their kits. But finding the right kit out of five and convincing them to hold still? Not the easiest thing in the world. Right now, her goal was to get Salamanderkit’s coat clean. But would that be easier said than done?
Back to top Go down
Muggy

Muggy

Characters : [B]Briarkit
Clan/Rank : [B]WindClan Kit
Taurus Monkey
Number of posts : 672

PostSubject: Re: Mama Blazefang pt. 2 (Salamanderkit)   Mama Blazefang pt. 2 (Salamanderkit) EmptyFri Feb 03, 2023 12:40 pm

↞ SALAMANDERKIT ↠

This had to be cruel and unusual punishment. Salamanderkit didn’t even do anything! Which, if you ask her, is an accomplishment, because most days she had. No, she was completely innocent, yet her mother insisted on grooming her knowing full well how much Salamanderkit hated it. Salamanderkit didnt need a bath, she didn’t! She was fine and dandy going without one, and she wasnt fine with standing still and letting her mom groom her like she was a little kit. She wasn’t a little kit! She was almost five moons old, thank you! 

But Ma wouldn’t listen, so Salamanderkit found herself trying not to snicker as she hid in the brush behind the nursery. If Blazefang wanted to bathe her, she’d have to work for it.

Back to top Go down
Nerd

Nerd

Characters : Blazefang (TC), Lighttail (SkC), Sunflare (SC), Sageroot (TC), Bianca (Rogue)
Clan/Rank : Blazefang: ThunderClan elder. Lighttail: SkyClan T1 warrior. Sunflare: ShadowClan T5 warrior. Sageroot: ThunderClan T4 Deputy. Bianca: Tier 1 Rogue
Aquarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: Mama Blazefang pt. 2 (Salamanderkit)   Mama Blazefang pt. 2 (Salamanderkit) EmptySun Feb 05, 2023 2:08 pm

As usual, Salamanderkit had vanished. Blazefang remembered she’d done the same thing at that age. Is this some kind of revenge for Mother? She’d heard jokes about grandparents in StarClan sending their children difficult kits, but she’d never really understood them before. Nose to the ground, the ginger queen picked up her daughter’s scent. “Hmm… I wonder where my little lizard went?” she wondered aloud. Playing along, she wandered around camp a bit, pretending to look for her kit. “Let’s see, not in the elders’ den. Not by the fresh-kill pile. Not in the nursery…” Falling silent, Blazefang dropped into the hunter’s crouch and crept behind the nursery. “Gotcha!” she purred, wrapping a paw around the wayward kit.
Back to top Go down
Muggy

Muggy

Characters : [B]Briarkit
Clan/Rank : [B]WindClan Kit
Taurus Monkey
Number of posts : 672

PostSubject: Re: Mama Blazefang pt. 2 (Salamanderkit)   Mama Blazefang pt. 2 (Salamanderkit) EmptyMon Feb 06, 2023 2:54 pm

↞ SALAMANDERKIT ↠

Salamanderkit let out a horrible, shrill shriek as Blazefang descended on her, mottled paws flailing around aimlessly as her mother nabbed her. ”No! No!! I won’t! I’m not gonna! I’ll fight you! I will! I’m not gonna let you!” She squealed at the top of her lungs, ”This isn’t fair! Fight me, Ma! Cmon! If you win, I’ll let you, but you won’t win!! Cmon!!”

Back to top Go down
Nerd

Nerd

Aquarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: Mama Blazefang pt. 2 (Salamanderkit)   Mama Blazefang pt. 2 (Salamanderkit) EmptyThu Feb 09, 2023 1:26 pm

Blazefang rolled her eyes. Kits. “Come on, little lizard,” she mewed, the slightest bit of growl to her tone. “You’ve… got… to get… clean…” she scolded between rough but affectionate licks. At the invitation to fight, she raised a brow. “Really, now? You do realize I’m a full grown warrior who’s trained three apprentices, right?” Seeing her feisty daughter was serious, Blazefang gave the kit a gentle swat. Not enough to hurt, just a sparring blow. “Best save that for when you’re apprenticed, young lady.” Salamanderkit seemed determined to fight her mother, though. “Trust me, there’s plenty of time to fight when you’re older,” she mewed before finally giving in and pouncing, giving the kit plenty of openings but still making her own strength and agility clear.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mama Blazefang pt. 2 (Salamanderkit)   Mama Blazefang pt. 2 (Salamanderkit) Empty

Back to top Go down

Mama Blazefang pt. 2 (Salamanderkit)
Page 1 of 1