Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Mama Blazefang pt. 4 (Sunpaw)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Nerd

Nerd

Characters : Blazefang (TC), Lighttail (SkC), Sunflare (SC), Sageroot (TC), Bianca (Rogue)
Clan/Rank : Blazefang: ThunderClan elder. Lighttail: SkyClan T1 warrior. Sunflare: ShadowClan T5 warrior. Sageroot: ThunderClan T4 Deputy. Bianca: Tier 1 Rogue
Aquarius Dog
Number of posts : 2407

Mama Blazefang pt. 4 (Sunpaw) Empty
PostSubject: Mama Blazefang pt. 4 (Sunpaw)   Mama Blazefang pt. 4 (Sunpaw) EmptyThu 2 Feb 2023 - 11:40

Out of a litter of five, somehow Blazefang had only one son. Sunpaw was the first of his litter to be apprenticed, and Blazefang couldn’t be prouder. Between them, she and Dayquill had done well, and of course she couldn’t forget Mudfern’s contribution. Sunpaw in particular had several of his blood father’s mannerisms. Today, Blazefang was just doing a check-in on her boy. “How are you doing, tiger?” she purred, gently nudging the ginger tom. “Training going well?”
Back to top Go down
Copperbeanz

Copperbeanz

Characters : Missing: Juniperpaw(ShC), Quillsplash(ShC) | Dead: Tawnyshadow(ShC), Sootstorm(WC), Ajex(Outsider), Shatteredsky(SkC), Reedshine(TC), Deerleap(ShC) Slightfrost(Skc) Specklepaw(WC) Sunfire(TC), Copperlark(Outsider), Cinderpaw(TC), Quickpaw(WC), Deerpaw(ShC), Willowpaw(ShC)
Taurus Tiger
Number of posts : 3220

PostSubject: Re: Mama Blazefang pt. 4 (Sunpaw)   Mama Blazefang pt. 4 (Sunpaw) EmptyFri 3 Feb 2023 - 19:42

Sunpaw looked up from the mouse that laid dead at his paws. "Yup! Do you want this mouse I caught?" He eagerly pushed the limp body towards Blazefang, his amber eyes watching the queen intently. "Starlingflare says that my hunting skills are getting along very well! Do you want to go on a hunting patrol with me? I promise to teach you how to hunt in Thunderclan! And I'll kill any fox that looks in your direction! Watch, Starlingflare showed me this new move, it's called the Front Paw Strike, it goes like this..." The orange tom rambled on and on, not realizing that he might be annoying to the other cat. He just had so much to say! Sunpaw reared up on his hindlegs and swiped his front paws in front of him, showing off the "new" move.

Nerd

Characters : Blazefang (TC), Lighttail (SkC), Sunflare (SC), Sageroot (TC), Bianca (Rogue)
Clan/Rank : Blazefang: ThunderClan elder. Lighttail: SkyClan T1 warrior. Sunflare: ShadowClan T5 warrior. Sageroot: ThunderClan T4 Deputy. Bianca: Tier 1 Rogue
Aquarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: Mama Blazefang pt. 4 (Sunpaw)   Mama Blazefang pt. 4 (Sunpaw) EmptySun 5 Feb 2023 - 13:40

Blazefang chuckled at her son’s enthusiasm. “Nice one! I remember teaching my apprentices that move. You just leave the foxes to me, though. I think I can take them on all right. Did I ever tell you how I fought the Dark Forest?”
Back to top Go down
Copperbeanz

Copperbeanz

Characters : Missing: Juniperpaw(ShC), Quillsplash(ShC) | Dead: Tawnyshadow(ShC), Sootstorm(WC), Ajex(Outsider), Shatteredsky(SkC), Reedshine(TC), Deerleap(ShC) Slightfrost(Skc) Specklepaw(WC) Sunfire(TC), Copperlark(Outsider), Cinderpaw(TC), Quickpaw(WC), Deerpaw(ShC), Willowpaw(ShC)
Taurus Tiger
Number of posts : 3220

PostSubject: Re: Mama Blazefang pt. 4 (Sunpaw)   Mama Blazefang pt. 4 (Sunpaw) EmptyMon 6 Feb 2023 - 1:36

"Yeah, you did!" Sunpaw nodded enthusiastically, "You were really brave, and your friend Speckle-Dapple-something-or-other sacrificed herself to bring Starclan warriors to help! How did the Starclan warriors look like? What do the stars smell like?"

Nerd

Aquarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: Mama Blazefang pt. 4 (Sunpaw)   Mama Blazefang pt. 4 (Sunpaw) EmptyMon 6 Feb 2023 - 9:32

Blazefang looked wistfully off into the distance. “Specklepaw,” she whispered. “My best friend. And Sagepaw too, another apprentice from our group. They gave up their lives for us. After that, everyone else in my generation attacked one Dark Forest cat together. It took all of us plus one StarClan cat to beat him, but we won.” Blazefang realized with a bit of shock that she and Whisperear were the only cats from that fight left alive. Not that she would tell her kit that. “Mistysky, the StarClan cat who fought beside us, was the bravest cat I think I’ve ever met. She gave up everything for her Clan. As for her scent? She smelled like she did in life, I guess… but there was something different. A smell I can’t describe but that I did smell again at my Moonstone.”
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mama Blazefang pt. 4 (Sunpaw)   Mama Blazefang pt. 4 (Sunpaw) Empty

Back to top Go down

Mama Blazefang pt. 4 (Sunpaw)
Page 1 of 1