Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

It’s been a year already?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Nerd

Nerd

Characters : Lighttail (SkC), Sunflare (SC), Sageroot (TC), Bianca (Rogue)
Clan/Rank : Lighttail: SkyClan T2 warrior. Sunflare: ShadowClan T5 warrior. Sageroot: ThunderClan T4 Deputy. Bianca: Tier 1 Rogue
Aquarius Dog
Number of posts : 2420

It’s been a year already? Empty
PostIt’s been a year already?

I joined WCC on December 29, 2021. I was only a year younger then than I am now, but I was just a baby in terms of roleplaying skill and experience. I’d done a little 1x1 (very badly) a long time ago and never had I participated in a group RP, much less a complex site like this one. I was looking for a Warriors simulation game at the time, essentially Clan Gen, but it either didn’t exist or wasn’t popular yet. And for that I am grateful. Thanks to my lack of good timing, I found nothing. For some reason I decided to try an RP site instead. I’m glad I did.

At the time of writing this, I have made 1,349 posts on this site. That divided by the 367 days I’ve been here is approximately 3.7 posts per day. I’ve been here for two sitewide and two Clanwide plots. And of course, I’ve done it all in the paws of five wonderful characters.

Snowfoot was my very first Warriors OC. In her youth her personality was heavily based on Elsa from Frozen, but she’s since grown into very much her own cat. At this point, she pretty much writes herself. I just have to listen to her instincts. Baby Snow was approved on December 29. Her very first post (and my first in-character) was this:

Snow had had a long day. Her mother had gone hunting that morning and promised to be back by sunhigh. When she didn’t return, Snow had decided to go looking for her. She padded tentatively through the forest, senses alert for any sign of her mother, but clearly weary. Some small animal made a noise behind her, and she froze.
“Mama?”

I chose to make her a loner by birth because I was new to the site and to Warriors RP in general. I wanted to be able to see this community through the eyes of a young outsider, and it worked beautifully. I’m especially grateful to Mosspelt and Alexcentria for helping me figure things out in those first few weeks!

In 2022:
Snowfoot went from Kit to T5 Warrior.
Blazefang went from Kit to T4 Warrior.
Lighttail went from Kit to T3 Warrior.
Sunpaw and Sagepaw both went from Kit to Apprentice.
Between my three oldest cats, I’ve mentored six apprentices, two of which are now warriors. One in particular has since trained two apprentices of her own!
Snowfoot has adopted a total of six kits, two of which are now warriors. Blazefang and Lighttail will both hopefully have litters in the coming year!

I want to thank all of you for being an amazing community of wonderful individuals. I feel I’ve grown immensely as a writer over the past year, and I couldn’t have done it without you guys.

~Nerd

PS: Coming in 2023!
Blazefang finally gets her tail over to ThunderClan!
Lighttail’s love life is getting complicated, but will truths surfacing about her past make things even crazier?
Will Sunpaw be the next Dawnhawk or just a mere annoyance?
And who are Flickerkit, Lionkit, and Bianca?
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

It’s been a year already? :: Comments

No Comment.

It’s been a year already?

Page 1 of 1