Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

One year ;^;

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Comet

Comet

Gemini Snake
Number of posts : 31

One year ;^; Empty
PostSubject: One year ;^;   One year ;^; EmptyFri 29 Aug 2014 - 7:16

I'm extremely saddened to say, it has been one whole year since my best friend Spot, passed away. I may be trying to stay strong, but as I am writing these words, tears are indeed pouring out like a thunderstorm. Spot and I had a bond like no other. Most people can't understand what their pets are saying when they let out a simple meow or bark, but I always knew what Spot was saying. throughout the years, I got my advice from him, and in fact, I still do, even though he's gone. Spot was born within the same year as me, and we grew up together. Spot was always there for me. He was the most intelligent cat I had ever met. He played games with me, and practically raised me as though I was a cat. I don't know if I was born with them or taught them, but I have a huge set of cat like abilities, like perfect eyesight and hearing, night vision, amazing sense of smell, extraordinary sprinting speed, the ability to climb well, balance, fearlessness, hostility towards enemies and newcomers, strength in attack, ect. People at school always called my weird, but I am proud of what Spot has given to me. Spot protected me, and attacked almost everyone, except me. He was always good to me. He suffered some neglect from my nana but whenever I could I would rush in to save him. My love for him took up half my heart or more, and when he died, it was like having my heart ripped out and burned in hot acid. I love him even though he is gone, and I will never stop, nor will I ever stop missing him.

R.I.P. Spot
2001- August 29th, 2013

One year ;^; Downlo10

Back to top Go down
Coal

Coal

Leo Goat
Number of posts : 1823

One year ;^; Empty
PostSubject: Re: One year ;^;   One year ;^; EmptyFri 29 Aug 2014 - 9:55

Aww! Sorry that Spot died! Sad

My Babies: