Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

its been a year!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
deer

deer

Taurus Rat
Number of posts : 1466

its been a year!! Empty
PostSubject: its been a year!!   its been a year!! EmptySun 20 Dec 2020 - 5:50

guys, this is crazy.

a year ago, i was sitting at school. i was bored, and i decided to look up warrior cat roleplay sites. i had done roleplaying on amino, but never on a forum. this was one of the first things to come up, so i clicked on it. it was active, and it didn’t look as intimidating as the forums i had seen. i was on the mobile version at that point. i joined a few litters, and made my first three cats.

i wasn’t a great roleplayer. most of my early posts were one or two lines. i have grown so much since then.

it’s been a year. in a year, i’ve roleplayed 5 cats, 3 NPCs. in a year I’ve ranked 3 cats up to warrior. i’ve had cats give birth to kits. i’ve been thunderclan’s mc. i’ve killed a character. i’ve engaged in two sitewides, and a whole heck a lot of person plots.

and i’ve learned so much. my writing has most certainly grown. my art has started to develop. but those aren’t the only things i’ve learned. wcc made me learn about myself, too. you guys were always there, even when i was figuring things out. it’s been a rough year, but at the end of the day i could always log back on to wcc. i’ve discovered myself, and i feeling so much more comfortable in my skin.

i’ve made so many friends, and i can’t wait to keep waiting more. wcc is a part of my life, and it has affected it in so many good ways. i’ll always be nostalgic for this cat roleplay site.

i’m so excited to see what the next year on wcc for me brings!

#44B3C7

Back to top Go down
Skystar17

Skystar17

Characters : Sleekkit (RC)
Clan/Rank : Riverclan Warrior/kit☆ (RC)
Number of posts : 25

its been a year!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: its been a year!!   its been a year!! EmptySun 13 Feb 2022 - 13:22

Happy new year! Regular

Sleekkit:
its been a year!! 1255960_mOMTOlvQ
Clan: RC| She-cat|
RC kit| Alive| 200px/200px | skystar17

Hyper Hamu Angry Hamu Happy Hamu Wink Hamu Very Happy Hamu Cheery Hamu In Love Hamu  its been a year!! 1f43e  its been a year!! 1f43e 12:47:4712.27.2021 Big Grin
Clan: (RC) Riverclan.   pig
 its been a year!! 2652 

Cow Glomp(Picture edited by me.) Wink HamuYes GhostHot
I’m on chickensmoothie
its been a year!! WFPKm6
Back to top Go down

its been a year!!
Page 1 of 1