Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

A Whole Year of WCC

Go down 
+3
Titanium
Ripped
Squirrelnose
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Squirrelnose

Squirrelnose

Characters : (P)Petalpaw (B)Barkkit (S)Sunkit
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 3341

A Whole Year of WCC Empty
PostSubject: A Whole Year of WCC   A Whole Year of WCC EmptyTue 23 Jan 2018 - 5:42

Dear WCC,
January 22nd, 2017

Hoi! It's Squirrelnose. As of today, I have been a member on this site for exactly one year. And I am thoroughly shocked. It simultaneously feels like both more and less time since I joined. I have had so much fun here and everything seems to be happening so quickly, making a year feel extremely short. I feel so at home here, yet I still feel like I'm getting used to everything. But when I look at what I have done, it seems longer. I have made friends with quite a few role-players, I've seen so many new members join, and I've seem many members go inactive. I have raised four kitties from kits to warriors, have one apprentice about to be warriorfied, and have given one kitty pet a very eventful life. I joined several plots, and have seen many unfold. I have posted 1780 times. When I look at all that, it feels amazing I've only been on for a year. And I would like to say that this has been the best part of my life this year.
A year ago, I was just a lonely warriors fangirl whose way of dealing with life was playing video games and writing fan fiction online. My thirst for other warriors fans had not yet been quenched. One day my mom realized this, so she found this site and said I could join. That night changed my life. I finally found somewhere with people who loved these stories about cats just as much as me, or at least shared my interest. Now it is what I look forward to every day when I am at school. Real life can be really hard and has been getting harder, but this site really helps me to deal with all of that. It's my life raft connecting me to the boat of sanity in an ocean of chaos. When real life gets hard, it is so refreshing to just pretend be to a fictional cat in a fictional world for a little bit. That sounds kind of depressing, but it isn't like I hate my life or anything like that. Just a break from the harsh reality of the world is exactly what I need sometimes. Actually, I need that a lot of the time. And all the great role-players on here really help. All the OOC conversations make me laugh and give me something nice to think about. It has also helped to introduce me to the ways of the internet on a site where I feel safe and at home. Thanks to all of you for that. Just sitting back with a computer and posting on here is the best part of my day. I mean it when I say thank you.
I'm sorry if I sometimes forget about a topic or don't post when I'm needed. Just like all of you (I hope), I'm human and make mistakes. I'm sorry if I forget to post or take to long on a topic, I really do try my best and don't want any of my fellow role-players to be unhappy. So don't hesitate to shoot me a PM if I'm needed, I won't take it personally. And in the reverse, I'm sorry if I seem impatient and ask you to post after a short amount of time. As I said earlier, this site is something that I love and I always just want to speed up a topic so a plot can develop. So if you were at the receiving end of any of these, I apologize. Even now there are still some topics I need to make, and don't worry, if they aren't created today they will be here tomorrow. Thanks to all of you who have been patient with me and been wonderful and active role-players. And yes, I am talking to basically the entire group of active (and even some inactive) members when I say this. You truly do make the world a better place for me.
I would go on to explain all the ways you have made me a better person and a better role-player, but I am in a hurry and still have to make the aforementioned topics. This just wanted to let all of you know what you and this site mean to me, and even though this is way shorter than I intended, I hope you got the message. I hope my next years on this site will be just as amazing as the first.

Sincerely, Squirrelnose

P.S. Sorry for an grammar mistakes, I'd appreciate if they weren't pointed out

A Whole Year of WCC Signat10
Back to top Go down
Ripped
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Ripped

Characters : Auburnflare; Littlesplash; Heatherfrost; Crabpaw | Copper was here <3 Rom 2 c:
Clan/Rank : Tier 2 Warrior - Thunderclan [A]; Tier 2 Medicine Cat - Riverclan [L]; Apprentice - Windclan [H]; Apprentice - Shadowclan [C]
Cancer Buffalo
Number of posts : 6659

PostSubject: Re: A Whole Year of WCC   A Whole Year of WCC EmptyTue 23 Jan 2018 - 5:57

Squirrel!! Congrats! Also, points to your mom because my parents never ever wanted me to talk to anyone online when I was younger. Getting plugged into a site when I was in middle school really helped me. Even coming back now, as a college student, has been incredible for me. I relate so much and I think it is awesome you were able to join to site.

Here's to another year of awesome RP!!

A Whole Year of WCC Img_0310

⌘ Auburnflare // Tier 2 Warrior // Thunderclan // SteelBlue ⌘
✿ Littlesplash // Tier 2 Medicine Cat // Riverclan // MediumAquamarine ✿
⁂ Heatherfrost // Tier 1 Warrior // Windclan // MediumOrchid ⁂
✲ Crabpaw // Apprentice // Shadowclan // FireBrick ✲

☆☆☆ Ask me about my past characters for lore, or Moonstone Journeys. ☆☆☆

Back to top Go down
Titanium

Titanium

Characters : [b]reezepaw | [s]oftkit | [p]inekit
Aries Goat
Number of posts : 1239

PostSubject: Re: A Whole Year of WCC   A Whole Year of WCC EmptyTue 23 Jan 2018 - 6:04

there are actual tears in my eyes. this was so beautiful and inspiring to read and i don't have a valid reason why. when i first joined, i immediately felt welcomed by all the members, and even though i consider myself new, i feel like a different person entirely. my parents were never told how i came to this website, i just didn't bother with it.

sneak 100

so glad that you feel this way about the site. hope that you stay for many years to come.

breezepaw | skyclan apprentice | 20 / 80 | colour code #99ccff

softkit | skyclan unborn kit | 5 / 15 | colour code #666699

pinekit | shadowclan unborn kit | 5 / 15 | colour code #cc0033

~ not all who wander are lost ~
Back to top Go down
Not

Not

Number of posts : 3732

PostSubject: Re: A Whole Year of WCC   A Whole Year of WCC EmptyTue 23 Jan 2018 - 7:57

Preach it, sista!

Back to top Go down
Harlem

Harlem

Cancer Dragon
Number of posts : 1470

PostSubject: Re: A Whole Year of WCC   A Whole Year of WCC EmptyTue 23 Jan 2018 - 8:07

this paragraph really warms my heart. it's so amazing to see how something like a website, a simple thing on the internet, can change lives and create happiness. i'm so glad that you're a roleplayer on wcc, squirrelnose. i haven't been here for nearly as long as you have, i don't have as much posts, and i even went on an inactive streak for a while, but i still love and appreciate you (and everyone else).
i hope to see you around on wcc for the next year, the year after that, and all of the other years that will come in the future.

my parents have no clue that i'm on wcc, i don't feel like it's something that i have to tell them, and i feel as if they'd bash me for it. kudos to your mom for being the one to find the site!

Back to top Go down
Sleepy

Sleepy

Clan/Rank : RiverClan
Capricorn Tiger
Number of posts : 9738

PostSubject: Re: A Whole Year of WCC   A Whole Year of WCC EmptyTue 23 Jan 2018 - 8:29

This makes me want to tear up, I love this. Congratulations!! Tongue I resonate so much with what you're saying. WCC literally changed my life. Everything about who I am now roots back to here, the pathways this site opened for me, the friends I made, the best friends I've ever had. I live with a WCCer, someone who lived two states away, someone who I never would've met if it weren't for this website. If it weren't for WCC, I have no idea what I would be like or what I would be doing. Kinda crazy tbh.

Not to get sappy, but this little forum is so sacred and precious to so many people. It's the internet's best secret treasure. I know people don't see me around here all that much anymore but I love all of you.

A Whole Year of WCC I42GrfL
Back to top Go down
http://beata.forumotion.com/
Kent Mansley

Kent Mansley

Number of posts : 1273

PostSubject: Re: A Whole Year of WCC   A Whole Year of WCC EmptyTue 23 Jan 2018 - 10:32

I love this so much!

WCC really boosted me when I needed it. Not just as a social thing but with my art, (shockingly) my school, my own characters that aren't on the site. I'm going to keep trying new dynamics with my characters rather than having random ideas in each one. My involvement with warrior cats began in elementary school as I watched animations about it wishing I could do them. I joined WCC in middle school while in a different country! Now, I'm a sophomore in a magnet school looking forward to taking animation next year. I owe nearly all my love for animation to the warriors fandom and I hope to be able to make an animation for WCC in the future.

I left for a while after moving out of Germany as I had lost a lot of motivation, I had no friends, I wasn't a military kid, my ceiling fan hung two feet off the floor by the wires, I woke up on the floor after a very leaky air mattress failed me for a good two months. Then, marching band forced me to perform on live television and crowds with three hours of sleep and I couldn't take it. But, I'm back and this time, if things get too high, I'll take a hiatus instead of making myself dread the extra duties by forcing creativity.

A Whole Year of WCC Tumblr_inline_nxdnzzrYTJ1tvy6vg_500

Birchheart ThunderClan Warrior #009999 Newttongue ThunderClan Warrior
#ff9900 Wildfire Young Warrior #ff99cc Boarpaw ThunderClan Apprentice #ff6600 Rainpaw ThunderClan MCA DarkSlateGray

My Characters || "Post Here" Page || Trials I Plot Sign Up

A Whole Year of WCC Latest?cb=20130824163422

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Whole Year of WCC   A Whole Year of WCC Empty

Back to top Go down

A Whole Year of WCC
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Random Stuff-
Jump to: