Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

echokit's apprentice ceremony

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Kitty
Former Staff
Former Staff
Kitty

Characters : Murkyriver ♀ | Mistwalker ♀ | Mintglade ♀ | Crakeburn ♀ | Snowvixen ♀ | Hollowpaw ♀
Clan/Rank : Riverclan | Skyclan | Windclan
Sagittarius Horse
Number of posts : 4939

echokit's apprentice ceremony Empty
PostSubject: echokit's apprentice ceremony   echokit's apprentice ceremony EmptyMon Nov 14, 2022 1:08 pm

It had been a bit since Mottlestar had done an apprentice ceremony. Thistlemask had handled them well, but she was more than determined to make the molly rest after what had happened. "Let all cats old enough to catch their own prey gather beneath the Highrock for a clan meeting!"

MurkyriverMintgladeCrakeburnSnowvixenMistwalkerHollowpaw
Back to top Go down
kiikko

kiikko

Characters : Sleepyhollow | Echosong | Foxtrot | Fawneye | Stagpaw | Weaver
Clan/Rank : WC |TC | SkC | RC | SC
Aries Dragon
Number of posts : 682

PostSubject: Re: echokit's apprentice ceremony   echokit's apprentice ceremony EmptyMon Nov 14, 2022 9:23 pm

Echokit had been spending his day -you guessed it- aligning what remained of his beloved rocks, into his new stash location. Hearing Mottlestar call out to his clan he nearly jumped out of the bush he was in. His head hit a branch and he let out a small squeak, not unlike a mouse. "Go time, go time. Put your rocks down and come out this instant!" the tom muttered to himself as he scooted out of the small opening, tail first.

With his comical exit, he shook himself out and made his way over to the cats gathering under Highrock, finding a seat next to his adoptive mother and training his eyes on the calico above him.

"speech"
A MILLION DREAMS ARE KEEPING ME AWAKE INFO

SLEEPYHOLLOW
STAGPAW
WEAVER
Thunderclan
T3 Medicine Cat
Riverclan
T3 Warrior
Windclan
T5 Warrior
Shadowclan
Apprentice
Loner
Kitten
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Former Staff
Former Staff
Kitty

Characters : Murkyriver ♀ | Mistwalker ♀ | Mintglade ♀ | Crakeburn ♀ | Snowvixen ♀ | Hollowpaw ♀
Clan/Rank : Riverclan | Skyclan | Windclan
Sagittarius Horse
Number of posts : 4939

PostSubject: Re: echokit's apprentice ceremony   echokit's apprentice ceremony EmptyTue Nov 15, 2022 7:24 am

Mottlestar beamed as she saw the young kit appear, her tail swishing atop the rock. "Echokit, please step forward." She called, smiling fondly. "Echokit, you have reached the age of six moons old. From now on, you shall be known as Echopaw. I trust Briarrose to be your mentor, as she will teach you well." Her daughter had become a great warrior, and it was time for her to pass on those skills.

MurkyriverMintgladeCrakeburnSnowvixenMistwalkerHollowpaw
Back to top Go down
Maagistar

Maagistar

Characters : ➀Forestbreeze ➁Brookstone ➂Briarrose
Clan/Rank : ➀Shadowclan T5 ➁Riverclan T5 ➂Thunderclan T4
Leo Cat
Number of posts : 497

PostSubject: Re: echokit's apprentice ceremony   echokit's apprentice ceremony EmptySat Nov 19, 2022 3:13 pm

echokit's apprentice ceremony 1f339【Briarrose】echokit's apprentice ceremony 1f339

Ceremonies were always a joyous occasion for a clan. The members get to witness their peers take the next steps in their lives—kits becoming apprentices, apprentices growing to warriors. Sometimes, warriors become something more. All those were causes for celebration. Briarrose was never one to miss something so sacred. She loved to cheer her clanmates on. This day was no different.

It was young Echokit's day to shine. A soft smile was ever present on the molly's face as she watched the young tom-kit rush over to his adoptive mother before putting his attention on Mottlestar. Thistlemask was normally supposed to be the one performing apprentice ceremonies but Mottle decided on letting the she-cat rest after what had happened. Briar agreed. Thistle deserved her rest. She's done good for the clan.

The dilute tortie jolted back to attention as her name was suddenly called. Her sage-green eyes widened for a fraction before she nodded and got up onto her paws. She waited for her mother to end the ceremony before padding over to her new apprentice. This would be her very first apprentice and she'd be lying if she said that she wasn't at least a little bit jittery. She'd always wanted to be a mentor. Now that she's gotten her wish, she was nervous. She didn't want to let her mother nor Echopaw down. She needed to get it together! She had trained for this. Her father and her clan had helped her grow to who she was today. She needed to do her best.

After the new mentor-apprentice duo touched noses, the young warrior smiled warmly down at Echopaw. "Nice to meet you. I am honored to be your mentor, Echopaw. I know we will both do our best. Never hesitate to ask me for anything or about anything. I would be more than happy to help you in any way. As my mother said, I will be teaching you everything I have learned myself. Please rest up now and enjoy the celebration with your mother and friends. We will be training tomorrow early." With a final smile and a nod, the warrior allowed Echopaw to head off to Comfreyheart.

【Current Cats】
═════════════════════
⓵ Forestbreeze of Shadowclan
⓶ Brookstone of Riverclan
⓷ Briarrose of Thunderclan
Back to top Go down
Lapis

Lapis

Characters : Comfreyheart, Ploverwing, Marigoldpaw, Fernpaw, Hornetkit, Maggot
Clan/Rank : [C] Thunderclan T5 Permaqueen [P] Skyclan T1 Warrior [M] Windclan Apprentice [F] Shadowclan Apprentice [H] Skyclan Kitten [Mg] Outsider Kitten
Cancer Rat
Number of posts : 1417

PostSubject: Re: echokit's apprentice ceremony   echokit's apprentice ceremony EmptySat Nov 19, 2022 11:22 pm

Comfreyheart
Highrock

A beautiful warmth filled the molly as her little kitten joined her side. Over the moons she’d spent watching over him she’d grown a deep love and feeling of responsibility for dear Echokit. Now was the day any mother grew excited for.

Comfreyheart quickly groomed the top of his head just before his name was called. She simply could not stop smiling. Echokit was not only growing, but he was becoming a part of the clan she held so dearly. Soon she could bring him out with her in the forest she knew like the back of her paw, and teach him the dips and hills of it all.

She turned her gaze to the announced mentor. Though it felt like she hadn’t spent much time with Briarrose, the young warrior had her trust and support. Comfreyheart passed her a slow blink of approval and gratitude before doting her son with all the pride and joy stuffed up inside her.

“I’m so proud of you, I know you’ll be a great apprentice!” she purred to Echopaw, “I know Briarrose will watch out for you. Have fun and be safe out there.”

- Plotting | Chart | Profiles -

Comfreyheart
TC Permaqueen
45 HP / 50 SP
Ploverwing
SkC T1 Warrior
30 HP / 80 SP
Marigoldpaw
WC Apprentice
20 HP / 60 SP
Fernpaw
SC Apprentice
20 HP / 60 SP
Hornetkit
SkC Kitten
10 HP / 30 SP
Maggot
T1 Rogue
20 HP / 60 SP

Back to top Go down
kiikko

kiikko

Characters : Sleepyhollow | Echosong | Foxtrot | Fawneye | Stagpaw | Weaver
Clan/Rank : WC |TC | SkC | RC | SC
Aries Dragon
Number of posts : 682

PostSubject: Re: echokit's apprentice ceremony   echokit's apprentice ceremony EmptySun Nov 20, 2022 5:52 pm

Echokit-paw was shaking, trembling with excitement. He stepped forwards - but not too far away from his mom - as he received his apprentice name. This was it! The fluffy white kit nodded as Mottlestar spoke to him. He was six moons, had it already been so long since he had been brought to the great Thunderclan? It seemed like just yesterday he was covered in yucky feathers and sticky goo.

Briarrose will be your mentor. "Briarrose will be your mentor.." he repeated in awe. Yes! Echopaw trotted over to his new mentor, fluffing out his chest with pride. Haha! He was an apprentice now, he was a big shot! Just in case Acornkit was in the audience watching he concentrated on making sure he didn't trip on the way. As he touched noses with Briarrose he looked up at her with his big blue eyes and listened to her intently, soaking in every word like a ball of moss being dipped in water. "Early tomorrow! Yes!" he felt like he was going to cry with happiness. In fact his eyes were stinging with the overhanging threat of tears. He was a big boy! He couldn't cry in front of everyone. His mother's words washed over him and wrapped him in a warm blanket of security. She was proud of him. "Thank you mama." he purred back.

"speech"
A MILLION DREAMS ARE KEEPING ME AWAKE INFO

SLEEPYHOLLOW
STAGPAW
WEAVER
Thunderclan
T3 Medicine Cat
Riverclan
T3 Warrior
Windclan
T5 Warrior
Shadowclan
Apprentice
Loner
Kitten
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: echokit's apprentice ceremony   echokit's apprentice ceremony Empty

Back to top Go down

echokit's apprentice ceremony
Page 1 of 1