Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place during the time before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! The latest announcements are below.
This month's activity check is currently finished, so make sure everything is updated ;)
Even with the arrival of Greenleaf, danger lurks around every corner.
If it's the full moon and the Gathering hasn't been made yet, please tell a Staff member. Thank you!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Share | 

Smallkit's Apprentice Ceremony

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ink King

Characters : {M}Moonlight, {B}Blizzardshine, {H}Hawkstrike, {S}Sootwhisper, {N}Nightheart, {Bn}Bonepaw, {D}Darkkit
Female
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 2030
Clan/Rank : {M} SkyClan/Queen, {B} ThunderClan/Senior Warrior, {H} SkyClan/Experienced Warrior, {S} RiverClan/Warrior(Disabled), {N} WindClan/Senior Warrior, {Bn} ThunderClan/Apprentice, {D} RiverClan/Kit(NPC)

PostSubject: Smallkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Sun Aug 13, 2017 2:59 pm

Blizzardstar leaped onto the Highrock, ready for another ceremony “All cats old enough to catch their own prey gather under the Highrock for a clan meeting!”.

If you need me to post somewhere, plz post here

Amazing Art by Jay:

Back to top Go down
Boulder

Characters : [R]Raggedkit, [M]Mousekit, [T]Timberpaw, [F]Finchpaw, [Br]Bramblepaw, DECEASED: [Sm]Smallbird, [St]Starlingsong, [B]Boulderfoot, [S]Sunpetal [N]Newtslip, [Y]Yellowthroat, [E]Emberfall, [W]Whitestream, [WI]Wisteriapaw, [G]Goosefeather, Bear that growls through the night (Beargrowl)
Male
Leo Tiger
Number of posts : 677

PostSubject: Re: Smallkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Sun Aug 13, 2017 11:47 pm

Smallkit came closer nervously flickering his tail and thinking what would happen soon.

Timberpaw -- Bramblepaw -- Finchpaw --Raggedkit-- Mousekit
SkyClan apprentice--WindClan apprentice -- ThunderClan apprentice--ShadowClan kit-- ShadowClan kit
Back to top Go down
Ink King

Characters : {M}Moonlight, {B}Blizzardshine, {H}Hawkstrike, {S}Sootwhisper, {N}Nightheart, {Bn}Bonepaw, {D}Darkkit
Female
Leo Pig
Clan/Rank : {M} SkyClan/Queen, {B} ThunderClan/Senior Warrior, {H} SkyClan/Experienced Warrior, {S} RiverClan/Warrior(Disabled), {N} WindClan/Senior Warrior, {Bn} ThunderClan/Apprentice, {D} RiverClan/Kit(NPC)

PostSubject: Re: Smallkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Mon Aug 14, 2017 2:34 pm

Once enough cats were gathered beneath the Highrock, the white leader finally decided to go on "Smallkit, please, step forward”.

Amazing Art by Jay:

Back to top Go down
Boulder

Characters : [R]Raggedkit, [M]Mousekit, [T]Timberpaw, [F]Finchpaw, [Br]Bramblepaw, DECEASED: [Sm]Smallbird, [St]Starlingsong, [B]Boulderfoot, [S]Sunpetal [N]Newtslip, [Y]Yellowthroat, [E]Emberfall, [W]Whitestream, [WI]Wisteriapaw, [G]Goosefeather, Bear that growls through the night (Beargrowl)
Male
Leo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Smallkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Tue Aug 15, 2017 12:42 am

Smallkit flickered his tail of surprise and padded closer shaking.

SkyClan apprentice--WindClan apprentice -- ThunderClan apprentice--ShadowClan kit-- ShadowClan kit
Back to top Go down
Ink King

Female
Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: Smallkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Wed Aug 16, 2017 2:53 pm

Blizzardstar smiled at the kit before talking again “Smallkit, you have reached the age of six moons, and it is time for you to be apprenticed. From this day on, until you receive your warrior name, you will be known as Smallpaw” She took a quick glance at the warriors gathered before picking one for the new apprentice “Your mentor will be Darkflight. I hope she passes down all she knows on to you” With that she jumped off the Highrock, dismissing the clan.

Amazing Art by Jay:

Back to top Go down
Night

Characters : [C]Cloudstone [Da]Darkflight [Sp]Spiderfur [Sc]Scorchbranch [F]Firflower [De]Deerpaw [P]Poppypaw [T]Stonepaw(NPC); DEAD: Nightbird, Deernose, Rainspot, Ashcloud, Foxfang, Pebblelight, Fogheart, Pineeye
Female
Leo Dragon
Number of posts : 2049
Clan/Rank : RC Elder, TC Warrior, Apprentice; WC Warrior, Apprentice; SkC Elder, Warrior; SC NPC Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Smallkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Wed Aug 16, 2017 4:27 pm

The fluffy she-cat padded forward to greet the young tom, touching his nose with her own. Darkflight loved to watch such young cats grow and learn during their apprenticeship; it brought her a sort of accomplishment. "Rest well tonight. We'll be going on the dawn patrol tomorrow." She grinned at the newly named Smallpaw, dandelion eyes shining.

Darkflight|Spiderfur|Cloudstone|Scorchbranch|Firflower|Deerpaw|Poppypaw|Stonepaw (Sitewide NPC)

Incest? In YOUR relationships? It's more likely than you think. (PM me if you have questions pls)
Back to top Go down
Boulder

Male
Leo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Smallkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Wed Aug 16, 2017 10:58 pm

Smallpaw proudly nodded at bigger warrior waving his tail a little nervously and tried to remember his mentor's scent. In the future this would be quite important. "I will be best warrior ThunderClan ever had," mewed tiny apprentice, small even for his age.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Smallkit's Apprentice Ceremony   

Back to top Go down

Smallkit's Apprentice Ceremony
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Ceremonies :: ThunderClan Ceremonies :: Apprentice Ceremonies-
Jump to: