Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Yin's Apprentice Ceremony

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Cays
Former Staff
Former Staff
Cays

Characters : Kestrelkit (SkC) | Marshkit (SC)
Aquarius Horse
Number of posts : 2452

Yin's Apprentice Ceremony Empty
PostSubject: Yin's Apprentice Ceremony   Yin's Apprentice Ceremony EmptySun 5 Aug 2018 - 10:31

Soft sunlight shone through the leaves of the Thunderclan camp. Beneath the gentle light, a dark tabby sat with his tail around his forepaws. His amber eyes stared at the medicine den in deep thought for a few moments. His gaze turned directly to the newcomer. 'Yin'... it was a strange name. Still, the short black-haired tom hadn't cause any trouble. It would have been hard for him to anyways. The thought of losing all his memories made Marshstorm shudder involuntarily.

No cat deserved that. Still, it would make it easier for Yin to make that decision... he stood and padded towards the black cat calmly.
"Yin?" He meowed calmly, catching the tom's green eyes directly with his amber ones. "I believe it is time you made the decision..." His tail flicked with slight unease. "You have Leopardstar's blessing to stay, to become a warrior..." He lifted his head, his posture serious to help him really understand what this meant. "Are you willing to join ThunderClan, to become an apprentice and leave your old life behind?"

Twisted Cinnamon Rolls

Twisted Cinnamon Rolls

Characters : Twistedtail (T), Pigeonstorm (P), Lightkit (L)
Clan/Rank : (T) Experienced Warrior (P) NAW
Taurus Dog
Number of posts : 1054

PostSubject: Re: Yin's Apprentice Ceremony   Yin's Apprentice Ceremony EmptyMon 6 Aug 2018 - 19:00

"Well, yes. I do," was Yin's simple response. The black cat shuffled around in his seated . The short tom was almost fully healed from his accident. His pelt was sleek and thick, and almost all of his wounds were healed and fur had grown over them. The only things remaining to remind him of it were the strikes on his chest and head; the latter of which still looked very nasty even when healed, several round and deep scars clustered together from where he had hit himself on the rocks and roots, and clawmarks littered around, one deep scar barely missing his eye. However, it didn't seem to bother Yin, and as he stood up to face the deputy he moved as smoothly as any other cat. "I thought about it, and I want to be a warrior of this clan. This clan has taken me in and cared for me as if I was a clan cat. I want to start contributing here, to give thanks for your hospitality." The tom paused, uncertainty flashing briefly in his yellow eyes. His next question was a bit out of the ordinary, and he wondered if Marshstorm would be insulted somehow from it. "However... I don't want to change my name. I mean, you clan cat's names are quite interesting, and under any other circumstance I would want my name changed to something more fitting. But my name is all I have to hold onto my past, my memory. It is my only identity. If I gave it up, I feel like I would be betraying myself. Is it okay if I simply stay as Yin throughout my apprentiship, Marshstorm?"

If someone knows the remedy to this curse, please send help.
Yin's Apprentice Ceremony Mountains-gif
I like clouds.
~Twistedtail||Littlepaw|Pigeonstorm||Yinpaw||An ~
Back to top Go down
Cays
Former Staff
Former Staff
Cays

Aquarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: Yin's Apprentice Ceremony   Yin's Apprentice Ceremony EmptyTue 7 Aug 2018 - 21:01

Marshstorm nodded, then closed his eyes for a moment as he thought over the request. It didn't seem too out there, and perhaps StarClan would understand. Still, he lowered his gaze back to Yin and regarded him with seriousness.
"You may keep your name for now." He meowed steadily. "Understand however that it will not be your warrior name. When you embrace that title in the clan, you will be expected to set your past aside. Think of it perhaps, as a new beginning. That time however, is not now." He allowed a small smile onto his muzzle as he watched the black tom's reaction with a calm supportiveness. "When you are ready, it will be Leopardstar himself who makes the announcement. For now, it is my turn."

He turned then and padded at a steady pace to High-rock before he leapt up onto the smooth surface. He glanced back to where he had left Yin and blinked in acknowledgement.
"Let all cats old enough to catch their own prey gather beneath High-rock for a clan meeting!" He turned his head and yowled to the rest of the clan. Whether Yin would become a valued member was yet to be determined, but for now, he was going to be an apprentice in ThunderClan. To learn their ways, just as every cat before him did.

Twisted Cinnamon Rolls

Twisted Cinnamon Rolls

Characters : Twistedtail (T), Pigeonstorm (P), Lightkit (L)
Clan/Rank : (T) Experienced Warrior (P) NAW
Taurus Dog
Number of posts : 1054

PostSubject: Re: Yin's Apprentice Ceremony   Yin's Apprentice Ceremony EmptySat 11 Aug 2018 - 16:04

OOC: Short

Yin tipped his head in acknowledgement of the deputy's words before following after Marshstorm. He stopped in front of the large rock the dark tom was standing on, leaning his head to look at him. He could feel the clan cat's gazes burning into his pelt, but he didn't mind. Soon he will be just like them.

If someone knows the remedy to this curse, please send help.
Yin's Apprentice Ceremony Mountains-gif
I like clouds.
~Twistedtail||Littlepaw|Pigeonstorm||Yinpaw||An ~
Back to top Go down
Cays
Former Staff
Former Staff
Cays

Aquarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: Yin's Apprentice Ceremony   Yin's Apprentice Ceremony EmptySun 12 Aug 2018 - 18:59

Marshstorm looked around at the gathered cats for a moment before his gaze returned to Yin. He nodded slowly, gathering his thoughts about him as he considered his words carefully.

"Yin. You have stayed with the clan for some time now." He flicked his tail calmly as he spoke. "You have requested to join us and become apart of ThunderClan. To learn our ways and become a warrior of ThunderClan. Leopardstar and I have agreed." He offered Yin a small smile, his head turned briefly towards Leopardstar to acknowledge their leader. "From this day on, until you recieve your warrior name, you will be known as Yinpaw."

He faltered a little at the unusual name. It was so strange to say, even stranger to hear. He forced himself through. He couldn't let a simple name hold him back.
"Your mentor will be Darkflight, a seasoned warrior who once led our clan. I hope that she may pass on her knowledge of clan life and wisdom to you." He nodded at the black she-cat, then smiled down at Yin a little more openly. "Welcome home, Yinpaw."

Knight

Knight

Characters : [H]Harebounce, [R]Redsun, [S]Snaildance, [M]Ramone
Clan/Rank : RC Tier 4 Warrior; TC Tier 3 Warrior, SC Tier 2 Warrior, Tier 1 Rogue
Leo Dragon
Number of posts : 2520

PostSubject: Re: Yin's Apprentice Ceremony   Yin's Apprentice Ceremony EmptyMon 13 Aug 2018 - 9:34

A near-black she-cat rose from the crowd and made her way towards the new apprentice with a soft look on her face. Having watched both Leopardstar and Lichenfang grow into fine cats, she hoped that the younger tom Yinpaw would be a similar success story. Though the road to true respect within the clan might be a bumpy one, she knew he could traverse it. She did wonder, however, if her missing leg would dishearten him. "Congratulations, Yinpaw."

"Close your eyes, I'll be here in the mornin'."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yin's Apprentice Ceremony   Yin's Apprentice Ceremony Empty

Back to top Go down

Yin's Apprentice Ceremony
Page 1 of 1