Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

sweet little lies (open)

Go down 
+2
Nerd
Memories
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Memories

Memories

Characters : [Fi]nchkit
Clan/Rank : [Fi] ThunderClan Kit
Cancer Pig
Number of posts : 1128

sweet little lies (open) Empty
PostSubject: sweet little lies (open)   sweet little lies (open) EmptyTue 1 Nov 2022 - 6:13

MARSHMALLOW
-

Marshmallow had hardly told anyone about her pregnancy. Sure, most cats probably assumed something, with her gaining weight and acting a little off, not to mention her constant stomachaches. It was just generally hard for the she-cat to keep a calm aura when her unborn children were moving around her insides. At least, that's what it felt like.

She refused to move into the nursery, she had an apprentice to train and she had warrior duties. She also was certain that some of her clanmates still didn't trust her, so she told herself that working hard would prove to everyone that she was still capable, that she was loyal, that she was a good cat. However, as the night went on, and the moon reached the highest position in the sky, it was too much. She needed to go to the nursery, the pains were getting harder and harder to ignore. She quietly went to the medicine den, got the attention of Fuzzybelly, and made her way to the nursery, where it was hopefully just the kits being annoying, but just in case...

Well, Marshmallow couldn't of said she was surprised, but her kits were now born, though maybe she could say she was surprised, because there were six entire kits at her stomach. Healthy. It was safe to say she was exhausted, though that would've just been an understatement. As she was fighting off a nap, she hid her kits under her tail and paws, they were just so... small. She gave in, eventually.

-

A day had past since her kits had been born, and word must've spread quickly about Marshmallow in the nursery, she was probably seen by some passing queen. She was awake, though still incredibly tired (she did give birth to six entire kits, after all), she was able to take a closer look at all of her kits, and give them names. She had prepared three names, but as she looked down on the newborn kits, none really stood out as a 'Frost'. That was okay, though, she'd have to figure something out.

Taking a deep breath, she muttered their names quietly, one by one, licking each of the kits as she named them.

"Cicadakit, for your pelt that reminds me so much of an old friend..." The kit was a tortoiseshell, though female, unlike Cicadashriek. The she-kit had a little orange mark on her mostly-black head, Marshmallow thought that was quite cute.

The next was a kit that made her heart stop for a few seconds. Her eyes widened. The kit looked just like Fangsnap... "Fangkit, for..." She couldn't finish the sentence, and just quietly licked the kit's forehead slowly. She wanted to cry, but it was as if her body was too tired for tears.

"Applekit, for your orange patches remind me of apples that grow on apple trees." The kit was her first tom of the litter, fluffy, like his father, but the orange dappled on a white pelt reminded her much of her own pattern.

The next kit was also a ginger tabby, how was she going to explain this?... Well, she had at least one ginger littermate, if she could recall... Maybe she could get away with that..? She thought about the name for a moment. "Amberkit, because I... regret ignoring my grandmother so much."

"Sunkit." She mewed, for the next kit. Also orange-ish, but was slightly more brown than his siblings. "You stand out like the sun through storm clouds with your curious little pelt, don't you?" She purred.

Finally... Hm. He was almost like a mini Rookfire, well, that made things a bit easier to explain. "Poppykit. Because you might make some pains go away with that pelt of yours." She chuckled to herself.

Six kits, all had names. Marshmallow pulled them closer to her body, unsure if a crowd of cats was going to surround her again like they did before, waking her up. At least she would be better prepared, now? And the kits had names, at least. She watched the nursery exit with wide eyes. She was incredibly nervous about this...

OOC: Hello, hello, welcome smores! I ask that you don't rank up your kits to apprentice right away, so we can have a small topic where the kits are a little older (thinking 3 moons), where Marshmallow tries to be a good parent to them! Don't worry, I'll probably let everyone know in the litter signup topic when it's posted (so make sure not to stop watching it just in case) ))

Last edited by Memories on Wed 9 Nov 2022 - 22:24; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Memories

Memories

Cancer Pig

PostSubject: Re: sweet little lies (open)   sweet little lies (open) EmptyTue 1 Nov 2022 - 6:18

CICADAKIT
-

The small tortoiseshell kit was curled up under her mother's black-tipped tail. Her head was buried in her mother's belly-fluff, seeking warmth from the cold outside air. She let out a quiet mewl as a few words were spoken and her head was given a little lick. She wasn't quite sure of the importance of the words her mother said just yet, she just knew that she was safe, and this was her home.

Nerd

Nerd

Characters : Lighttail (SkC), Sunflare (SC), Sageroot (TC), Bianca (Rogue)
Clan/Rank : Lighttail: SkyClan T2 warrior. Sunflare: ShadowClan T5 warrior. Sageroot: ThunderClan T4 Deputy. Bianca: Tier 1 Rogue
Aquarius Dog
Number of posts : 2421

PostSubject: Re: sweet little lies (open)   sweet little lies (open) EmptyTue 1 Nov 2022 - 9:48

Sunkit was ready to go. He’d nursed, he’d generally had some time to sleep and recover from being born, and now it was time to explore. The tiny cinnamon tom began to squirm, fighting his way out from among his littermates. Yikes! It was cold out here! This was not the plan. The kit rolled over on his side and started crying as if his siblings had pushed him out of the huddle.
Back to top Go down
catlover

catlover

Characters : [W]illowpaw, [S]wirlkit, [A]mberkit
Clan/Rank : [W]Skyclan apprentice [S]Riverclan apprentice [A] Unborn Shadowclankit
Leo Tiger
Number of posts : 98

PostSubject: Re: sweet little lies (open)   sweet little lies (open) EmptyTue 1 Nov 2022 - 12:39

The small ginger tabby she-cat hadn't even opened her eyes yet but she was already not impressed by her brother's antics. Amberkit snorted her miniature nostrils and rolled over, burying her tiny body back into her mother's fur.

==  Swirlpaw  ==    Riverclan Apprentice  == 
                                                                                                                                                                Siggie by Lilystorm

Back to top Go down
zenpaii
Former Staff
Former Staff
zenpaii

Characters : [♠] ✞ Scorchtalon (W), [♞] ✞ Sootwhisker (SC), [♥] ✞ Sagepaw (W), [♣] Plumleaf (SKC), [♛] Beetleshade (T), [♚] Applespark (SC), [♜] Mudshriek (WC), [T]Tinyshadow (RC), [I]Irispaw (TC), [R]Rainpaw (WC), [S]Spider (Rogue)
Clan/Rank : [♠] ✞ Windclan (T5 Warrior), [♞] ✞ Shadowclan (T3 Warrior), [♥] ✞ Windclan (App), [♣] Skyclan (Tier 2 Hybrid Medicine Cat), [♛] Thunderclan (T5 Warrior), [♚] Shadowclan (T1 Warrior) [♜] Windclan (T2 Warrior), [T] Riverclan (T1 Warrior)
Sagittarius Monkey
Number of posts : 651

PostSubject: Re: sweet little lies (open)   sweet little lies (open) EmptyWed 2 Nov 2022 - 6:23

Applekit lay nestled into his mother's side, his flanks rising and falling softly with each breath. He'd been napping, exhausted from the events of the day before, when he was rudely awakened by a high-pitched yowling. He squeaked indignantly in response, limbs flailing blindly as he tried to connect with the source of the noise. His paw hit a tiny ear, and though he had no way of knowing if it was his intended target, he was satisfied. That should teach them not to interrupt his sleep.

plotting pages | character profiles
Back to top Go down
Beenettle

Beenettle

Characters : Molepaw, Beechpaw, Fangkit
Clan/Rank : Thunderclan/Apprentice, Skyclan/Apprentice, Shadowclan/Kit
Scorpio Rat
Number of posts : 108

PostSubject: Re: sweet little lies (open)   sweet little lies (open) EmptyWed 2 Nov 2022 - 18:22

Fangkit had woken up a bit earlier, listening to the stir of cats in the nursery. She was curled up in her mother's belly fur, feeling the rhythmic breathes of her sleeping. A while later, she heard her brother, Sunkit, roll away and start squealing. Of course he had to destroy this calm moment. Fangkit made a loud squeak in an attempt to stop him. Maybe Marshmallow would stop him if that didn't work.

| Molepaw ♀ | Apprentice | TC | #cc66ff | 20HP/60SP |
| Beechpaw ♂ | Apprentice | SkC | #ff9933 | 20HP/60SP |
Fangkit ♀ | Kit | SC | #33cccc | 10HP/30SP |
Back to top Go down
Mamenchisaurus

Mamenchisaurus

Characters : Alive: Rookfire(Rk), Kitespring(K), Ambersun (Am) StarClan: Buzzardclaw(B), Pebblestorm(P), Rushpaw(R), Waspkit(W), Snakepaw(S), Cardinalpaw(C), Briarpaw(Br), Rowanpaw(Ro), Wrenbreeze(Wr), Heronflight(H), Acornfall(A), Larkfeather(L), Badgerpaw(Ba), Shrikesong(Sh), Foxspark(F), Heronpaw (He), Poppycloud (Po) Unknown: Alderbloom (Al)
Leo Dog
Number of posts : 2375

PostSubject: Re: sweet little lies (open)   sweet little lies (open) EmptyWed 9 Nov 2022 - 22:16

(I think I held this up, sorry about that guys)

Poppykit mewed softly at the sound of his mother's voice. Squirming around, the little tom-kit yawned sleepily before curling up in his mom's fur. He barely had any active thoughts at one day old, but he knew that his mother was warm and that warm was good, so he refused to move from his spot at his mother's side.

~~

"Can I come in now?"

Rookfire's voice was not harsh, just calm. It felt like a slap to the face when she was just naming her kits, by herself, without even talking to him about them. Sure, they were technically her kits, but Rookfire was just as emotionally invested in them as she was. He wanted to see her kits grow, to become beautiful cats that were loved by their mother and father.

Stepping into the nursery, the black tuxedo sat in front of Marshmallow. "Hey, Marshmallow?" he said, hoping to not catch her off-guard by his questioning. "I can't help you raise our kits if you keep doing things by yourself. Can we please work together in raising them?" He let out a sigh. Marshmallow asked him to help her raise her kits, so why wasn't she letting him help?

Gazing at the kits, the black tuxedo counted the bundles of fur in her lap. There was a black-and-white kit, resembling Rookfire in every way except for a large white patch on his nose. There was a tortoiseshell as well, as well as a couple ginger tabbies. Wait, that was a little more than a couple. One, two, three, four... wait a second. Was that six kits in total? "Stars, I didn't realize you gave birth to six of 'em. They're all so pretty, too." Turning back to Marshmallow, he gave her a grin. "One more reason why we gotta raise 'em together," he joked, turning back to her kits, their kits.

Perhaps he was being overly optimistic, but he felt that the two of them would be very good parents. Or at the very least, better than their own parents.

pfp by the amazing xaandiir!

sweet little lies (open) Image10
Back to top Go down
Memories

Memories

Cancer Pig

PostSubject: Re: sweet little lies (open)   sweet little lies (open) EmptyWed 9 Nov 2022 - 22:44

MARSHMALLOW
-

Marshmallow watched her kits squirm and wriggle next to her. She giggled at the sight of a particular kitten bothering all the others- Sunkit- she softly nosed them all back closer to her stomach, giving Sunkit a good groom. She was gentle with them, not wanting to accidentally hurt them.

She had just pushed them all to her belly again when Rookfire came in. She blinked up sleepily. "Please do." She sighed. I hope he's not angry with me naming my kits by myself. I just wanted that part done with... Marshmallow flicked her tail out of the way as he approached. She widened her eyes as he spoke. "I'm sorry. I fell asleep right after giving birth, and I've only now just woken up." She explained.

She chuckled softly as Rookfire finished counting them. "I thought I was only going to have two or three. I don't know if this is StarClan's blessing, or a curse." Her voice cracked in tiredness. "I was quite shocked to see that Poppykit looked a lot like you." She nosed at Poppykit. "And Sunkit has been quite a bit of trouble so young..." She purred affectionately, licking the top of the little kit's head. "I have so many ginger kits, I worry it's going to be hard to tell them apart." She joked.

With a sigh, she flopped over more, resting her head on the moss bed, letting out a long sigh. "They will all grow up to be nice, smart, and beautiful cats." She decided, a purr rumbling up in her chest.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: sweet little lies (open)   sweet little lies (open) Empty

Back to top Go down

sweet little lies (open)
Page 1 of 1