Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Sweet Gingerkit (OPEN)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
zeroa5raven

zeroa5raven

Aries Dog
Number of posts : 309

Sweet Gingerkit (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Sweet Gingerkit (OPEN)   Sweet Gingerkit (OPEN) EmptySun 3 Jun 2018 - 14:28

A little fur ball slowly peeked from the entrance of the nursery, looking outside, this was Gingerkit, her parents told her it was time to go out and meet her clan mates, she was shy about it, but she couldn´t say no, so there she was.

-O-okay... i can do this, i-is only just outside the nursery...- she started walking, looking around.

Sweet Gingerkit (OPEN) 29019410
Sweet Gingerkit (OPEN) Signat10

Art by my dear friend Yoshachu and me :3 

Ravenstripe-ThunderClan
Liontail-ShadowClan
Gingerpaw-Windclan
Back to top Go down
Yoshachu

Yoshachu

Characters : (a) Sparkfire, (b) Honeysong, (c) Bubblepaw
Clan/Rank : (a) ShadowClan - Tier 4 Warrior, (b) ShadowClan - Tier 1 Medicine Cat, (c) RiverClan - Apprentice
Aquarius Rat
Number of posts : 4118

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Gingerkit (OPEN)   Sweet Gingerkit (OPEN) EmptySun 3 Jun 2018 - 14:33

"Hiya!" a meow suddenly squeaked from outside the nursery. Fernwing had been waiting outside the nursery for her chance to officially say hello to the newborn kit. She wore a happy smile as she beamed down at Gingerkit. "My name is Fernwing! Welcome to WindClan! I'm so happy you were born here, WindClan is the best out of all the Clans! I'm sure you'll agree in no time at all!"

Honeysong the ShadowClan Queen ~ #3bbb9d
Bubblekit the RiverClan Apprentice ~ #8ebb7b

Current Events
Sparkfire has returned to ShadowClan with her mate Honeysong and her adopted son Softkit.
Honeysong has followed Sparkfire back to ShadowClan and has given up her medicine cat title.
Bubblepaw has begun her training under her mother and mentor Flashlight.

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
zeroa5raven

zeroa5raven

Aries Dog

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Gingerkit (OPEN)   Sweet Gingerkit (OPEN) EmptySun 3 Jun 2018 - 14:38

Little Gingerkit almost jumped by the sudden voice, but she managed to calm down, she turned to see the young warrior and smiled.

-H-hello! i´m G-Gingerkit, nice to meet you Fernwing- she meowed, looking up at the older she-cat.

Ravenstripe-ThunderClan
Liontail-ShadowClan
Gingerpaw-Windclan
Back to top Go down
Yoshachu

Yoshachu

Clan/Rank : (a) ShadowClan - Tier 4 Warrior, (b) ShadowClan - Tier 1 Medicine Cat, (c) RiverClan - Apprentice
Aquarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Gingerkit (OPEN)   Sweet Gingerkit (OPEN) EmptySun 3 Jun 2018 - 17:12

"So, Gingerkit, are you excited to become a warrior? I was super excited to become a warrior when I was super young like you! But now I am a warrior so I'm very happy. But I still like to care for the elders, even if that job is for the apprentices. Did you know my great grandfather is one of the elders? His name is Cedarfur and he's super kind and friendly! I love being a WindClan cat, and I'm sure you will, too! Who do you think your mentor will be? Mine was Lionstorm! He's super great, and he has a beautiful golden coat, too. I hope I get to be your mentor, that'd be super awesome! I already have another apprentice named Lilypaw. She's super sweet and cute, and she's a hard worker, too!" The light gray tabby couldn't seem to stop herself fro rambling on and on as usual.

Current Events
Sparkfire has returned to ShadowClan with her mate Honeysong and her adopted son Softkit.
Honeysong has followed Sparkfire back to ShadowClan and has given up her medicine cat title.

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Twisted Cinnamon Rolls

Twisted Cinnamon Rolls

Characters : Twistedtail (T), Pigeonstorm (P), Lightkit (L)
Clan/Rank : (T) Experienced Warrior (P) NAW
Taurus Dog
Number of posts : 1054

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Gingerkit (OPEN)   Sweet Gingerkit (OPEN) EmptySun 3 Jun 2018 - 17:31

OOC: short

”Go easy on the little kit and slow down, please. Nobody can tell what you are saying.” A tall and scarred siamese tabby walked towards the two. Twistedtail padded towards the two, long crooked tail flicking. When her green eyes landed on the tiny kit before her, her gaze softened. ”Why hello there,” she purred, ”how are you doing, little kit?”

If someone knows the remedy to this curse, please send help.
Sweet Gingerkit (OPEN) Mountains-gif
I like clouds.
~Twistedtail||Littlepaw|Pigeonstorm||Yinpaw||An ~
Back to top Go down
zeroa5raven

zeroa5raven

Aries Dog

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Gingerkit (OPEN)   Sweet Gingerkit (OPEN) EmptySun 3 Jun 2018 - 18:37

Gingerkit just sat and listened everything, sure was a bit hard to catch on if Fernwing was talking so fast, then her eyes landed on the new she-cat who approached.

-I-it´s okay miss, i don´t mind- answered the little kit, somewhat calm, she looked at Fernwing then -I´m n-not sure yet about being a warrior but i´m sure i´ll be exited with a little time, it´s good you like to care for the elders, and i can´t wait to meet Cedafur! I don´t know yet who could be my mentor, but i hope you could be! You´re really nice and i like you! I´m sure Lilypaw and i could become great friends- she finished, she caught everything Fernwing told her, then turned to Twistedtail -a-and i´m doing great for now, thank you-

Ravenstripe-ThunderClan
Liontail-ShadowClan
Gingerpaw-Windclan
Back to top Go down
Yoshachu

Yoshachu

Aquarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Gingerkit (OPEN)   Sweet Gingerkit (OPEN) EmptySun 3 Jun 2018 - 18:48

Fernwing purred happily and gave a little happy bounce. "I can just tell you and I can become great friends, Gingerkit! Oh, hiya, Twistedtail!" She had never really gotten to know the older warrior, but she loved making friends with other cats anyway, so of course she wouldn't mind getting to know her and becoming close friends with her at all.

Current Events

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sweet Gingerkit (OPEN)   Sweet Gingerkit (OPEN) Empty

Back to top Go down

Sweet Gingerkit (OPEN)
Page 1 of 1