Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Leafpaw's Moonstone Journey

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
cloudypuff

cloudypuff

Characters : Hopekit of thunderclan
Sagittarius Rat
Number of posts : 95

Leafpaw's Moonstone Journey - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leafpaw's Moonstone Journey   Leafpaw's Moonstone Journey - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 07, 2022 1:02 pm

As Leafpaw opened his eyes he saw the starry sky then seeing ashstar the tom eyes sparkled as the leader spoke the tom got even more excited" what was it like being a leader back then?.. if we do gatherings every moon how come were protective of our territory?" the tom asked

Hopekit/paws training tracker:
Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Characters : Living: Perchstar [P], Bubblebeam [B], Dovetail [D], Hedgepaw [H], Larchpaw [L]. Deceased/Missing: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop, Ashstar, Snowpaw, Brushgaze (NPC), Shellwater, Snowblossom, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Carat, Redwing, Graybriar, Pricklebush, Appledapple, Flutterpetal, Felix.
Clan/Rank : [P]: RiverClan Leader. [B]: SkyClan T3 Warrior. [D]: RiverClan T3 Warrior. [H]: ShadowClan Apprentice. [L]: WindClan Apprentice.
Cancer Snake
Number of posts : 6713

PostSubject: Re: Leafpaw's Moonstone Journey   Leafpaw's Moonstone Journey - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 10, 2022 3:28 pm

Ashstar smiled at the eager apprentice. "Being a leader was difficult, but rewarding," she said. "It takes a lot of work. Many will love you, and many will hate you. But in the end, I managed to help my Clan, and that was worth every sacrifice." Her long, fluffy tail swept over her paws as she regarded him with light green eyes. "Gatherings are to foster good relations between the Clans," she told him. "However, the Clans must still remain separate. This is what StarClan has decreed. This allows for different ways of life, and different thoughts, to be achieved, while still hopefully maintaining peace in the forest. For example, some cats love to live on the moors, and some love to swim in the river. If they were all one Clan, how would we keep our sense of identity? We protect our borders to protect our Clans, and protect our unique ways of life. The Gatherings are for sharing tongues and sharing information, but no more than that. We may all be under the same stars, but we still live differently."

⸙ Larchpaw ⸙ ~ ☆ Perchstar ☆ ~ ♡ Hedgepaw ♡ ~ ◈ Dovetail ◈ ~ ○ Bubblebeam ○
⸙ WindClan ⸙ ~ ☆ RiverClan ☆ ~ ♡ ShadowClan ♡ ~ ◈ RiverClan ◈ ~ ○ SkyClan ○
⸙ Apprentice ⸙ ~ ☆ Tier 5 Leader ☆ ~ ♡ Apprentice ♡ ~ ◈ Tier 3 Warrior ◈ ~ ○ Tier 3 Warrior ○

~~PM me here or on Discord if you want a topic with any of my cats!~~
~Wonderful Signature by Xaandiir!~
Back to top Go down
cloudypuff

cloudypuff

Characters : Hopekit of thunderclan
Sagittarius Rat
Number of posts : 95

PostSubject: Re: Leafpaw's Moonstone Journey   Leafpaw's Moonstone Journey - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 13, 2022 9:59 pm

Tom listened intently to the leader as he was enjoying this his fur bristled and his tail swpt the ground as if he was dusting"does starclan appear in cats dreams i always ask myself that question because its the only thing that amused me" he meowed flicking his ears

Hopekit/paws training tracker:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Leafpaw's Moonstone Journey   Leafpaw's Moonstone Journey - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Leafpaw's Moonstone Journey
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2