Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Leafpaw's Moonstone Journey

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Aspen
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Aspen

Leo Cat
Number of posts : 1528

Leafpaw's Moonstone Journey Empty
PostSubject: Leafpaw's Moonstone Journey   Leafpaw's Moonstone Journey EmptyMon 3 Oct 2022 - 17:08

Birchpaw's whiskers trembled as they gathered herbs to create two traveling bundles, their stomach knotted up from nerves. This would be their first time leading an apprentice to Highstones alone; while they had been to Highstones before and were pretty confident they knew the way, they had never taken someone else there on their own. But, Batsong had entrusted the Clan in their paws while she was ill after returning from Highstones herself, so they would do their duty.

With a sigh to steady themself, they double- and triple-checked the bundles to make sure they were right, quickly lapping up their own portion. The bitter taste didn't bother them as much now. Grabbing the other bundle in their jaws, they padded over to where the apprentices slept, searching for their ward for the day. "Leafpaw? they hissed, loud enough to be heard over the herbs in their mouth. "Leafpaw, wake up. Come with me, I have something for you." They stepped back a few paces to wait, setting the bundle down at their paws. The Clan's counting on you, Birchpaw, don't mess this up, the shadows whispered in their head.

OOC: here

Leafpaw's Moonstone Journey 2RvdchP
Flickerpaw         Icepaw         Lightpaw         Cricketpaw
#54565A         #8ED2E2         #E7CD65         #76AF5C

[CHARACTER PROFILES]
Back to top Go down
cloudypuff

cloudypuff

Characters : Hopekit of thunderclan
Sagittarius Rat
Number of posts : 95

PostSubject: Re: Leafpaw's Moonstone Journey   Leafpaw's Moonstone Journey EmptyTue 4 Oct 2022 - 6:34

leafpaw had some great quiet time till it was ruined when he heard birchpaw the med cat apprentice, he woke up lifted his head and yawned, as he turned his head to birchpaw he took a minute to wake up the bolted out of his nest," what is it?" the tom replied curiously with a flicked of an ears he rubbed his face with his paw because he was a bit itchy... wait itchy? maybe thats normal, leafpaw shook his pelt to let the dirt off

Hopekit/paws training tracker:
Back to top Go down
Aspen
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Aspen

Leo Cat

PostSubject: Re: Leafpaw's Moonstone Journey   Leafpaw's Moonstone Journey EmptyWed 12 Oct 2022 - 10:08

"Good morning," they chirped, pushing the bundle at their paws over towards Leafpaw. "Today I'll be taking you to the Moonstone. Eat these, they help with strength and keep you from getting too hungry." Birchpaw blinked slowly, running through the list in their head in case they forgot anything. "...Oh. Those don't taste very good, by the way. Just warning you." Finally they cracked a small smile. Shuffling their paws in the dirt, they waited for Leafpaw to eat his share of the herbs before getting to their paws, leading the way out of camp.

[CHARACTER PROFILES]
Back to top Go down
cloudypuff

cloudypuff

Sagittarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: Leafpaw's Moonstone Journey   Leafpaw's Moonstone Journey EmptyWed 12 Oct 2022 - 10:34

"morning" the tom replied then listening closely... eating the herb? is something he didn't expect to hear but must be a reason" alright" he meowed* here goes nothing i guess* he thought then lowering himself to the herb he took the bite, his eyes widened* ewwww this taste horrible* he thought then hearing birchpaw say it doesn't taste very good his thought rushed around his head he swallowed the herb he ate" Yuck! that tastes horrible!" he said wanting to puek the herb out but it was to late, the tom stuck his tongue out towards the side away from birchpaw to get some air on his tongue

Back to top Go down
Aspen
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Aspen

Leo Cat

PostSubject: Re: Leafpaw's Moonstone Journey   Leafpaw's Moonstone Journey EmptyThu 13 Oct 2022 - 11:17

They stifled a small, amused purr with a paw as they watched Leafpaw eat the herbs. Birchpaw then flicked their tail as they exited camp, motioning for the apprentice to follow. They ran through the path to Highstones over and over in their head as they walked, quiet for a bit as they focused on where to go. Finally they spoke again, glancing sideways at their charge for the day.

"...WindClan is closer to Highstones than any other Clan," they mewed, keeping their gaze straight forward to watch where they were going."We also sleep under the stars, so we are the closest to StarClan as well."

[CHARACTER PROFILES]
Back to top Go down
cloudypuff

cloudypuff

Sagittarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: Leafpaw's Moonstone Journey   Leafpaw's Moonstone Journey EmptyThu 13 Oct 2022 - 14:31

leafpaw followed birchpaw not knowing where there going" i didn't know windclan is closer to highstone and starclan"he meowed listening closely to birchpaw"so why am i going to the moonstone and i learning how to get there by following you?" he asked curiously

Back to top Go down
Aspen
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Aspen

Leo Cat

PostSubject: Re: Leafpaw's Moonstone Journey   Leafpaw's Moonstone Journey EmptyWed 19 Oct 2022 - 9:19

birchpaw
medicine cat apprentice of windclan

Birchpaw blinked in surprise at that, their eyes widening as they turned to stare at Leafpaw. They thought he had known...did his mentor not tell him, or was that their job? They fumbled for a response, swiftly turning back to stare forward again as heat rose to their ear tips in embarrassment. "S-Sorry, I probably should have, uh...mentioned--" Their pace slowed as they drummed up a response, their voice reverent. "We're going to the Moonstone for you to speak with StarClan. It's something all apprentices do, and your mentor felt you were ready. This is the final step in becoming a warrior."

Birchpaw tilted their head to one side thoughtfully, and added, "Besides the actual ceremony, that is..."

ooc: notes go here

[CHARACTER PROFILES]
Back to top Go down
cloudypuff

cloudypuff

Sagittarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: Leafpaw's Moonstone Journey   Leafpaw's Moonstone Journey EmptyWed 19 Oct 2022 - 9:27

Leafpaw followed Birchpaw while listening intently then as they slowed down when birchpaw responded he flicked his ear" its fine and plus i sorta like it on a late notice about why we were going to the moonstone!... so i will speak with a starclan cat and are they suppose to approve that i can become warrior?" the replied and asked with a quick flick of his tail he purred

Back to top Go down
Aspen
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Aspen

Leo Cat

PostSubject: Re: Leafpaw's Moonstone Journey   Leafpaw's Moonstone Journey EmptyWed 19 Oct 2022 - 9:41

birchpaw

"I spoke with a StarClan cat when I became Batsong's apprentice. They're there to help you along your journey and answer any questions you may have about becoming a warrior." A breeze ruffled their fur, cutting across the moors in such a way that it chilled them for a moment. Leafbare was certainly on its way, and Birchpaw frowned at that thought. WindClan would need all the warriors they could, so hopefully Leafpaw would get his name soon.

ooc: anything else you want to talk about? we can do that, or we can go ahead and skip to them being at Highstones! :)

[CHARACTER PROFILES]
Back to top Go down
cloudypuff

cloudypuff

Sagittarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: Leafpaw's Moonstone Journey   Leafpaw's Moonstone Journey EmptyWed 19 Oct 2022 - 9:46

Leafpaw smiled at the words birchpaw as said the breeze made his fur ruffle almost as if it was alarmed the tom" who did you talk to when you became med cat apprentice?" he asked

Back to top Go down
Aspen
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Aspen

Leo Cat

PostSubject: Re: Leafpaw's Moonstone Journey   Leafpaw's Moonstone Journey EmptyWed 26 Oct 2022 - 6:39

birchpaw

"Her name was Mistystripe, a former medicine cat. I don't know who you'll meet tonight, but hopefully it's someone nice," they purred, flashing a brief smile towards Leafpaw.

The remainder of the journey was uneventful, as the two cats talked quietly amongst themselves. Birchpaw was grateful for the lack of intrusions, it made their job much easier. They leapt up the stones leading to Mothermouth, motioning for Leafpaw to follow. Once they had reached the yawning cave opening, Birchpaw turned to their charge, blinking. "It's really dark in there, so you'll have to follow me closely. We'll follow along the wall, but you must keep on my tail. When we reach the Moonstone, touch your nose to it and you'll wake up in StarClan. Ready?"

ooc: notes go here

[CHARACTER PROFILES]
Back to top Go down
cloudypuff

cloudypuff

Sagittarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: Leafpaw's Moonstone Journey   Leafpaw's Moonstone Journey EmptyWed 26 Oct 2022 - 6:50

LEafpaw smiled as Birchpaw told him about who he met as they had reached the cave Leafpaw nodded and stayed close to Birchpaw not wanting to get lost" alright" the tom meowed understanding what he had to do once they got to the moostone

Back to top Go down
Aspen
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Aspen

Leo Cat

PostSubject: Re: Leafpaw's Moonstone Journey   Leafpaw's Moonstone Journey EmptyWed 2 Nov 2022 - 10:25

birchpaw

Birchpaw led the way down the dark passage to the Moonstone, the sacred stone already lit up from moonlight. They gestured with their tail for Leafpaw to enter, whispering as he passed, "I will be right here if you need me." Leafpaw was free to touch his nose to the Moonstone and meet his StarClan cat. For this being their first time leading a Moonstone journey, Birchpaw felt quite accomplished.

ooc: go ahead and let your StarClan cat player know they can join in after your post!

[CHARACTER PROFILES]
Back to top Go down
cloudypuff

cloudypuff

Sagittarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: Leafpaw's Moonstone Journey   Leafpaw's Moonstone Journey EmptyWed 2 Nov 2022 - 10:40

Leafpaw accidently bonked his tail on the cave wall as he had followed to the moonstone as he looked to where birchpaw pointed the tom gulped then hearing birchpaw will be here the tom nodded and went in as he approached the moonstone he gulped again then sighed lightly* you got this!* the tom thought" alright here goes nothing" the tom mumbled as he gently touched the moonstone with his nose it was weird yes but its worth it...

Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Characters : Living: Perchstar [P], Bubblebeam [B], Dovetail [D], Hedgepaw [H], Larchpaw [L]. Deceased/Missing: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop, Ashstar, Snowpaw, Brushgaze (NPC), Shellwater, Snowblossom, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Carat, Redwing, Graybriar, Pricklebush, Appledapple, Flutterpetal, Felix.
Clan/Rank : [P]: RiverClan Leader. [B]: SkyClan T3 Warrior. [D]: RiverClan T3 Warrior. [H]: ShadowClan Apprentice. [L]: WindClan Apprentice.
Cancer Snake
Number of posts : 6713

PostSubject: Re: Leafpaw's Moonstone Journey   Leafpaw's Moonstone Journey EmptyFri 4 Nov 2022 - 11:54

When the apprentice opened his eyes, he would see a starry landscape. Permanent night should have blanketed the endless fields in darkness, but instead, a bright moon and millions of stars shining above made it bright enough to see anything-- including the cat who sat there, waiting for Leafpaw to awaken. This cat was tall, with soft, gray fur and a regal bearing. Her tail was long and fluffy as it sat across her paws. Light shone from her spring-green eyes, which twinkled just like the stars in the sky as they looked at Leafpaw. Her smile was warm and welcoming. "Hello, Leafpaw," she purred. "My name is Ashstar. Many moons ago, I was the leader of WindClan. Do you have any questions for me?"

⸙ Larchpaw ⸙ ~ ☆ Perchstar ☆ ~ ♡ Hedgepaw ♡ ~ ◈ Dovetail ◈ ~ ○ Bubblebeam ○
⸙ WindClan ⸙ ~ ☆ RiverClan ☆ ~ ♡ ShadowClan ♡ ~ ◈ RiverClan ◈ ~ ○ SkyClan ○
⸙ Apprentice ⸙ ~ ☆ Tier 5 Leader ☆ ~ ♡ Apprentice ♡ ~ ◈ Tier 3 Warrior ◈ ~ ○ Tier 3 Warrior ○

~~PM me here or on Discord if you want a topic with any of my cats!~~
~Wonderful Signature by Xaandiir!~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Leafpaw's Moonstone Journey   Leafpaw's Moonstone Journey Empty

Back to top Go down

Leafpaw's Moonstone Journey
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: Highstones-
Jump to: