Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Whisperpaw's Moonstone Journey

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
speedy

speedy

Number of posts : 2850

Whisperpaw's Moonstone Journey Empty
PostSubject: Whisperpaw's Moonstone Journey   Whisperpaw's Moonstone Journey EmptyThu 30 Jun 2022 - 15:58

Batsong sat in the med den quietly preparing the traveling herbs that would be needed for the trip to the moonstone. She had good practice from smallbean helping her out with it and she was finally starting to feel like she was settling into the med cat apprentice role decently well.

She did pack Whisperpaws with some extra burnet to help with their tiredness-condition. Satisifed she took the herbs carefully in her mouth and trotted over to the apprentice den. The sun was just beginning to set and the sky was at that time where it looked like it was set ablaze in a remarkable orange. It reminded her of her apprentice rosepaw's pelt and a wave of sadness washed over her.

It seemed that she lost anyone close to her... and now as med cat it was her job to make sure she could keep her clanmates safe... how ironic.

You couldnt keep anyone safe. the voices in her head ate at her self confidence

Not your parents... Not your apprentice...Your friend daisypaw...your adopted parents that took you in!

She set the herbs down and called for her traveling companion for the night and long time friend. "Whisperpaw?" she called for them poking her head in the apprentice den.

"its time" she said quietly.

She passed them their herbs and ate hers in silence. No matter how she felt on the inside she didnt show anything on the outside to suggest such things.

Once they finished she stood and flicked her tail for them to follow a soft smile on her face.

(I guess your post you can have them at the moonstone because of the time skip? I dont know exactly so just assume that Batsong like explains to them about how to like touch nose to the stone and dream I guess XD lols )

More Swiftheart
Back to top Go down
xaandiir
Former Staff
Former Staff
xaandiir

Characters : [P]oppyshine; [Pi]neblossom; [W]hisperear; [C]rookedlight; [L]arkspring; [Wi]llowwisp
Clan/Rank : RC T5 Deputy; SC T5; WC T5; SkC T5; RC T4; RC T4
Virgo Tiger
Number of posts : 2958

PostSubject: Re: Whisperpaw's Moonstone Journey   Whisperpaw's Moonstone Journey EmptyThu 30 Jun 2022 - 19:12

Whisperpaw

Whisperpaw blinked awake and yawned. They lifted their head and smiled at Batsong.Time already? they chuckled. They stood and stretched. It would be a long trek, and they were grateful for Batsong’s herbs with extra burnet. They ate all of them and felt a new surge of energy—they were ready.

Despite WindClan being closest to the Highstones, Whisperpaw was exhausted by the time they arrived. Their paws ached and their limbs were shaky as they walked down the steps to the stone. But it was finally time. They listened to Batsong’s explanation of the Moonstone and then looked to it. They weren’t sure what to expect, really. But they were excited. To actually speak with StarClan…it sounded amazing.

They laid down before the stone and leaned forward, pressing their nose to the stone. Fatigue pressed over them and their consciousness was swept away. When Whisperpaw next opened their eyes, they found themselves in a starry place that they didn’t recognize. H…Hello? they called, looking around with wide eyes.

#9999cc
PineblossomT5 ShadowClan
70HP/160SP
#6699ff
WillowwispT5 RiverClan
70HP/160SP
#6abcde
CrookedlightT5 SkyClan
70HP/160SP
#ff6699
LarkspringT5 RiverClan
70HP/160SP
PoppyshineT5 RiverClan Deputy
70HP/160SP
CherishSC Temp Plot NPC
60HP/130SP

* = Disabled Stats

Cat Directory  ❊  Plot Boards
Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Characters : Living: Perchstar [P], Bubblebeam [B], Dovetail [D], Hedgepaw [H], Larchpaw [L]. Deceased/Missing: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop, Ashstar, Snowpaw, Brushgaze (NPC), Shellwater, Snowblossom, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Carat, Redwing, Graybriar, Pricklebush, Appledapple, Flutterpetal, Felix.
Clan/Rank : [P]: RiverClan Leader. [B]: SkyClan T3 Warrior. [D]: RiverClan T3 Warrior. [H]: ShadowClan Apprentice. [L]: WindClan Apprentice.
Cancer Snake
Number of posts : 6715

PostSubject: Re: Whisperpaw's Moonstone Journey   Whisperpaw's Moonstone Journey EmptyThu 30 Jun 2022 - 19:53

Honeydrop had asked specifically to be present at this Moonstone journey. She knew that she had no relation to Whisperpaw, and was not even from their Clan... but the sense of kinship that she had felt was far too strong to be ignored, so StarClan had acquiesced. Hopefully, she could offer him some advice. Advice that she hadn't been given. Even though their situations were different, they were similar enough that it could not be a coincidence. Normally, when appearing for a Moonstone, she would take a younger form: the age where she had been happiest. However, in order to show Whisperpaw some solidarity, she would appear older. Physically, after the incident. The one that had started her life down the tragic path she'd walked for moons.

When Whisperpaw opened their eyes, a shimmering form began to appear in front of their eyes. At first, they weren't sure what it was, but soon, the figure of a cat coalesced out of starry smoke. A small, golden dappled she-cat. Her diminutive frame would have easily been lost if not for the bright stars shining through it. The scent of herbs, and the faint, muddy smell of ShadowClan emanated from her. Warm amber eyes, tinged with a deep, buried sadness that seemed strange for such a kind gaze, looked into the apprentice's. Overall, she looked... tired. However, there was one part of the she-cat's appearance that would stand out to Whisperpaw immediately: a scar on her throat. A deep, healed gash; one that scraped away fur, and left a visible mark to remind of trauma forever. There was no reason that a cat with such sadness would be anything but sad. And yet... she smiled.

"Hello, W-Whisperpaw," she said. Her voice was warm and soothing, but there was a raspy undertone. The involuntary stutters made her frame shake slightly when she spoke. It's been so long since I took this form. My old voice... stars, I hate this. But it's the only way. They deserve better than I had. Still, she wore a gentle smile. "M-my name is... H-H-Honeydrop. I was the m-medicine cat of Sh-ShadowClan, a few moons a-a-a--" she stopped, took a deep breath, and finished her sentence-- "ago." Stars, this was even harder than she remembered. How had she lived like this for so long? "It's n-n-nice... to meet you. S-sorry if you w-were expecting, someone... c-cooler." A light laugh bubbled up from inside of her; untouched by the speech impediment, it sounded like a ray of warm sunlight, a reminder of the cat she must have been before her injury. "I a-a-asked to s-speak with you. I h-have advice... if you w-want, or, s-stories." She wouldn't talk this whole time. She would let Whisperpaw have a turn to speak. Gently, she watched them, her subtle smile prodding them to say whatever they wanted.

⸙ Larchpaw ⸙ ~ ☆ Perchstar ☆ ~ ♡ Hedgepaw ♡ ~ ◈ Dovetail ◈ ~ ○ Bubblebeam ○
⸙ WindClan ⸙ ~ ☆ RiverClan ☆ ~ ♡ ShadowClan ♡ ~ ◈ RiverClan ◈ ~ ○ SkyClan ○
⸙ Apprentice ⸙ ~ ☆ Tier 5 Leader ☆ ~ ♡ Apprentice ♡ ~ ◈ Tier 3 Warrior ◈ ~ ○ Tier 3 Warrior ○

~~PM me here or on Discord if you want a topic with any of my cats!~~
~Wonderful Signature by Xaandiir!~
Back to top Go down
xaandiir
Former Staff
Former Staff
xaandiir

Characters : [P]oppyshine; [Pi]neblossom; [W]hisperear; [C]rookedlight; [L]arkspring; [Wi]llowwisp
Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Whisperpaw's Moonstone Journey   Whisperpaw's Moonstone Journey EmptyThu 7 Jul 2022 - 10:14

Whisperpaw

Whisperpaw stared with wide eyes at the StarClan cat that appeared before them. She was beautiful, smelled of herbs and…ShadowClan? Whisperpaw didn’t know that they could be approached by a cat outside of their own clan—or why a cat outside their clan would want to. Then they heard her stutter and it became a little clearer. They smiled at Honeydrop and blinked in greeting.

You’re lovely, Whisperpaw promised, hoping to soothe her anxieties about not being cool. She sounded like Batsong with that stutter, and Whisperpaw found themselves being more at ease with her. I would love any stories or advice you could give me. It seems that you and I have gone through something similar. They nodded to the scar on her throat, and the similar one on theirs burned with recognition.

#9999cc
PineblossomT5 ShadowClan
70HP/160SP
#6699ff
WillowwispT5 RiverClan
70HP/160SP
#6abcde
CrookedlightT5 SkyClan
70HP/160SP
#ff6699
LarkspringT5 RiverClan
70HP/160SP
70HP/160SP
CherishSC Temp Plot NPC
60HP/130SP

* = Disabled Stats

Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Characters : Living: Perchstar [P], Bubblebeam [B], Dovetail [D], Hedgepaw [H], Larchpaw [L]. Deceased/Missing: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop, Ashstar, Snowpaw, Brushgaze (NPC), Shellwater, Snowblossom, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Carat, Redwing, Graybriar, Pricklebush, Appledapple, Flutterpetal, Felix.
Clan/Rank : [P]: RiverClan Leader. [B]: SkyClan T3 Warrior. [D]: RiverClan T3 Warrior. [H]: ShadowClan Apprentice. [L]: WindClan Apprentice.
Cancer Snake
Number of posts : 6715

PostSubject: Re: Whisperpaw's Moonstone Journey   Whisperpaw's Moonstone Journey EmptySun 10 Jul 2022 - 20:31

Honeydrop let out a slight sigh of relief. Whisperpaw was not insulted... they wanted more information, as she had hoped. The solidarity they shared would likely offer them some comfort. "Y-yes. Not from the D-D-Dark Forest or a-anything, but... I h-had my fair share of p-problems." As she spoke, her voice gradually grew more comfortable, and she moved on despite the stutter. It was a part of her again, and she would not stop to be frustrated by it. She would simply continue to speak. "When I was y-younger, I r-received my full name, a-and soon after, P-Puddlepaw b-b-became my apprentice. She was a s-sweet cat, and l-learned quickly. H-However, her s-s-sister, Wolffang, was j-jealous. She th-thought that... b-because Puddlepaw was s-so busy with t-t-training, and d-didn't spend as m-much time with h-her, I m-must be o-overworking her." So long ago... so long ago. And yet, that one assumption had torn her life apart. Would she have ended up with the life she did, if Wolffang had simply understood? If she had talked to Puddlepaw? If she hadn't... "So, she t-tried to... to k-k-kill me." Subconsciously, one soft golden paw moved up to touch the scar on her throat. A deep gash, from a clawed paw held there, cutting off air so she couldn't scream. The lack of breath had left lasting consequences on her voice. "Thankfully, F-Flamestrike... a-another warrior noticed, and p-pushed her off me." The reminder of her mate, the tom who betrayed her, sent another look of deep pain onto her face. Why had things turned out the way they did? "F-for her c-crime, she was e-exiled. But l-later, she came b-back for r-r-revenge. I d-don't... need to g-get into all of th-that, though."

It was enough. She had said enough. Honeydrop raised her gaze from the floor, where she had instinctually begun to look when recalling her discomfort. She looked at Whisperpaw, and the soft smile crossed her face once more. "It was h-hard. I d-didn't deserve it. N-no one d-deserves that. But... b-bad things h-happen, either way. S-some people b-blame StarClan, but... th-they don't control e-everything. Life is wh-what you m-make of it. So, d-despite the i-injury and the trauma and n-nightmares it caused... despite e-everything... I c-continued. And, th-though it wasn't easy, I h-helped a l-l-lot of cats." There was a deep understanding in her eyes. The medicine cat was not just communicating with words and body language, but with her spirit. This empathy... it was a unique gift she had, that had made her a better medicine cat. Of course, it had also caused her biggest mistake. But that was no longer a problem. "So, W-Whisperpaw... d-don't let it s-stop you. Be a g-great warrior, o-okay? Or w-whatever you want to b-be. I'll s-support you from the s-s-stars." Her gaze lowered again slightly. "I j-just wish I... wish w-we... could've been b-better help, when L-Lionfur..." She sighed heavily. The helplessness she had felt... "S-sorry."

⸙ Larchpaw ⸙ ~ ☆ Perchstar ☆ ~ ♡ Hedgepaw ♡ ~ ◈ Dovetail ◈ ~ ○ Bubblebeam ○
⸙ WindClan ⸙ ~ ☆ RiverClan ☆ ~ ♡ ShadowClan ♡ ~ ◈ RiverClan ◈ ~ ○ SkyClan ○
⸙ Apprentice ⸙ ~ ☆ Tier 5 Leader ☆ ~ ♡ Apprentice ♡ ~ ◈ Tier 3 Warrior ◈ ~ ○ Tier 3 Warrior ○

~~PM me here or on Discord if you want a topic with any of my cats!~~
~Wonderful Signature by Xaandiir!~
Back to top Go down
xaandiir
Former Staff
Former Staff
xaandiir

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Whisperpaw's Moonstone Journey   Whisperpaw's Moonstone Journey EmptyTue 12 Jul 2022 - 15:52

Whisperpaw

Whisperpaw listened patiently to Honeydrop, never seeming bothered by her stammering or pauses. Their heart ached as Honeydrop talked about the things that she went through in her lifetime, and they wished that she could have lived a happier life. But she didn’t seem sad—she seemed content with the life she lived, and her final words only cemented that more in Whisperpaw’s mind. They nodded and mewed, Don’t apologize. I was happy to keep Lionfur distracted, than let him hurt more of my clan. I was able to be helpful for what felt like the first time, and so I was grateful.

They paused, a thought tingling in the back of their mind. They asked,Do you…do you think that I can be a good warrior? I tire quickly, so I can’t hunt effectively, nor can I fight well. I don’t have a powerful voice to speak up, so I can’t lead effectively. I fear that I won’t be useful to my clan…I don’t need to be an important figure, or someone that is remembered for a long time. But I don’t want to fail as a warrior.

#9999cc
PineblossomT5 ShadowClan
70HP/160SP
#6699ff
WillowwispT5 RiverClan
70HP/160SP
#6abcde
CrookedlightT5 SkyClan
70HP/160SP
#ff6699
LarkspringT5 RiverClan
70HP/160SP
70HP/160SP
CherishSC Temp Plot NPC
60HP/130SP

* = Disabled Stats

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Whisperpaw's Moonstone Journey   Whisperpaw's Moonstone Journey Empty

Back to top Go down

Whisperpaw's Moonstone Journey
Page 1 of 1