Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

hic illae lacrimae [closed]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Maple
Former Staff
Former Staff
Maple

Characters : *Dustcloud {D}, *Blazeflight {B}, *Silentstrike {Sil}, *Gustpuddle {G}, *Swiftflight {Sw}, *Fennelpaw {Fn}, *Jaysong {Ja}, *Fallowlight {Fa}, *Fern {Fe}, *Brackenberry {Br}, *Ivystar {Iv}, *Specklekit {Sp}, *Beanheart {Be}, *Freckleface {Fr}, Briarthorn {Br}, *Eris {E}, *Hyacinthia {Hy}, *Otterdance {Ot}, Nightbird {Ni}, *Olivepaw {Ol}, Smudgekit {Sm}
Clan/Rank : Tier Five SkyClan Warrior {Br}, Tier Two SkyClan Warrior {Ni}, WindClan Kit {Sm}
Leo Monkey
Number of posts : 4840

hic illae lacrimae [closed] Empty
PostSubject: hic illae lacrimae [closed]   hic illae lacrimae [closed] EmptyThu Jun 09, 2022 9:29 pm

Hyacinth had, admittedly, been spending far too much time in and around ThunderClan’s territory. Most of that was in the (perhaps naive) hope that she might run into one of her kits who’d come to call ThunderClan home, but for whatever reason, she’d been rather unsuccessful in her efforts. She’d been able to meet with Atalante on the border once, but with that aside, had been absent in the lives of her kits almost entirely since they left the Order’s camp. Still, her hope to one day meet with them all again hadn’t quite faded. Her eagerness to see them exlipsed the danger that she should have felt, as she was technically trespassing on ThunderClan territory. That wasn’t something she had considered in it’s entirety, though… That was, until she stepped on a dried branch, causing a loud crack! to echo through the air. Almost immediately, she felt blood rushing to her ears, pelt heating with anxiety. Any nearby patrols were sure to have heard that.

♛  Site Baby Sister  ♛

| Briarthorn | Nightbird | Smudgepaw |
| T5 SkC Warrior | T2 SkC Warrior | WC Apprentice |
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Former Staff
Former Staff
Kitty

Characters : Murkyriver ♀ | Mistwalker ♀ | Mintglade ♀ | Crakeburn ♀ | Snowvixen ♀ | Hollowpaw ♀
Clan/Rank : Riverclan | Skyclan | Windclan
Sagittarius Horse
Number of posts : 4940

PostSubject: Re: hic illae lacrimae [closed]   hic illae lacrimae [closed] EmptyTue Jun 14, 2022 4:56 pm

Patrol was something that was just part of life. Mottlerose had found herself truly in the role of deputy for Thunderclan, having been given her mate's blessing to truly support the clan by his side. She took it seriously, and part of that meant that she herself would go on patrols as well instead of simply delegating it to clanmates. So it was there the molly was, padding through the forest. It was mostly serene, a peace she certainly took for granted considering the events of the gathering. She still felt some mild soreness in her back from the hail, but for the most part had healed just fine.

It was the scent of a complete stranger that pricked her nose first. Faint, enough to draw her attention... until the crack! of a stick pierced the air. Now she really wanted to know. Purpose filled her steps now as the scent got stronger, stinging her nose with only one answer. Rogue. She thought to herself. An all new sensation of defense filled the molly, and in short leaps, the tortoiseshell found herself leaping towards the trespasser, her claws outstretched with little desire of mercy. Every rose had its thorns, and she was ready to unleash hers. "You do not belong here, rogue!" She growled out as her claws would go to snag the calico pelt.

Mottlerose used Jumping Strike! She dealt 13 damage (10 + 3) and used 7 stamina.

Mottlerose
60 / 60 HP
133 / 140 SP (-7)

Hyacinth
47 / 60 HP (-13)
130 / 130 SP

MurkyriverMintgladeCrakeburnSnowvixenMistwalkerHollowpaw
Back to top Go down
Maple
Former Staff
Former Staff
Maple

Characters : *Dustcloud {D}, *Blazeflight {B}, *Silentstrike {Sil}, *Gustpuddle {G}, *Swiftflight {Sw}, *Fennelpaw {Fn}, *Jaysong {Ja}, *Fallowlight {Fa}, *Fern {Fe}, *Brackenberry {Br}, *Ivystar {Iv}, *Specklekit {Sp}, *Beanheart {Be}, *Freckleface {Fr}, Briarthorn {Br}, *Eris {E}, *Hyacinthia {Hy}, *Otterdance {Ot}, Nightbird {Ni}, *Olivepaw {Ol}, Smudgekit {Sm}
Clan/Rank : Tier Five SkyClan Warrior {Br}, Tier Two SkyClan Warrior {Ni}, WindClan Kit {Sm}
Leo Monkey

PostSubject: Re: hic illae lacrimae [closed]   hic illae lacrimae [closed] EmptyTue Jun 14, 2022 10:05 pm

Hyacinth hadn’t had a battle on her agenda for the day, but it seemed this she-cat didn’t quite care enough to ask for her opinion. Grunting, she attempted to deflect the blow, but ended up taking the brunt of it anyway. ”Did you ever think perhaps words would be more effective than tooth and claw? Perhaps I was just passing through! I wasn’t harming you at all, flea-brain.” Hyacinth feigned examining the other molly’s pelt for a moment, and over-dramatically gasped. ”Oh, you’ve got more than a flea-brain, you’re ridden with them all over your pelt, too! Don’t worry, I’ll help you shake them out.” Grabbing onto the she-cat’s scruff, Hyacinth shook, hard. If she was right, this should help give her enough time to regroup and quickly put together a more effective strategy.

Hyacinth used Scruff Shake, dealing -8 Health Points and using -20 Stamina Points. Mottlerose is stunned for one turn! (Dice unnecessary; Stormy Strength is active)

Hyacinth:
47/60 HP
110/130 SP [-20]

Mottlerose:
52/60 HP [-8]
133/140 SP

♛  Site Baby Sister  ♛

Back to top Go down
Kitty
Former Staff
Former Staff
Kitty

Characters : Murkyriver ♀ | Mistwalker ♀ | Mintglade ♀ | Crakeburn ♀ | Snowvixen ♀ | Hollowpaw ♀
Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: hic illae lacrimae [closed]   hic illae lacrimae [closed] EmptyWed Jun 15, 2022 9:46 am

Mottlerose hissed as the rogue's teeth found her scruff, her head spinning. "There's no just passing by after Dawnhawk." She growled lowly, shaking her head as she tried to gain her bearings yet again.

Mottlerose is stunned!

Hyacinth:
47/60 HP
110/130 SP

Mottlerose:
52/60 HP
133/140 SP

Back to top Go down
Maple
Former Staff
Former Staff
Maple

Leo Monkey

PostSubject: Re: hic illae lacrimae [closed]   hic illae lacrimae [closed] EmptyThu Jun 16, 2022 12:07 am

Hyacinth hissed at the mention of her late mate’s name. If you could even call him that. ”You know nothing of Dawnhawk. ThunderClan benefitted from him, while he left the rest of his family to starve during the harsh Leaf-bare moons. You’d better not dare compare me to that fox-hearted, mange-ridden idiot! Never in a million moons would I think of committing crimes the likes of his.” Teeth bared, Hyacinth lashed out at the she-cat, teeth making contact with her shoulder. Repeatedly, while she still had the chance, she slashed at her side, hoping it would give her enough of an advantage to tide her over.

Hyacinth used Snap and Desperate Blows, dealing a combined -13 Health Points and using -14 Stamina Points. Mottlerose is no longer stunned.

Hyacinth:
47/60 HP
96/130 SP [-14]

Mottlerose:
39/60 HP [-13]
133/140 SP

♛  Site Baby Sister  ♛

Back to top Go down
Kitty
Former Staff
Former Staff
Kitty

Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: hic illae lacrimae [closed]   hic illae lacrimae [closed] EmptyMon Jun 27, 2022 10:58 am

Mottlerose hissed at the claws and teeth tearing into her side. It had been some time since she'd truly been in battle, and the pain was something she certainly hadn't missed. No longer was her head spinning, and her own claws were outstretched and ready to strike. Her claws moved to dig into Hyacinth's own pelt, and she wildly went to grasp any ounce of fur she could get. "Thunderclan benefitted? I lost my son! All five of my children because of him! So forgive me for my distrust of any cat from outside the Clans!" She growled.

Mottlerose used Front Paw Strike and Desperate Blows, dealing a combined -16 damage and using -14 stamina.

Hyacinth:
31/60 HP [-16]
96/130 SP

Mottlerose:
39/60 HP
119/140 SP [-14]

Back to top Go down
Maple
Former Staff
Former Staff
Maple

Leo Monkey

PostSubject: Re: hic illae lacrimae [closed]   hic illae lacrimae [closed] EmptyMon Jun 27, 2022 10:13 pm

Hyacinth snarled, ”Would ThunderClan have survived the Leafbare without the pand that Dawnhawk gifted from SkyClan? He poisoned each and every single one of my kits! His own kits, even! Eleven of them. You’ve not earned the right to complain about him, not when you still feed your Clan off of his doings. Regardless, I am not him. No one in the forest can come close to what he did. So watch yourself, Clanner, before you go around accusing every outsider you meet of such heinous things.” Hyacinth whirled around and rammed into the other molly’s ribcage, knowing her over with a low snarl building in her throat.

Hyacinth used Sanctum Strike, dealing -8 Health Points and using -10 Stamina Points. Mottlerose is stunned for one turn.

Hyacinth:
31/60 HP
86/130 SP [-10]

Mottlerose:
31/60 HP [-8]
119/140 SP

♛  Site Baby Sister  ♛

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: hic illae lacrimae [closed]   hic illae lacrimae [closed] Empty

Back to top Go down

hic illae lacrimae [closed]
Page 1 of 1