Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

let’s see what you can do [closed]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ginger

ginger

Characters : Mintpool of Thunderclan | Hollyshine of Skyclan | Cinderkit of Shadowclan
Number of posts : 687

let’s see what you can do [closed] Empty
PostSubject: let’s see what you can do [closed]   let’s see what you can do [closed] EmptyFri 18 Mar 2022 - 0:55

Mintpool bowed her head, no longer feeling awkward at the motion, to peer into the apprentice’s den. It feels odd, though, looking for someone who isn’t family. “Mistlepaw? Come out, please. It’s time for training.”

The voice was calm and even, though Mintpool felt a flicker of uncertainty at the action. She did not, strictly speaking, spend time with others often. And definitely not apprentices besides my littermates. And Mistlepaw is so young. Hopefully, if they weren’t still sleeping in there, Pebble and Flurry wouldn’t tease her… especially if it didn’t quite go as planned. Having a little bundle of fur and energy to mind (and teach) hadn’t been her idea.

Still. Stoatstar — and Minnowfin — entrusted the kit to her, and Mintpool took it seriously; she would try. So she stepped back to wait.

Mintpool | Thunderclan T3 Warrior | 45/90 | Shamrock #33cc66
Cinderkit | Shadowclan Kit | 10/30 | DarkGray | #87CEEB
Hollyshine | Skyclan Tier 3 Warrior | 50/120 | Crimson #cc0000

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: let’s see what you can do [closed]   let’s see what you can do [closed] EmptySun 20 Mar 2022 - 22:54

Mistlepaw had woken up just before the crack of dawn, far earlier than the rest of the apprentices, eager to start the day. But her mother had taught her manners, so the she-cat chose to spend this time grooming herself to look presentable, while remaining in her nest. And as to not look too eager, she pretended to be asleep when Mintpool ducked her head inside to call her out. Unconvincingly faking a yawn, the she-cat stretched out her limbs to loosen them before slipping outside. If her tail thwacked her brother, Morningpaw's head on the way out, well that was between her and StarClan.

"Good Morning Mintpool, thank you for coming to wake me. What are we learning today?" She sat primly on the ground, paws tucked neatly to frame her chest-fluff.
Back to top Go down
Splotch

Splotch

Characters : Sleepycloud, Hopepaw, Lakekit
Clan/Rank : Ye Old Member-- ALL THUNDERCLAN OOPS Sleepycloud (T2), Hopepaw [App], Lake [Kit]
Taurus Dragon
Number of posts : 3544

PostSubject: Re: let’s see what you can do [closed]   let’s see what you can do [closed] EmptySun 20 Mar 2022 - 23:05

Morningpaw awoke with a start, green eyes flashing open for just a moment to see his sister's tail moving away from him. "Hey! You woke me up." He huffed, rising from his nest to follow after his sister, only to realize she was about to go for training. Ears back he crouched low, watching from the entrance of the den. He wasn't leaving its warmth yet. "You're going to regret that." Morningpaw growled, before turning tail and strutting back inside.

He didn't know how, or where...but the next time he is awake before her...well...

ooc: I leave now! Thanks for letting me barge in ^^

Sleepycloud || Hopepaw || Lakekit
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: let’s see what you can do [closed]   let’s see what you can do [closed] Empty

Back to top Go down

let’s see what you can do [closed]
Page 1 of 1