Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

You get me [Closed]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jay Bird
Former Staff
Former Staff
Jay Bird

Characters : [F] Fernpaw ; [O] Oakpaw
Clan/Rank : [F] Windclan ; [O] Riverclan
Pisces Dragon
Number of posts : 4009

You get me [Closed] Empty
PostSubject: You get me [Closed]   You get me [Closed] EmptySat 6 May 2023 - 13:43

The morning was warm and sunny, just like Oakpaw liked it. Despite showing no apparent emotion, his ears were perked and an almost unnoticeable purr escaped from his throat. Although the quiet tom would have preferred to go alone, he still was an apprentice and had to be accompanied to leave camp. Luckily for him, this patrol was small, only formed by a couple of cats. And better of all: their destination was Sunningrocks.

The chubby apprentice walked a little faster to the warm rocks, hoping he could relax on them soon. But first, he had a job to do and the young apprentice wanted to do it right. Oakpaw looked behind his back to spot the other apprentice on the patrol: Rookpaw. The warriors had ordered them both to fetch some prey for the clan. He lifted his tail, informing the black cat that he was going to start hunting. No word was spoken from his mouth but he nodded at his fellow clanmate: Good luck on your hunt... He thought before approaching the river.

However, they weren't the only ones hunting. As soon as Oakpaw approached a group of reeds in search of a water rodent, a long and furred animal screeched out of its hideout, biting the young tom on his shoulder. The apprentice yowled but was quick to react. He unsheathed its claws and made himself fall on his back. The weasel didn't let go but the position allowed the red-furred tom to slash the animal on the face.

A weasel has appeared! The weasel used Gripping Bite on Oakpaw, dealing 7 damage and using 15 stamina.
Oakpaw used Front Paw Strike on the weasel, dealing 6 damage and using 7 stamina.

Weasel
14/20 HP
120/135 SP

Oakpaw
13/20 HP
53/60 SP

Oaksoul of Riverclan ↠↠ Tier 2 Warrior ↠↠ #3333cc
Ferntwist of Windclan ↠↠ Tier 1 Warrior ↠↠ #0099cc
You get me [Closed] Signat14

Last edited by Jay Bird on Sat 6 May 2023 - 13:52; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 15067

You get me [Closed] Empty
PostSubject: You get me [Closed]   You get me [Closed] EmptySat 6 May 2023 - 13:43

The member 'Jay Bird' has done the following action : Dice roll

'Hunting Dice' : 10

You get me [Closed] Mistpe10
You get me [Closed] Sig2
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx

You get me [Closed]
Page 1 of 1