Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

The Creature Inside Me Keeps Growing and it Wants OUT!!!!

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Tigs

Tigs

Number of posts : 5142

The Creature Inside Me Keeps Growing and it Wants OUT!!!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Creature Inside Me Keeps Growing and it Wants OUT!!!!   The Creature Inside Me Keeps Growing and it Wants OUT!!!! - Page 2 EmptyWed 29 Dec 2010 - 0:29

OOC: Ya know, i was just strucked with a BRILLIANT idea! :D Tigeh was infested by Death and kill's sister at birth and DATS why she ish ebil! :D So, when Tig gets rid of the spirt, she will be nice! :D

Former Staff
Former Staff
Flybot

Characters : [SC]Heatherberry| [TC]Vinecrawler | [SKC] Peatkit | [WC] Moosekit | [R] Grub Jr
Clan/Rank : [H]T3 BT MC / T4 MC | [V]T5 Warrior | [GJ] T1 Rogue | [P] Kit | [M] Kit
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 4523

PostSubject: Re: The Creature Inside Me Keeps Growing and it Wants OUT!!!!   The Creature Inside Me Keeps Growing and it Wants OUT!!!! - Page 2 EmptyWed 29 Dec 2010 - 0:33

OOC I like teh thought of nice tigeh. o3o *Skips ova to Tigerfrost* WATUP? :D *Waits to be keeled for trespassing on SC territory* ._. *Tigeh ish to busy helping a bee fly* ....

won't you shake a poor sinners hand?:

The Creature Inside Me Keeps Growing and it Wants OUT!!!! - Page 2 JPzjwJV The Creature Inside Me Keeps Growing and it Wants OUT!!!! - Page 2 JPzNeMg The Creature Inside Me Keeps Growing and it Wants OUT!!!! - Page 2 JGg2mwx The Creature Inside Me Keeps Growing and it Wants OUT!!!! - Page 2 JPzwPEb The Creature Inside Me Keeps Growing and it Wants OUT!!!! - Page 2 JPzwXQn

The Creature Inside Me Keeps Growing and it Wants OUT!!!! - Page 2 JcTsSP1  The Creature Inside Me Keeps Growing and it Wants OUT!!!! - Page 2 JcnAVnI The Creature Inside Me Keeps Growing and it Wants OUT!!!! - Page 2 JaZZNs4
click photos for profiles | sprites by Aspen!

Last edited by Fire the fly on Wed 29 Dec 2010 - 15:39; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : o3o I speeled somethings wrong.)
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Creature Inside Me Keeps Growing and it Wants OUT!!!!   The Creature Inside Me Keeps Growing and it Wants OUT!!!! - Page 2 EmptyWed 29 Dec 2010 - 9:10

OOC:I am gonna start a new topic just you and me, for 2 pgs.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Creature Inside Me Keeps Growing and it Wants OUT!!!!   The Creature Inside Me Keeps Growing and it Wants OUT!!!! - Page 2 EmptyWed 29 Dec 2010 - 20:10

OOC: that is an awesome idea tiger, you being posesed.
I think you, Tiger and me should make a topic about our three cats possesing us, and they have a meeting about how they plan to take over the clans.
Back to top Go down
Tigs

Tigs

Number of posts : 5142

PostSubject: Re: The Creature Inside Me Keeps Growing and it Wants OUT!!!!   The Creature Inside Me Keeps Growing and it Wants OUT!!!! - Page 2 EmptyWed 29 Dec 2010 - 21:18

OOC: Yus, dat wood be epicness. :3

Leo

Characters : Leopardheart
Clan/Rank : Thunderclan/Former Deputy
Libra Tiger
Number of posts : 6901

PostSubject: Re: The Creature Inside Me Keeps Growing and it Wants OUT!!!!   The Creature Inside Me Keeps Growing and it Wants OUT!!!! - Page 2 EmptyThu 30 Dec 2010 - 8:53

OCC: Can we please get on with RP XD

PostSubject: Re: The Creature Inside Me Keeps Growing and it Wants OUT!!!!   The Creature Inside Me Keeps Growing and it Wants OUT!!!! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Creature Inside Me Keeps Growing and it Wants OUT!!!!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2