Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

list of the hardest minecraft creature you had to face

Go down 
+5
Splotch
meme police
Jay
Shadow
Wildpaw
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Wildpaw

Wildpaw

Clan/Rank : thunderclan apprentice
Gemini Snake
Number of posts : 75

list of the hardest minecraft creature you had to face Empty
PostSubject: list of the hardest minecraft creature you had to face   list of the hardest minecraft creature you had to face EmptyFri 7 Dec 2012 - 18:19

mine would be the spider with glowing red eyes i call it the water spider becuse i see it at the beach on my world

Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Characters : Bramblekit
Clan/Rank : Windclan kit
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 6644

PostSubject: Re: list of the hardest minecraft creature you had to face   list of the hardest minecraft creature you had to face EmptyFri 7 Dec 2012 - 18:51

um.. since I'm too scared to fight the enderdragon, I will have to say the enderman xD or the skeleton. because those stupid things are annoying and hard to get close to without being shot o3o;
Back to top Go down
Jay

Jay

Taurus Tiger
Number of posts : 9353

PostSubject: Re: list of the hardest minecraft creature you had to face   list of the hardest minecraft creature you had to face EmptyFri 7 Dec 2012 - 18:59

Wither, Skia. Wither.......ene

meme police

meme police

Characters : Antkit, Dipperkit
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan/kit, ShadowClan/kit
Pisces Horse
Number of posts : 1976

PostSubject: Re: list of the hardest minecraft creature you had to face   list of the hardest minecraft creature you had to face EmptySat 8 Dec 2012 - 6:56

Nope. Withers are easy. Dey babies. But, in comparision to those, my bow sniping sucks. Enderdragon; I faced it once and epic failed. And Endermen.. I love 'em. But they're hard to kill when they're taking apart my house and then I rage and they rage.. shet goes down.

Art credit to Grey.
Back to top Go down
Splotch

Splotch

Characters : Sleepycloud, Hopepaw, Lakekit
Clan/Rank : Ye Old Member-- ALL THUNDERCLAN OOPS Sleepycloud (T2), Hopepaw [App], Lake [Kit]
Taurus Dragon
Number of posts : 3537

PostSubject: Re: list of the hardest minecraft creature you had to face   list of the hardest minecraft creature you had to face EmptySat 8 Dec 2012 - 8:00

The Creeper. They always blow up. ;A; *corner*

Sleepycloud || Hopepaw || Lakekit
Back to top Go down
Kip

Kip

Clan/Rank : E: TC, Senior Warrior/B: WC, Kit
Number of posts : 656

PostSubject: Re: list of the hardest minecraft creature you had to face   list of the hardest minecraft creature you had to face EmptySat 8 Dec 2012 - 9:46

I don't know... Hard to pick... I barely have one...

Embershade:

Second Life: (Inactive)
♥•.¸¸.• Blossomkit of WindClan •.¸¸.•♥
Blossomkit:
Third Life: (Inactive)
♥•.¸¸.• Duskkit of ShadowClan •.¸¸.•♥

Duskkit:
Back to top Go down
http://burning-embers.forumotion.com/forum
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: list of the hardest minecraft creature you had to face   list of the hardest minecraft creature you had to face EmptySat 8 Dec 2012 - 9:52

skellly and creeper
Back to top Go down
May

May

Characters : Maypaw & Silvershade most notably
Clan/Rank : RiverClan vet
Virgo Snake
Number of posts : 2194

PostSubject: Re: list of the hardest minecraft creature you had to face   list of the hardest minecraft creature you had to face EmptySat 8 Dec 2012 - 11:18

...i would say zephyrs. them sneaky beshes.
Back to top Go down
http://cxndyr.deviantart.com
meme police

meme police

Characters : Antkit, Dipperkit
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan/kit, ShadowClan/kit
Pisces Horse
Number of posts : 1976

PostSubject: Re: list of the hardest minecraft creature you had to face   list of the hardest minecraft creature you had to face EmptySat 8 Dec 2012 - 12:18

Zephyrs?

Art credit to Grey.
Back to top Go down
May

May

Characters : Maypaw & Silvershade most notably
Clan/Rank : RiverClan vet
Virgo Snake
Number of posts : 2194

PostSubject: Re: list of the hardest minecraft creature you had to face   list of the hardest minecraft creature you had to face EmptySat 8 Dec 2012 - 14:36

from the aether mod o3o
Back to top Go down
http://cxndyr.deviantart.com
Stormi the Gummy

Stormi the Gummy

Clan/Rank : {Storm}Riverclan/Experienced Warrior {Adder}Thunderclan/Experienced Warrior {Red}Shadowclan/Experienced Warrior {Wolf}Shadowclan/Apprentice
Pisces Cat
Number of posts : 3741

PostSubject: Re: list of the hardest minecraft creature you had to face   list of the hardest minecraft creature you had to face EmptySat 8 Dec 2012 - 15:57

Hmmm....

It depends where. If I'm in a cave, for example, it would be either a creeper or endermen, since you don't got much space to run. Now all of them are basically hell-hounds when it comes to deserts at midnight o-o

list of the hardest minecraft creature you had to face Homestuck_stamp_by_sinderish-d3gnmxzlist of the hardest minecraft creature you had to face Karkat_stamp__gray__by_chameleonraptor-d48qxhrlist of the hardest minecraft creature you had to face Stamp__terezi_by_shendijiro-d47mqtalist of the hardest minecraft creature you had to face I_love_gamzee_by_nosense616-d47vsgh
list of the hardest minecraft creature you had to face 1voydlist of the hardest minecraft creature you had to face 2gy1qublist of the hardest minecraft creature you had to face One_Piece_Luffy_Stamp_by_erjankslist of the hardest minecraft creature you had to face StampOnePiece
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

Sleepy

Clan/Rank : RiverClan
Capricorn Tiger
Number of posts : 9738

PostSubject: Re: list of the hardest minecraft creature you had to face   list of the hardest minecraft creature you had to face EmptySat 8 Dec 2012 - 18:10

The Creeper would probably be the one that scares me the most, over the Wither and the Endermen. Why? Because when you hear a faint hissing and then turn around to see them right up in your face, it's the only monster that will make my bowels evacuate themselves on sight.

Hardest though would have to be Endermen, since they teleport all over the place when you try to hit them.

list of the hardest minecraft creature you had to face I42GrfL
Back to top Go down
http://beata.forumotion.com/
Wildpaw

Wildpaw

Clan/Rank : thunderclan apprentice
Gemini Snake
Number of posts : 75

PostSubject: Re: list of the hardest minecraft creature you had to face   list of the hardest minecraft creature you had to face EmptySat 8 Dec 2012 - 19:21

wow um... hey my laptop charger went out last year so do my school and posting on my dads computer he hates when i download things ao can i play mine craft on the play in browser mode with out downloading anything i have the right java (thanks to the demo)wich i have been playing on

Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Characters : Bramblekit
Clan/Rank : Windclan kit
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 6644

PostSubject: Re: list of the hardest minecraft creature you had to face   list of the hardest minecraft creature you had to face EmptySat 8 Dec 2012 - 20:00

I don't think there is, but actually, the hardest creature is probably the mutant creeper e-e

OHGODWHAAAAIII:
50 hearts of health
attacks you with its head, sends baby creepers (that explode just as much as normal ones), tries to jump on you and explodes when it lands, when it finally dies, it also explodes. Explosions heal it--not kill it. it is the demon of all demons in minecraft. 'cept the enderdragon of course cx
Back to top Go down
Jay

Jay

Taurus Tiger
Number of posts : 9353

PostSubject: Re: list of the hardest minecraft creature you had to face   list of the hardest minecraft creature you had to face EmptySat 8 Dec 2012 - 20:40

SkyDoesMinecraft reviewed that mod. I love that guy. ;u;

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: list of the hardest minecraft creature you had to face   list of the hardest minecraft creature you had to face Empty

Back to top Go down

list of the hardest minecraft creature you had to face
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next