Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Skapning {Creature}

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dew

Dew

Clan/Rank : ShadowClan Warrior
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 1905

Skapning {Creature} Empty
PostSubject: Skapning {Creature}   Skapning {Creature} EmptyThu 20 May 2010 - 20:48

Chapter 1
I lifted my head slightly. My eyes were narrowed and I was panting hard.
“Dude, slow down next time.” Seth said jogging up behind me.
“Well you haven’t been running from Skapning’s since you were 10.” I replied.
“Yeah, well you’ve just left the Mental Hospital after, what? One and a half years?” I looked up.
“Ha, ha. Very funny.” I said sarcastically. “One year, no less. No more.” He just held back a grin. Standing up straighter, I kept moving. Yes, I said Skapning. It’s a Norwiegn word, meaning Creature. Their Monsters actually, but what kind of name would that be? I had just been chased by a Wolf. Or, so you could call it. It was about as big as a mansion. See, I know right now your asking, how does something so big go roaming around, unnoticed? Well, Skapnings are only visible to a Hunter’s eyes. Yes, that’s what I am. I am a Hunter. I am out to stop these creatures before something really bad happens. Something like this, where the creature’s damage and visible features are visible to anyone. Yes, the damage is also invisible. Unless the item damaged is magical. Say, the Skapning hits a magical item, well it will be disguised as some accident. If the item is taken, then somehow someone will bump it and it might “break” and they’ll, someone who can fix it, will take it away and no one will see it again. Anyway, back to my describing. The wolfs head was a fourth of the body and its teeth were huge. It chased after me. In my eyes and Seth’s, it was causing a lot of damage. In human eyes, nothing was happening.
“Maybe we should get back home. Its getting dark. And you know how my mom is with me and chasing Skapning’s after dark.” I nodded. We had just taken one down, and it’s never easy. It’s Saturday and we had been out since 12:00 pm. I live in Hope Valley, Rhode Island. Not a very big place, so it makes a great home to Skapning’s.
“Yeah,” I said looking at my watch. Oh great. My mom’s going to kill me. My mom is a humani, and so is my dad. Seth’s parents are both Hunter’s so they understand. My watch was broken and I didn’t have my phone on me when we were out chasing Skapning’s.
“Hey, do you know what time it is?” I asked as we walked out of the alley we had just run into. Seth pulled out his phone. He always had it with him no matter what. It was old and pre-used so it would be no problem if it broke.
“Woah, dude.” He said.
“What?” I asked impatiently.
“It’s only 4:59.” He said with a laugh, “It’s a record!” He shouted. Yes, we keep track of our times. The longest by far was a whole 24 hours in Westerly in the summer of 2026. That was last year. Yes, I was born on December 31st 2012, the year the world was to end. The shortest time, before this, was 7 hours. This was 6.
“Yeah! High five!” I shouted holding up my hand. He high fived me.

~ ~ ~
We walked into the school courtyard on Monday, and headed for the lunchroom. We always had the school breakfast. After getting this mornings waffles, Seth leaned back in his seat, putting the toe of his shoes on a bar under the table to hold him up. He ran his fingers through his brown hair. It had copper highlights.
“So, how did your mom take it?” He asked with a wink at two girls who had passed by giggling.
“She took it pretty well. I told her I went on a jog with you and had tripped. So, when my watch broke I lost track of time. She told me I should take my phone with me a lot more often.” I said pulling out the Blackberry and checking my texts. I had an old fashioned phone, yes. According to this time. Seth actually has a more modern phone even if it’s more worn out then mine. He has a Dricta. That’s one of the phones from the year 2019. We got up and headed for our first period class when the bell rang.

Over three years of WCC memberness!!

Old WCC
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

Skapning {Creature}
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Off Topic :: Artwork & Literature-
Jump to: