Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

The Creature Inside Me Keeps Growing and it Wants OUT!!!!

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

The Creature Inside Me Keeps Growing and it Wants OUT!!!! Empty
PostSubject: The Creature Inside Me Keeps Growing and it Wants OUT!!!!   The Creature Inside Me Keeps Growing and it Wants OUT!!!! EmptyMon 27 Dec 2010 - 19:15

OOC: I know it is long, but when I started it I couldn't stop, sorry, and if you read it I am Soulpaw, but I might of typed Soulkit in there.

Soulpaw had fallen asleep in the apperentices den, nice and warm. He had not experienced the creature inside since he was a Kitten in the nursery, where Ebonypaw had helped him through the trama, but now. . .
Soulkit opened he eyes to find that he was back in the deserted place that had haunted his dreams once before, but this time there was a new feeling all around him. Standing up he could fell the rising of panic grow inside him, why am I back here, what does it want, he though. Turning he could see the rising of the black mist that had consumed him the frist time they had met, NO, NO not again, turned and fled into the forest. This time he was sure he had begun this horrible dream at four trees, but the mist was chasing him into dark territory, because he could not see star clan above his head anymore. Shadows seemed to be lurking all around him, dark evil spirits hiding from his sight. Soulkit took a glance over his shoulder the see if the lurking mist was gaining on him, but he did not plead to starclan for help, because they would never hear his prayers from this horrible place.

Soulpaw continued to race through the forest as fast as he could, trying to out run the dark creature.
"Why are you trying to out run yourself, you know this is going to happen," he ragged voice hissed. Soulpaw tried to ignore the voice.
Soulpaw thought that he could out run the black mist but couldn’t, he felt something grip his back right leg, he yowled in pain as its claws dug into it, it started to pull him towards itself.
"No, no, don't, leave me alone," Soulpaw pleaded, turning around the creature still had a hold on his leg. He looked up to see the face of a cat form into the black mist. Its face was scared with the marks of grilling battles, slashes and cuts, with torn ears, it was like staring into the devils face itself.
"Who are you and what do you want," Soulpaw cried as the cats face came closer and closer, and almost touched his nose.
"Why, you don't know who I am, what a shame," it mewed, letting go of Soulpaw's leg and disappearing into the mist, only to reappear, leaping from it to form the biggest cat he had ever seen, with red eyes that burned like fire, and paws the size of Soulpaw's head and ever step he took would leave a bloody paw print, it was clear this cat had killed many others. Its fur was covered in scratches, like his face, and the black colour seemed to be covered with blood, and his tail was a dark red, making you temped to touch.
This devilish cat strolled around, looking at him with hunger, this frightened Soulpaw.
"Well I guess I should tell you who I am before I take over your body and mind," he hissed, still walking around him, "I am Deathstar, long ago I was the leader of shadow clan, I was the mightiest leader there was, but I had made one wrong choice back then and that is what caused my down fall and end my life, but now I have another chance to rebuild a clan that will rule the intier forest, and destroy all of those that stray on my path to victory and try to defeat," he finished as he leaping back into the mist.

Soulpaw listened in horror as the cat known as Deathstar disappeared, "you can't, it will never happen," he mewed. As he stared into the black mist, a paw was being formed behind him, grabbing around his stomach it lifted him into the air, constricting his stomach, making it hard to breath. Soulpaw with in Deathpaws's deadly grasp, "please . . . don't . . . I can't . . . Breath," he weasded between each gasp of air he couldn't get.
"Oh, am I hurting you SSooouuullpppawww," he hissed his name," I will only let go if you promise to let me take over your body," squeezing him tighter.
"NNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOO," he shirked again, "Dustkit, someone, anyone, help me," he managed to say, was he really going to let this cat win, he started to see black spots forming, he was passing out, but the last thing he saw was Deathstar's face coming towards him, entering Soulpaw's mouth, entering his body to take control.
Soulpaw hit the ground, and started to convulse as he could feel Deathstar going through every part of his body, " UUUUGGGGGGHHHHHHHH," he cried.
Back to top Go down
Leo

Leo

Characters : Leopardheart
Clan/Rank : Thunderclan/Former Deputy
Libra Tiger
Number of posts : 6901

PostSubject: Re: The Creature Inside Me Keeps Growing and it Wants OUT!!!!   The Creature Inside Me Keeps Growing and it Wants OUT!!!! EmptyTue 28 Dec 2010 - 9:03

Leopardheart watched the apprentice convulse on the ground. She'd been possessed like that before. By another dark forest cat. There was no way out. You had to fight the demon by yourslef.

Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Creature Inside Me Keeps Growing and it Wants OUT!!!!   The Creature Inside Me Keeps Growing and it Wants OUT!!!! EmptyTue 28 Dec 2010 - 22:32

"Oh, come now Soulpaw, you know that your, well, my future lies in you paws," Deathstar hissed in his head.
"No I can't, I am stronger than you, I have friends that will help me to defeat you," soulpaw whined in agony, using his paw to cluch his head as it throbed, it felt like it was going to split apart.
"You think that you have friends in the real world, I know all you pathetic excuse of a cat, I see that deep in your heart there is a special part for a cat, Ebonypaw is it, awe what a shame that she is a medicine cat, oh, wait, no, even if she was a warriors apprentice she would never feel the same about," Deathstar cooed, trying to make him weak.
"No, there is nothing I have for Ebonypaw, she is only my best friend and nothing more, there is nothing like that between us," Soulkit cried as the pain grew worse evrytime Deathstar said something about his friends.
"Oh, but how untrue that is, I know the truth Soulkit, I know what you feel, what you smell, hear, see and touch in the real world, and you are lying to me, and I don't like THAT," he hissed, squeezing Soulpaws lungs of there air, making Soulkit cry, "but," letting go of Soulpaws lungs, "I see that you never want Ebonypaw to know this, well when I am in control of you I will be sure to get rid of her fisrt, she will be no use to my furutre plans."
Soulpaw Felt his heart pounding in his chest, was Deathstar right about his feelings for Ebonypaw, no, it wasn't true, it would never even work, she was a medicene cat and he was going to be a warrior, but when he heard the last thing Deathstar said, he could not live with himself if he knew that Ebonypaw would die if he could not stop this, "NOOOOOOOOO, you will never come out," he helled.
"I will though, and she will die if I have anything to do about it, but changing topics, I see that your other friend there, what's his name, . . . AW, yes Dustkit is it, he will do nicely for Killstar," he hissed.
"What . . . ARE you . . . talking ABOUT," he whined as yet another convuslive pain went trough him, the worst one yet.
"Why, you don't know, Killstar, my brother from Deathclan, is the one that will be taking over Dustkit, when I take over yours, and then we will form one clan together and take control," he cooed.
Soulpaw, was lost, what was going to happen if he couldn't defeat this cat, Deathstar, or what if Dustkit couldn't defeat Killstar, all cats would be lost, it could mean the end.
"I know what you are think and yes it is true, it will happen, if I have anything to do with it," Deathstar mewed," now, LET ME IN YOUR MIND SOULPAW."
Back to top Go down
Tigs

Tigs

Number of posts : 5142

PostSubject: Re: The Creature Inside Me Keeps Growing and it Wants OUT!!!!   The Creature Inside Me Keeps Growing and it Wants OUT!!!! EmptyTue 28 Dec 2010 - 22:42

Tigerfrost lurked in the shadows, watching her kit. "Embrace it, Soulpaw." she muttered.

Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Creature Inside Me Keeps Growing and it Wants OUT!!!!   The Creature Inside Me Keeps Growing and it Wants OUT!!!! EmptyTue 28 Dec 2010 - 23:12

A blood red cat, with blood red eyes, came out of the darkness. "Ah, brother, what a pleasure seeing you again." th cat mewed. "How's the apprentice been doing?" he cooed.

Last edited by Dustkit/Dustpaw on Tue 28 Dec 2010 - 23:37; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : XD, messed up ::P:)
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Creature Inside Me Keeps Growing and it Wants OUT!!!!   The Creature Inside Me Keeps Growing and it Wants OUT!!!! EmptyTue 28 Dec 2010 - 23:42

OOC: OMG Tigerfrost, you are evil, lol, XD

IC: Soulpaw watch as another cat entered his dream this cat had the same thirst for power just like Deathstar.
"Awe, hello Killstar . . . say hello to Soulpaw, he is being difficult, but I will have him in the end," Deathstar hissed,"how is your host, what has happened."
Soulpaw couls not believe what was happening, had Dustkit been taken over.

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Creature Inside Me Keeps Growing and it Wants OUT!!!!   The Creature Inside Me Keeps Growing and it Wants OUT!!!! EmptyTue 28 Dec 2010 - 23:45

"Well, this kit, is easy. But pushed me out once." he hissed, squezing her lungs. "AH!" he yowled. "I can't wait untill we have full control." he purred.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Creature Inside Me Keeps Growing and it Wants OUT!!!!   The Creature Inside Me Keeps Growing and it Wants OUT!!!! EmptyTue 28 Dec 2010 - 23:53

"I know brother, this apprentice beneath my paws grows weak as we speak, I now have control over his limbs," he hissed, forcing Soulpaw to stand up.
Soulpaw could feel Deathstar sliding into his muscles, contolling him, "no . . . this can't happen to us . . . Dustkit," he cried, the pain not weakening.
"Shut your mouth you filthy piece of Fox-dung, and hand yourself over," Deathstar hissed again.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Creature Inside Me Keeps Growing and it Wants OUT!!!!   The Creature Inside Me Keeps Growing and it Wants OUT!!!! EmptyTue 28 Dec 2010 - 23:56

"I....can't.......help.......it!" she mewled. "Shut it!" he snapped. "I've taken her over once already. Some how she pushed me out." he growled.
Back to top Go down
Tigs

Tigs

PostSubject: Re: The Creature Inside Me Keeps Growing and it Wants OUT!!!!   The Creature Inside Me Keeps Growing and it Wants OUT!!!! EmptyTue 28 Dec 2010 - 23:58

OOC: Sry to butt in, but you say the cat controlling you is a distant ancestor, Soul? :3

Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Creature Inside Me Keeps Growing and it Wants OUT!!!!   The Creature Inside Me Keeps Growing and it Wants OUT!!!! EmptyWed 29 Dec 2010 - 0:00

OOC:Both of them are, and for me too!, You can RP, right soul?
Back to top Go down
Tigs

Tigs

PostSubject: Re: The Creature Inside Me Keeps Growing and it Wants OUT!!!!   The Creature Inside Me Keeps Growing and it Wants OUT!!!! EmptyWed 29 Dec 2010 - 0:06

OOC: lol, now i know where my ebilness came from. :3 Oooo... Can i play as one of them, sept thier sister, who is still searching for a host? :3

Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Creature Inside Me Keeps Growing and it Wants OUT!!!!   The Creature Inside Me Keeps Growing and it Wants OUT!!!! EmptyWed 29 Dec 2010 - 0:07

OOC:I guess??
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Creature Inside Me Keeps Growing and it Wants OUT!!!!   The Creature Inside Me Keeps Growing and it Wants OUT!!!! EmptyWed 29 Dec 2010 - 0:09

OOC: yeah, of course, I won't be on much longer though, need rest, are they actually going to take us over dust

IC:
"Same with this cat," Deathstar hissed, "somehting inside him gives him the strength to keep pushing me out."
Back to top Go down
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Characters : Tiger [Ti], Owl [O], Raven [R], Hare [H]
Clan/Rank : [Ti] Windclan Leader, [O] Riverclan Warrior [R] Riverclan Warrior, [H] Skyclan Warrior
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 9982

PostSubject: Re: The Creature Inside Me Keeps Growing and it Wants OUT!!!!   The Creature Inside Me Keeps Growing and it Wants OUT!!!! EmptyWed 29 Dec 2010 - 0:10

ooc: could i join? i have no idea who would want to take over me

Windclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Skyclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Thunderclan
Leader (Tier 5) ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 1 ✦ Kit

Reaper's Beans | Plotting Pages | Heartchart
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Creature Inside Me Keeps Growing and it Wants OUT!!!!   The Creature Inside Me Keeps Growing and it Wants OUT!!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

The Creature Inside Me Keeps Growing and it Wants OUT!!!!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next