Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

A Memory I'll Treasure [c]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Arcana

Arcana

Characters : [F]awnshine, [Fe]nnelbreeze, [T]hrushnose, [H]arrierpaw
Cancer Buffalo
Number of posts : 1477

A Memory I'll Treasure [c] Empty
PostSubject: A Memory I'll Treasure [c]   A Memory I'll Treasure [c] EmptySun Feb 27, 2022 11:38 pm

Amongst the deep depths of ShadowClan territory, there were all but only a few spots he could find where flowers bloomed. And in Leaf-bare, at that. A small, snowy clearing in the ground illuminated by the faint lights of the moonlit evening, not many cats have been here, from what he scented. Or perhaps it was also because of how this place— a wonderful, almost not likely yet discovered area he found, was supposedly new. "We're here," Duskflight mewed. As the tom looked behind him, he smiled, seeing as to how Loudnose still managed to be able to follow along. The journey here had been.. slightly difficult, after all.

Poking from the covers of snow, he spotted a few of those white flowers he's seen before— though never actually knowing what their names were. Blooming from a small, thin stem of light green were the delicate flowers, managing to just barely reach through the snow. "Sorry the way here was troublesome, but I wanted you to see this. It's a rare sight to see— or well, since I don't think flowers bloom all that much in marshlands. There were so many odd herbs in Twolegplace, though. I wish you could've come along, Loudnose." ..Though then again, the battle with the large canine reoccured in his head, and Duskflight doubted anyone would've enjoyed that. Aside from the fight, the journey was interesting nonetheless. There was a faint pause before he spoke again. "It has been a while since we last caught up again, hasn't it? How are you doing?"

Thrushnose │ ThunderClan │ Tier V Warrior │ 70HP / 160SP │ #7b675d
Fennelbreeze │ WindClan │ Tier IV Warrior│ 60HP / 140SP │ #88ab84
Fawnshine │ ThunderClan │ T4 Classic MC │ 25HP / 60SP │ #d1bea8
Harrierpaw (not pictured)│ SkyClan │ Apprentice │ 20HP / 60SP │ #944c3e

Art Requests │ ​Character ProfilesHeart Chart
Back to top Go down
Lapis

Lapis

Characters : Comfreyheart, Ploverwing, Marigoldpaw, Fernpaw, Hornetkit, Maggot
Clan/Rank : [C] Thunderclan T5 Permaqueen [P] Skyclan T1 Warrior [M] Windclan Apprentice [F] Shadowclan Apprentice [H] Skyclan Kitten [Mg] Outsider Kitten
Cancer Rat
Number of posts : 1429

PostSubject: Re: A Memory I'll Treasure [c]   A Memory I'll Treasure [c] EmptyFri Mar 04, 2022 10:23 pm

The trip wasn't too difficult, just odd. Loudnose still had to get used to walking so much, this he knew. In time everything would be normal again, it had to. One day everyone would forget about his accident, for now he just wanted to spend good time with his friend. And the travel was so worth it.

A clearing of glowing, white flowers were settled in the fresh snow. They stretched towards the moon, showing off their youth and beauty. "Oh this is so pretty! Oh stars.." Loudnose took a few steps ahead of Duskflight. The flowers' shine reflected in his eyes. His friend was right, he hadn't seen flowers too often. And certainly none this magical.

He turned back to the other warrior, wearing a wide grin. "Duskflight thank you for bringing me here! The trip was worth it. I've been okay, things have gotten better for me," he briefly motioned to his tail and paw before turning back to the meadow. The tabby traveled further into the gorgeous flowers. He happily lowered himself into them and rested. "Come join me Dusky! Tell me about the journey to the Twolegplace. I haven't heard too much about it. All the medicine cats went to find an herb right? What's it do?"

- Plotting | Chart | Profiles -

Comfreyheart
TC Permaqueen
45 HP / 50 SP
Ploverwing
SkC T1 Warrior
30 HP / 80 SP
Marigoldpaw
WC Apprentice
20 HP / 60 SP
Fernpaw
SC Apprentice
20 HP / 60 SP
Hornetkit
SkC Kitten
10 HP / 30 SP
Maggot
T1 Rogue
20 HP / 60 SP

Back to top Go down
Arcana

Arcana

Characters : [F]awnshine, [Fe]nnelbreeze, [T]hrushnose, [H]arrierpaw
Cancer Buffalo
Number of posts : 1477

PostSubject: Re: A Memory I'll Treasure [c]   A Memory I'll Treasure [c] EmptySat Mar 05, 2022 5:20 pm

As his friend passed him, Duskflight couldn't help but grin back, laughing. "I'm glad to hear that, Loudnose! Bringing you here was the right decision after all. Your welcome!" He truly was glad— Loudnose's injuries were healing well, and the tom couldn't be more glad for his friend. They ventured deeper into the flowers, and though most were white, some others were soft blooms of multiple colors. As Loudnose rested himself down, Duskflight did the same, too. "Oh! The coneflower," He purred, "Basilbloom's decided the name for the herb to be coneflower. It's almost like a magical herb like she's said."

For a while, Duskflight closed his eyes, trying his best to sum up the explanation of the herb that Basilbloom has described to everyone else. He then opened his eyes again. "The herb treats both wounds and illnesses. Basilbloom's also mentioned how it can treat whitecough, and maybe even greencough as well. She's tested it on our patrol mates, so the herb is made sure to be safe." His eyes gleamed with excitement, and he moved on to its appearance. "It's small. A pinkish-purple flower, with a large seed head that sticks above the petals." Duskflight chuckled awkwardly. "I'm not the medicine cat herself, so maybe asking her for a look at it would be better. She's an expert, after all. I was just quoting her."

"The journey to Twolegplace was long, though excitable. There are so many things outside of our territories, Loudnose! Twoleg nests tower everywhere, built of mysterious red rocks, and some even reaching a tree-length in height. We even encountered a large canine along the way. It attacked our patrol mate— Timbersun, though he was quickly treated after all of us chased it off. I hope he's faring well, now." ..And that was all of it, summed up into a few sentences. Of course, there were more, though he didn't intend to bore his friend with the details. "And despite that, the journey still truly was magical."

Thrushnose │ ThunderClan │ Tier V Warrior │ 70HP / 160SP │ #7b675d
Fennelbreeze │ WindClan │ Tier IV Warrior│ 60HP / 140SP │ #88ab84
Fawnshine │ ThunderClan │ T4 Classic MC │ 25HP / 60SP │ #d1bea8
Harrierpaw (not pictured)│ SkyClan │ Apprentice │ 20HP / 60SP │ #944c3e

Art Requests │ ​Character ProfilesHeart Chart
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Memory I'll Treasure [c]   A Memory I'll Treasure [c] Empty

Back to top Go down

A Memory I'll Treasure [c]
Page 1 of 1