Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Fear is but a Memory [c]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Karuna

Karuna

Characters : [L]Lilyvalley, [E]Elmpaw, [R]Robinmist, [A]Adderkit
Clan/Rank : [L]ShadowClan T3 Warrior, [E]RiverClan Apprentice, [R]SkyClan Elder, [A]ThunderClan Kit
Virgo Horse
Number of posts : 2194

Fear is but a Memory [c] Empty
PostSubject: Fear is but a Memory [c]   Fear is but a Memory [c] EmptySat Jun 04, 2022 9:20 pm

Dovesight was sitting in the sun, letting the warmth soak into her fur. It was a pleasant feeling, even if it might have been shadowed by the feeling of being watched. Every now and then, she thinks she can smell their sickly scent, as if the dark forest was still there. But when she opened her eyes, every cat she saw was well and alive. The recovery was a journey for all of them, and she knew this. Sometimes she could still see the slight hint of hunger. Or the faint scarring fur has not yet covered.

The entrance to the apprentice den rustled, and Dovesight turned to see Stormpaw. The small tom was a lot like her, surprisingly, and Dovesight realized she enjoyed his company the last time they spoke. Perhaps it would be nice to have some company, and so she got up, strolling over to greet him.

"Hi, Stormpaw. Are you heading out? Mind if I join you?"

Fear is but a Memory [c] SZhpb
Art by Copperbeanz

Lilyvalley* | ShadowClan Warrior | 45/90 | #6e174c
Elmpaw | RiverClan Apprentice | 20/60 | #1c1c70
Robinmist | Skyclan Elder | 60/80 | #4E5A64
Adderkit | ThunderClan Kit | 10/30 | #99b586 (Not Pictured)

Profiles | Heart Chart | Plotting

Back to top Go down
lostfanboy

lostfanboy

Characters : Stormdance (S) Rainfrost (R) Sunpool (Su) Wrenpaw (W) Hawkmist (H)
Clan/Rank : Riverclan, Tier 5 Warrior (S) Skyclan, Tier 3 Warrior (R) Riverclan, Tier 2 Warrior (Su) Riverclan, Apprentice (W) Shadowclan, Tier 2 Warrior (H)
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 1017

Fear is but a Memory [c] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fear is but a Memory [c]   Fear is but a Memory [c] EmptySat Jun 04, 2022 9:45 pm

Stormpaw

Stormpaw looked over at the sound of Dovesight’s voice, and he brightened immediately and smiled. He liked Dovesight. It was really nice getting to know someone who felt a lot of the same anxieties as he did. He still kept the little shell she gave him in his nest, and he slept curled around it. It was a comforting reminder.

“Hi Dovesight! Of course! I mean- no, I don’t mind at all. I was just going out to get some fresh bedding but we can go on a walk if you like! I can always pick up bedding on the way back. It’s a really nice day and some fresh air would be great.” He smiled at Dovesight, falling into step beside her.

Fear is but a Memory [c] Kian_Sig_-_1
Stormpaw
RiverClan App
20HP / 60SP
#9999cc
Honeypaw
ShadowClan App
20HP/60SP
#ff9966

My Cats!

Art by Xaandiir

Back to top Go down