Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

bound by memory [c]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Moth

Moth

Characters : Mothpaw | Sorrelpaw | Nettlepaw
Clan/Rank : RC Apprentice | SkC Apprentice | TC Apprentice
Aquarius Cat
Number of posts : 150

bound by memory [c] Empty
PostSubject: bound by memory [c]   bound by memory [c] EmptySat 6 Jan 2024 - 0:24

Sorrelpaw

skyclan
apprentice

Smokepetal’s attempts at remedying her clanmates symptoms had, in parts, been successful; Sorrelpaw observed as her clanmates seemed to have moments of peace, moments that they were temporarily free from sickness. Her mentor had been one of those cats - struck down, but Smokepetal’s paws had alleviated some of her symptoms. The apprentice glanced around, in search of Lightningbreeze - perhaps she would enjoy a short walk, a little break from resting. Sorrelpaw knew that was the best for her however, so would not keep her long. She had not spent enough time with the she-cat - through recovering from the fox attack and other events - and so sought her out, hopeful to spend some time together. Within a moment she spotted her pelt, approaching the she-cat with a small smile,

“Morning Lightningbreeze,” she meowed softly, “I was hoping to go on a little walk, maybe hunt a little bit- and I wouldn’t mind some company, if you felt up to it.”

Holly
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Holly

Characters : | Leopardstar | Nightdancer | Lightningbreeze | Mistflower | Scarletflare |
Clan/Rank : | ShadowClan Leader | ThunderClan Warrior | SkyClan Warrior | SkyClan Warrior | RiverClan Warrior |
Gemini Cat
Number of posts : 6024

PostSubject: Re: bound by memory [c]   bound by memory [c] EmptyMon 8 Jan 2024 - 11:38

Lightningbreeze, though feeling somewhat better (aside from the sneezes, anyway; inconvenient and annoying as they were), had remained confined in SkyClan's temporary camp. Part of it was that she knew if she tried to walk out on her own, someone would surely stop her. Part of it was wanting to keep one eye on Creamsky, who was still quieter than usual.

And all of that was interrupted by her apprentice, Sorrelpaw, coming to what she might not have realized was a dramatic rescue.

"Please! I've been trying to figure out how to get out on my own all day," she whispered. "...In the end, I couldn't think of anything. But here you are!"

She rose to her paws, a little slower than usual but feeling much better than the had before what treatment she'd received.

"It's so boring. Think we'll find anything interesting?"

we're only at the beginning of this one-way dream —— info.
✿ kiikko

ShadowClan ~ ThunderClan ~ SkyClan ~ SkyClan ~ RiverClan ~ Nomad
Leader ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Scout
Tier 5 ~ Tier 5 ~ Tier 3 ~ Tier 3 ~ Tier 1 ~ Tier 3
Back to top Go down
Moth

Moth

Characters : Mothpaw | Sorrelpaw | Nettlepaw
Clan/Rank : RC Apprentice | SkC Apprentice | TC Apprentice
Aquarius Cat
Number of posts : 150

PostSubject: Re: bound by memory [c]   bound by memory [c] EmptyThu 8 Feb 2024 - 13:17

Sorrelpaw

skyclan
apprentice

“Not to sound like a queen in the nursery but if it gets too much we can come back, I’d rather you rest,” her eyes flickered over her mentor, continuing as they padded out of their makeshift camp, “sounds like I came at the right time— how good does it feel to finally be able to get out of camp— or whatever this is we’re staying at.” Sorrelpaw considered Lightningbreeze’s question for a moment as they walked,

“It’s all interesting — out here. It’s like you find something new everyday and it’s so easy to get lost. Have you got anything interesting in mind— or something you’d want to find?”

The apprentice scanned over the territory slowly, raising her head and slightly parting her maw in an attempt to pick up any scents. It was still all so unfamiliar, but interesting nonetheless. After a few moments the scent of a bird caught her attention, the blue she-cat dropping to her haunches in slow pursuit of the creature. Within a moment she had stalked towards it and the creature was captured in her jaws, silently thanking it for its life. It had been so long since they had successful hunts like this, savouring the prey’s lingering taste for a moment before dropping it at her paws, glancing around where they stood.

Last edited by Moth on Thu 8 Feb 2024 - 13:23; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 15023

PostSubject: Re: bound by memory [c]   bound by memory [c] EmptyThu 8 Feb 2024 - 13:17

The member 'Moth' has done the following action : Dice roll

'Hunting Dice' : 8

bound by memory [c] Mistpe10
bound by memory [c] Sig2
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
Holly
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Holly

Characters : | Leopardstar | Nightdancer | Lightningbreeze | Mistflower | Scarletflare |
Clan/Rank : | ShadowClan Leader | ThunderClan Warrior | SkyClan Warrior | SkyClan Warrior | RiverClan Warrior |
Gemini Cat
Number of posts : 6024

PostSubject: Re: bound by memory [c]   bound by memory [c] EmptyThu 8 Feb 2024 - 19:58

"Hey, isn't that supposed to be my line?" Lightningbreeze's tail swished. "C'mon, which of us is the apprentice? I mean, I'll let you know if it gets unbearable, but it feels so good to walk. You have no idea. I'd be happy to stare at rocks right now."

She paused, second-guessing her choice of words. "...Don't make me prove that, though, okay? We can look for things like feathers. Or weird rocks, not normal rocks."

She was overcome with another coughing fit before she could say anything more, groaning in frustration once she was in control of her own movements again. "Starting to think I should've decided to give up being a warrior and become a moss-ball when I still had the chance. No offense, Sorrelpaw, you're great--but this whole being sick thing? It sucks. A lot. Don't let yourself get sick, 'kay?"

She leapt for a bird, but her sluggish movements only allowed her paw to swipe the end of its tail; retrieving nothing more than a few feathers.

"...Okay! Got it! No hunting."

Lightningbreeze failed to catch a Bird, costing -5 SP!
(stats reduced due to Moderate sickness)

45/50 HP
85/120 SP (-5)

we're only at the beginning of this one-way dream —— info.
✿ kiikko

ShadowClan ~ ThunderClan ~ SkyClan ~ SkyClan ~ RiverClan ~ Nomad
Leader ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Scout
Tier 5 ~ Tier 5 ~ Tier 3 ~ Tier 3 ~ Tier 1 ~ Tier 3

Last edited by Holly on Thu 8 Feb 2024 - 20:00; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 15023

PostSubject: Re: bound by memory [c]   bound by memory [c] EmptyThu 8 Feb 2024 - 19:58

The member 'Holly' has done the following action : Dice roll

'Hunting Dice' : 9

bound by memory [c] Mistpe10
bound by memory [c] Sig2
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: bound by memory [c]   bound by memory [c] Empty

Back to top Go down

bound by memory [c]
Page 1 of 1