Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

No Memory for Snowfall [Open]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Snow

Snow

Clan/Rank : Shadowclan Warrior
Scorpio Cat
Number of posts : 333

No Memory for Snowfall [Open] Empty
PostSubject: No Memory for Snowfall [Open]   No Memory for Snowfall [Open] EmptySun May 03, 2015 8:18 pm

Snowfall awoke in a forest. Where am I? she thought nervously. She got up and circled a tree. She felt her heart start racing. She didn't even remember her name. She stumbled over a log and her stomach growled. Great. I don't know where I am, and I'm hungry. She sniffed around for something to eat, but couldn't find anything. She sat down and stared around the forest, looking for any signs of movement.

Blazestorm:

Silversong:

Swiftfoot:

Ivykit:
Back to top Go down
http://criesofthebattles.forumotion.com
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Characters : Bramblekit
Clan/Rank : Windclan kit
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 6644

PostSubject: Re: No Memory for Snowfall [Open]   No Memory for Snowfall [Open] EmptySun May 03, 2015 9:42 pm

That couldn't be. No, that definitely couldn't be her... Could it? Thrushstar padded through the territory on a typical border patrol when he came across a strange but familiar scent. It was one that he hadn't smelled in a very long time. Racing towards the source of the trail, he stopped as soon as he saw her, narrowing his eyes into a quizzical and very confused look. It couldn't be his old apprentice! "Snowfall..." he said rather quietly as he grew closer. "Snowfall, is that you?"
Back to top Go down
Snow

Snow

Scorpio Cat

PostSubject: Re: No Memory for Snowfall [Open]   No Memory for Snowfall [Open] EmptySun May 03, 2015 9:55 pm

Snowfall spun around. What did he just call me? "Did you just call me Snowfall?" She kept her distance as she asked the question, slowly circling the tom.

Blazestorm:

Silversong:

Swiftfoot:

Ivykit:
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: No Memory for Snowfall [Open]   No Memory for Snowfall [Open] EmptySun May 03, 2015 10:03 pm

The Shadowclan leader made sure to keep his distance from the she-cat and to keep his eye on her. She looked a little freaked out and he wasn't too certain that this was his old apprentice. She could just be another cat that just happened to look like Snowfall. After all, it'd been so long. He was sure that Snowfall was either dead or she had abandoned Shadowclan. He had no sympathy. "My apologies if that is not your name," he responded, his expression immediately snapping back to being as emotionless as stone. "You just look very familiar. What is your name?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Snow

Snow

Scorpio Cat

PostSubject: Re: No Memory for Snowfall [Open]   No Memory for Snowfall [Open] EmptySun May 03, 2015 10:15 pm

Snowfall hunkered down. Truth is, she didn't know her name. "I don't know. I awoke here and didn't remember anything.." She was nervous to tell this cat her weakness at the time. For all she knew, he could trick her into thinking she was someone else.

Blazestorm:

Silversong:

Swiftfoot:

Ivykit:
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: No Memory for Snowfall [Open]   No Memory for Snowfall [Open] EmptySun May 03, 2015 10:19 pm

And now he was confused again. Who was this cat then? The markings were strikingly similar to Snowfall. He was almost sure that this was who it was, but his second guessing made him extremely confused. He really had no idea. Maybe he could try to help jog her memory? Walking a little bit closer to the she-cat, he looked her in the eyes. Everything was the same except that this she-cat seemed a little more frail from being out and alone. "Well, I should start by introducing myself, then," he said, standing up a little bit taller. "I am Thrushstar, leader of Shadowclan."
Back to top Go down
Snow

Snow

Scorpio Cat

PostSubject: Re: No Memory for Snowfall [Open]   No Memory for Snowfall [Open] EmptySun May 03, 2015 10:27 pm

Snowfall let out a mrrowr of laughter. "Who??I'm sorry but Shadowclan? Leader?? I may have lost all my memory, but I don't think I could ever picture a place named Shadowclan.. I just awoke here.." Snowfall glanced at the tom curiously, no longer afraid of him.

Blazestorm:

Silversong:

Swiftfoot:

Ivykit:
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: No Memory for Snowfall [Open]   No Memory for Snowfall [Open] EmptyTue May 05, 2015 8:55 pm

What an odd situation. She really didn't remember anything... unless she was just a cat that decided to run away from Twolegplace, which very well could have been the case. She just looked so darn familiar. Narrowing his eyes at the she-cat, he took a deep breath. "If you're trying to pull a fast one on me, think again, she-cat. I don't need to be messing with trouble makers like you, unless you are being absolutely serious about not knowing anything whatsoever." At this point, he was just kind of testing the waters. He was still pretty sure he knew who she was, but he didn't want her to be any kind of impostor.
Back to top Go down
Snow

Snow

Scorpio Cat

PostSubject: Re: No Memory for Snowfall [Open]   No Memory for Snowfall [Open] EmptyTue May 05, 2015 10:25 pm

Snowfall hissed impatiently to herself. "If I really knew everything, then why would I be wasting my time talking to you?" She pawed at the dirt awkwardly. "My stomach feels weird.. Emptier.. Did I have kits? She felt so young still, as far as she could tell. Maybe she was just hungry or something.

Blazestorm:

Silversong:

Swiftfoot:

Ivykit:
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: No Memory for Snowfall [Open]   No Memory for Snowfall [Open] EmptyWed May 06, 2015 9:34 pm

At this point, he was fairly certain that this was his old apprentice. Calming down and looking at Snowfall, his expression softened as he approached the she-cat. "At one point, yes," he said, remembering back to the kits that were long gone. "But you could also be very hungry. If you can't remember anything, then you probably haven't eaten in a while. Follow me. I will show you the world you used to live in." It was a legitimate offer. He really did want Snowfall to come back and hopefully seeing Shadowclan again would jog her memory.
Back to top Go down
Snow

Snow

Scorpio Cat

PostSubject: Re: No Memory for Snowfall [Open]   No Memory for Snowfall [Open] EmptyWed May 06, 2015 9:50 pm

Snowfall walked up to the "Shadowclan leader " and followed him where she supposedly grew up. She wondered about what the Tom was talking about. What did he mean, at one time? She shook off the saddening thought and continued following Thrushstar.

Blazestorm:

Silversong:

Swiftfoot:

Ivykit:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: No Memory for Snowfall [Open]   No Memory for Snowfall [Open] Empty

Back to top Go down

No Memory for Snowfall [Open]
Page 1 of 1